Others Abandoned Corrupted at the Core [v0.902] [Enlit3d]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
Has anyone figured out the controls for this game? I seriously haven't figured out how to return back to your room yet after a few fights nor have I figured out how to save or anything! Developer really just made a game and expects you to find out everything for yourself... fucking hell.

I wish the zip file had a text file mentioning the controls or just something that tells you how the game works along with controls of course.

Developer is too busy adding content and doesn't give a shit about updating the options menu with controls or a tutorial.

Reactions: Shining Tower

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Other than Heroine Rumble has this dev finished any other games ? Also how many games do they have going ?
If you have not done it yet you really should try Enlits "Heroine Rescue Team":
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rescue-team-v0-641-enlit3d.12478/

In my opinion this is his best game due to the excelent mod support he provided and therefore a lot of funny mods.
I also love the 3. Person approach of the well modeled character.
A lot of that mods for HRT you find on my overview page at Loverslab:

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
If you have not done it yet you really should try Enlits "Heroine Rescue Team":
https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rescue-team-v0-641-enlit3d.12478/

In my opinion this is his best game due to the excelent mod support he provided and therefore a lot of funny mods.
I also love the 3. Person approach of the well modeled character.
A lot of that mods for HRT you find on my overview page at Loverslab:
I will have to check it out. Shame it was abandoned though.

Apr 28, 2018
Developer stop adding content and add controls to your options menu... Not everyone knows how the game works.
I know most people already have the game figured out but I haven't. I downloaded this and still cannot figure out the controls.
Great game tho if only the developer would stop adding content for a bit and start focusing on improving the options menu.

You just throw us in there and expect us to figure out this for ourselves. How do I return back to my room? How do I save? Why is there no file detailing all this? Why is the developer so ignorant that he only cares about adding more features to the base game and doesn't care about telling people how to play it? How's anyone supposed to play when there's nothing telling us how to play it?

I've posted twice on this thread and nobody bothered to explain the controls to me because for all we know maybe nobody knows the controls either... Glad I'm not supporting this game because the developer is so out of touch with the people that play his games.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'd heard that this game had been completely changed while in production, but what the hell is this?
One character instead of a team of three, half the menus are gone. You get five cards total instead of a full deck and you don't get any more cards after you spend your hand?
So it's a guarenteed loss?

I don't mind the stupid 'walk around on the map' thing being replaced with a 'select a room' menu, it's faster and less clunky, but this looks like a bunch of content was removed.
This looks like development has gone backwards by about six months.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Developer stop adding content and add controls to your options menu... Not everyone knows how the game works.
I know most people already have the game figured out but I haven't. I downloaded this and still cannot figure out the controls.
Great game tho if only the developer would stop adding content for a bit and start focusing on improving the options menu.

You just throw us in there and expect us to figure out this for ourselves. How do I return back to my room? How do I save? Why is there no file detailing all this? Why is the developer so ignorant that he only cares about adding more features to the base game and doesn't care about telling people how to play it? How's anyone supposed to play when there's nothing telling us how to play it?

I've posted twice on this thread and nobody bothered to explain the controls to me because for all we know maybe nobody knows the controls either... Glad I'm not supporting this game because the developer is so out of touch with the people that play his games.
To be honest, i also never really understand this game. I am maybe too stupid for it :)
I lost motivation trying to understand all the cards... i am more in touch with the instand approach of Heroine Recue Team.
But Enlits normally is in tied contact with his user. You maybe should visit his discord channel. F95 is not really the site that Enlit support (for some understandable reasons).

Reactions: eugeneloza

mili22

May 10, 2017
I'd heard that this game had been completely changed while in production, but what the hell is this?
One character instead of a team of three, half the menus are gone. You get five cards total instead of a full deck and you don't get any more cards after you spend your hand?

I don't mind the stupid 'walk around on the map' thing being replaced with a 'select a room' menu, it's faster and less clunky, but this looks like a bunch of content was removed.
this isn't the latest version. its just a test i think since he released the latest version a few days after this one , the latest version hasn't been posted here yet.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

I dunno what version you have but in the 7.942ver if you spend all the cards you have some back always.
In the 1.004ver there is no need to have the cards since you auto attack/commit every turn.
For the latest one that is out from yesterday I dunno... I don't have it.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020

If you've ever heard of a game called Slay the Spire, this new version of CATC is basically that. You get a hand each turn from cards in your deck and you can't lose cards unless you manually destroy them so I don't know how you would run out...

My strategy for surviving is to get a bunch of summons, AoEs, and charm cards. The summons become pretty much useless after one dungeon floor and all die in like one hit, but having enemies attack things other than you even for one turn is pretty good.

Even though I like the deck building aspect of this new version, I still agree with you that the real time combat of his older games is more fun.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If you've ever heard of a game called Slay the Spire, this new version of CATC is basically that. You get a hand each turn from cards in your deck and you can't lose cards unless you manually destroy them so I don't know how you would run out...
I used all five of my cards and didn't get a new hand each turn, is how I ran out.
I dunno, maybe it broke in my first battle.
It was whatever the latest version was at the time when I downloaded it, on whatever day my previous post was made.

I was super unimpressed and deleted the game shortly afterwards.

Apr 28, 2018

No wonder I couldn't return to the room.

When I played it all I saw was 3 characters in a room but all I could select was one.
I then got through a bunch of fights but couldn't see a "Return to room" button anywhere besides a loadout button.
I couldn't figure out how to save and when I lost with 1 character I was given 3 random new characters which is strange.

If this is a test version where is the actual game at?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
No wonder I couldn't return to the room.

When I played it all I saw was 3 characters in a room but all I could select was one.
I then got through a bunch of fights but couldn't see a "Return to room" button anywhere besides a loadout button.
I couldn't figure out how to save and when I lost with 1 character I was given 3 random new characters which is strange.

If this is a test version where is the actual game at?
Roguelite games are like this. You start and you go as far as possible and when you die eventually, you upgrade the abilities with the points you've gathered. Ofc is WIP but is different from the other one... could be a test or not.
The only one sure thing is this is all in preparation for HRT2 with this character design

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes