Others Abandoned Corrupted at the Core [v0.902] [Enlit3d]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

the king0

Oct 1, 2021
I have a problem with the selection section and that is that when selecting, the font is very small and the options cannot be read.

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
i have ignored this game for a while but its gotten much better. It is excellent, one thing i noticed is the 3p and 2p animations do not work right. As soon as the AI grabs it plays animations that are not equiped and do not give you a chance to choose them.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
According to the Discord, all modders use Blender. Try going to the modding-general channel with some screenshots of Blender and the json files and they may be able to help you.
Just to confirm, that's what I used to make all my clothing mods and the Resident Evil dungeon. Animations are likely similar.

Apr 28, 2018
Is it so hard for Enlit3d to complete just 1 game for a change? Seriously... Several games made by this person being abandoned.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Is it so hard for Enlit3d to complete just 1 game for a change? Seriously... Several games made by this person being abandoned.
Yes. Yes it is. Since their next game is a sequel to their only completed game, perhaps that specific style is something they can commit to and see through to the end. I won't hold my breath, however.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes