3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

N95ocean

Aug 29, 2022
Reporting a bug on after Carla speaks with the CEO from MCs pov;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {size=*0.7} in 'End of the current version. You should save now. \n\n{size=*0.7}Please check Patreon (button in main menu) for future updates.{/size}'.:
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '*0.7'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scene_6.rpyc", line 2028, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 927, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3373, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3908, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 704, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 2109, in render
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 627, in __init__
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1188, in segment

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Reporting a bug on after Carla speaks with the CEO from MCs pov;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {size=*0.7} in 'End of the current version. You should save now. \n\n{size=*0.7}Please check Patreon (button in main menu) for future updates.{/size}'.:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scene_6.rpyc", line 2028, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 927, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3373, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3908, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 704, in render
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 2109, in render
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 627, in __init__
  File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1188, in segment
Are you playing on Android? If so then we are facing issues with android build. As for PC, I was unable to recreate the error.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 117 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: giorgyo777

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The author writes such meaningful texts that they can be printed as an independent story about the life of secret service agents, showing that they are also people! I really like the game!

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Yes, im on Android. Just redownloaded the mega build, same issue.
The mega build is the one with the issue and the only android version we published from our side. Perhaps you can try the port from estrada few posts above.

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Corrupted Hearts v0.3.5 is out on patreon. It is our best update yet and as Christmas special, its slightly bigger than our previous updates :sneaky:

Public release on 8th January.

All other details and dev note is available as a public post.

And a big Merry Christmas to you all! :D

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Hey people of F95Zone,

Christmas has barely stared and we felt saddened to see that our latest update got leaked already. As you know, just almost a day ago we finally released our newest update packed with our best content yet that we've been working on non-stop for a whole month.

And you know what? Within 24 hours of the official launch, it got leaked here. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand why some people use these platforms to find free stuff. Believe me, I myself have used them before.

We understand the immense appeal of these sites and how they have contributed significantly to growing our player base through their generous offerings of free games. But let us take a moment to consider the impact such rampant leaks are having on us developers.

To witness weeks worth of hard work being made readily available for free so early is truly unsettling, particularly during this festive season. Moreover, it seems incredibly unfair towards those supporters who pay a price to be among the first to access our updates.

Please, think twice before spreading these leaks too soon. I am not ranting about the update getting leaked here but the speed at which they are being posted. There will anyway be a public release.

The situation presents itself as somewhat of a double-edged sword; while we acknowledge F95 helped us give an audience, leaks that happen too early simultaneously demotivates us and affect our development. We are not even big devs and barely started and patreon, paypal fees and taxes already takes a big chunk from whatever little we get.

Our most important plan now is to hire VAs for the lewd sfx and the best ones to make it as consistent and good quality as possible. But without the help of you guys, it will be hard.

By delaying your gratification by just a couple of days, it would go a long way in showing your support and respect for the people responsible for bringing you the games you enjoy playing. It goes for any games or devs you guys like.

Trust me, it's a small gesture that goes a long way toward making everyone happy.

Thank you for listening, folks. Have a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Yours sincerely,
Sinful Studios

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey people of F95Zone,

Christmas has barely stared and we felt saddened to see that our latest update got leaked already. As you know, just almost a day ago we finally released our newest update packed with our best content yet that we've been working on non-stop for a whole month.

And you know what? Within 24 hours of the official launch, it got leaked here. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand why some people use these platforms to find free stuff. Believe me, I myself have used them before.

We understand the immense appeal of these sites and how they have contributed significantly to growing our player base through their generous offerings of free games. But let us take a moment to consider the impact such rampant leaks are having on us developers.

To witness weeks worth of hard work being made readily available for free so early is truly unsettling, particularly during this festive season. Moreover, it seems incredibly unfair towards those supporters who pay a price to be among the first to access our updates.

Please, think twice before spreading these leaks too soon. I am not ranting about the update getting leaked here but the speed at which they are being posted. There will anyway be a public release.

The situation presents itself as somewhat of a double-edged sword; while we acknowledge F95 helped us give an audience, leaks that happen too early simultaneously demotivates us and affect our development. We are not even big devs and barely started and patreon, paypal fees and taxes already takes a big chunk from whatever little we get.

Our most important plan now is to hire VAs for the lewd sfx and the best ones to make it as consistent and good quality as possible. But without the help of you guys, it will be hard.

By delaying your gratification by just a couple of days, it would go a long way in showing your support and respect for the people responsible for bringing you the games you enjoy playing. It goes for any games or devs you guys like.

Trust me, it's a small gesture that goes a long way toward making everyone happy.

Thank you for listening, folks. Have a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Yours sincerely,
Sinful Studios
So sorry you got hit by "those guys"
Those than can't even wait a few days for the game to be profitable for its dev(s)....
I can already hear them.... "It's a pirate forum" "You got paid in visibility".... bullshit excuses.

I hope your next updates won't be shared immediatly like the last one was. All my support.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Hey people of F95Zone,

Yours sincerely,
Sinful Studios
I can understand your position, I myself do get excited over new updates but have no problem with waiting for public releases. I have in tha past supported developers. I would usually forget about and there would be months with no updates n I would pull support. I do try to support the games that have regular progress reports on releases so they are somewhat scheduled. Hate that you got hung out on this like you did and will subscribe prolly mid tier. Enjoy your holidays.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinful Dev

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I want to try to defuse the situation around the game! I really like the game for its detailed and understandable explanation of erotic sensations and their effect on the psyche and personality of the main characters! At the moment, the main question in the story is, what does Leon want from the main character and Clara? Anna loves the main character, and in love everyone is for himself! She can help Leon. The author has a rich imagination! Passing a pill during a kiss is a godsend! How in time did American scientists suggest using a pill with vibration to suppress appetite!? The vibration in the stomach creates a feeling of fullness and satiety in a person. A person consumes less food and gets a perfect figure! What feelings does a man or woman experience when leaving the body and how does this change his sexual preferences? The answer to this question can be a bonus for a respected author! I wish you all happiness!:LUL:;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm...Clara clara, clara....

*shakes head*....not the brightest bulb are we love....

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes