3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

harmony69

Mar 10, 2022
There is an error coming in android port which stops the game at that point. Anyone has new link for android without the error?

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Well I thinking this "X" is Leon's dad and him and Leon, there either trying to get the spectra or the are spectra. But their plans are to " corrupt" Cloe and Anne along the way.

Reactions: M3lly

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
anyone know slow burn ntr games like this one?
Have A Perfect Marriage - Day by Day - Steps of Debauchery
Golden Mean - Because I Love Her - Babysitters
Gunpowder Cocktail - Power Vacuum.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Always enjoyed the "secret agent" trope and sacrifices that might go with it.

I really liked it so far and im hoping for more choices down the way and whatever Clara will have to do, i hope there will be still this "resent" to what she has to be a part of, still feeling guilt for her actions and not being okay with everything very quickly.

good luck dev.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I hope the MC husband can get a better haircut then whole redhead Afro hair style does not work

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Always enjoyed the "secret agent" trope and sacrifices that might go with it.

I really liked it so far and im hoping for more choices down the way and whatever Clara will have to do, i hope there will be still this "resent" to what she has to be a part of, still feeling guilt for her actions and not being okay with everything very quickly.

good luck dev.
Thanks and moving forward the choices will finally start to become impactful and even more so with each update. You will see how it impacts the characters right away. The next 2 updates, especially the latter one will make it really clear.

As for how long, how much and what kind of this "resent" would manifest or continue to manifest will be in your hands.

Jul 29, 2021
Great start, although there isn't a lot of content yet, it has a lot of potential, the two main female characters are beautiful, and hopefully there will be a lot of everyday life laid out.
Looking forward to more male characters making appearances, kids, old people. The Boss ......
Would like to see more nice clothes before the official picture arrives ...... stockings ...... kisses……footjob

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is there the possibility of a path where Clara cheats, the mc finds out and they sit down and work things out?
I haven't really found any game where we can forgive a LI for sleeping with someone else.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes