3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You don't make any sense neither does your review. Its almost like you don't enjoy NTR? Then why are you here? The last 2 reviews looks like nonsense. I pity the dev. The update is great. But people seem to get triggered when an unavoidable NTR story slowly unfolds and wants to bash it and get their hot take out.
It comes with the territory lol. Look at APBLU. Triggering soy boys probably means you are doing NTR correctly.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt and ZUBiDAM

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
You don't make any sense neither does your review. Its almost like you don't enjoy NTR? Then why are you here? The last 2 reviews looks like nonsense. I pity the dev. The update is great. But people seem to get triggered when an unavoidable NTR story slowly unfolds and wants to bash it and get their hot take out.
You are aware you can report reviews if you feel like they dont fit the rules correct? I also dont think that my review mentions NTR anywhere?

As to the other reviewer they say the do enjoy the genre but that this story is rote and been done before... once again the best course of action would be the report function otherwise you seem like a " soy boys " complaining that people reviewed something they like poorly

Edit: You also make no mention of the most "popular" review which is 1 star and made much closer to your own review than the two new ones you complain about

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Sinful Dev How about rewriting the intro to show there is NO OPTION for the player to influence some aspects of the story. You write it as if the player will change how the story unfolds and you're already mentioned in dev notes that you are hard forcing some stopry aspects. Write what the truth is, if the player is married and the wife is supposed to be a spy by can't keep her cover and profesionalism and "falls" for the deception and secrets they are supposed to uncover then state that too.

So write the TRUTH in your story description, say what WILL HAPPEN regardless of player interaction and indicate what real outcomes the player may initiate.

Having bullshit in the intro, and acting like the player actually can influence the story when they can't alter some things at all, is just a lying decsriptive paragraph. It's like selling a car and saying it has features it truly doesn't, or they have to be fixed by the buyer before they actually function. Just be honest in your story and not lie to players. You'll face a lot less questions and negative feedback in the long run if you're just upfront with people.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
You are aware you can report reviews if you feel like they dont fit the rules correct? I also dont think that my review mentions NTR anywhere?

As to the other reviewer they say the do enjoy the genre but that this story is rote and been done before... once again the best course of action would be the report function otherwise you seem like a " soy boys " complaining that people reviewed something they like poorly

Edit: You also make no mention of the most "popular" review which is 1 star and made much closer to your own review than the two new ones you complain about
I still don't get your point. It is like saying the wheel is overused because it looks round and rolls around just like any other wheel. Vanilla story is overused because its just another wholesome moment between a guy and a girl. If you like to resort to kink shaming and say that I look like a soy boy, why not think about yourself, a gigchad that feels offended by the story, arguing in a NTR game thread? Go search for a harem tag and revalidate your feelings of an alpha lol.

I didn't comment on the other review because I missed it. I don't find it make any sense either. The story is still being set up and which dev does not advertise their Patreon? You think they work on games for free to post it here and let all these malding loser ntr haters to be reminded of their sad reality and start lashing out randomly?

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Sinful Dev How about rewriting the intro to show there is NO OPTION for the player to influence some aspects of the story. You write it as if the player will change how the story unfolds and you're already mentioned in dev notes that you are hard forcing some stopry aspects. Write what the truth is, if the player is married and the wife is supposed to be a spy by can't keep her cover and profesionalism and "falls" for the deception and secrets they are supposed to uncover then state that too.

So write the TRUTH in your story description, say what WILL HAPPEN regardless of player interaction and indicate what real outcomes the player may initiate.

Having bullshit in the intro, and acting like the player actually can influence the story when they can't alter some things at all, is just a lying decsriptive paragraph. It's like selling a car and saying it has features it truly doesn't, or they have to be fixed by the buyer before they actually function. Just be honest in your story and not lie to players. You'll face a lot less questions and negative feedback in the long run if you're just upfront with people.
So sorry you feel cheated, lied to, scammed and manipulated into playing this free game. If I am Loki I will refund you your time and maybe some money to go with it to cover your emotional trauma.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No offense. Is this written by a poor AI? I tried very hard to understand you but you don't seem capable to form a single coherent point, very much like your review. Can you just admit that you hate NTR and this game is not for you?
It would be easier for him to say that. Because these posts of his remind me of his criticisms in A Perfect Marriage, they are almost the same. Nothing against him. I would just do something different in his place, I would stop playing since it's not something he enjoys.:WeSmart:

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Your heart can still remain faithful to the person you love no matter what hell you have to go through. But once that love is gone or broken, the heart is no longer faithful. Love is a matter of the heart, right?
Yeah, cheaters tend to tell the person that they cheated on that they love them but that's a lie in itself because how can a person sit there and say that they love someone but then turn around and betray them without remorse a lot of people wouldn't be able to forgive that level of betrayal.

Reactions: aly237204

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Faithfulness is about staying loyal and not straying, so if she cheats it's not a Faithful path, no matter if she's still in love with her husband or if she did it just for the mission.
Hence why I said in a previous post that people in this line of work should never get married less hassle less jealousy less confusion.

Reactions: aly237204

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Yeah, cheaters tend to tell the person that they cheated on that they love them but that's a lie in itself because how can a person sit there and say that they love someone but then turn around and betray them without remorse a lot of people wouldn't be able to forgive that level of betrayal.
It's a complicated topic, especially when it involves the scenario in the game. Simply cheating and saying you love your SO is outright betrayal.

But in this game, from Clara's pov, she knows she is betraying MC's faith but she isn't cheating for herself. She believes she is doing it for MC's sake and in her heart, she believes she still loves him. So I am telling it from her perspective. She is ready to do anything for MC.

Leon also said this is one of the reasons he isn't committed because such agents don't have to feel any guilt when doing things like this. He has a point there.

I am just going to leave this at that since each would have their own interpretation of faithfulness and love.

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
It's a complicated topic, especially when it involves the scenario in the game. Simply cheating and saying you love your SO is outright betrayal.

But in this game, from Clara's pov, she knows she is betraying MC's faith but she isn't cheating for herself. She believes she is doing it for MC's sake and in her heart, she believes she still loves him. So I am telling it from her perspective. She is ready to do anything for MC.

Leon also said this is one of the reasons he isn't committed because such agents don't have to feel any guilt when doing things like this. He has a point there.

I am just going to leave this at that since each would have their own interpretation of faithfulness and love.
I mean it's not really interpretation it's just cheaters trying to make themselves feel better.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I mean it's not really interpretation it's just cheaters trying to make themselves feel better.
Thanks your opinion is noted. Anyway I don't think this game is for you if you don't find this topic to be complex and multilayered.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023

Well done, here's someone who knows how to rationally review a game, which is also offensive to call them games, they are interactive videos, without any choice option, but a long monotonous monologue from the narrator.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023

And here is the most wrong word you use, BELIEVES, in a relationship there is no belief, but being or not being in love, which are totally different things, a well-trained agent, both woman and man, knows that the risk of going to bed with the enemy to find out things is part of the package, so regardless MC should also know it in principle, if we talk about the correctness of your work towards us players, just as Clara knows it, in fact she knows it much more than Mc, being a born spy, therefore already in the preface speech, the couple is supposed to know what the mission entails, not just killing, Clara would not then be a spy, but just a killer from the agency, returning to the word BELIEVES, she puts it as before what his promotion, making people believe and believe that he is doing it for MC, all false, he can easily refuse as MC wanted, also because it was an option given, but she is aiming for something completely different, therefore another flaw in the story, not to mention that there they are long internal monologues, but choices for us players, I counted 5 in the whole game, mostly useless. and I say it calmly, NTRs are excuses, there are a myriad of NTRs that are appreciated for how the player can choose, true, that if you implement it to a small extent you know what happens, but here it is a track that is already well defined.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

That's just rationalizing betrayal to deal with cheater's guilt. And it's pretty realistic, as long as it's something we only see from her perspective.

You explained what "faithful" means for her but does that apply to male MC too? When/if love is gone, shouldn't apply for him too? For example when he starts suspecting (or finds out) what his loving wife is doing behind his back, will he be able to abandon her to her choices and seek to protect himself and his interests?

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
That's just rationalizing betrayal to deal with cheater's guilt. And it's pretty realistic, as long as it's something we only see from her perspective.

You explained what "faithful" means for her but does that apply to male MC too? When/if love is gone, shouldn't apply for him too? For example when he starts suspecting (or finds out) what his loving wife is doing behind his back, will he be able to abandon her to her choices and seek to protect himself and his interests?
When it comes to MC, it will depend on your choices. You can stick with her either being oblivious to everything or despite knowing everything. Or...if you feel greatly betrayed or that it was very unfair for you, you can take matters into your own hands and go about it in more than one different way. The outcomes for all this will be different.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes