3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I can see why some are frustrated thinking there are not much choices while some think its pseudo KN. As I told someone, a NTR focused plot will definitely start with MC getting NTR'ed (Main LI). But what the plot asks from you, the MC, is to make choices that would lead to different futures.

You as the MC do not have to "lose". Based on the choices, you have the choice to make a comeback and there would be multiple variations for even that. But be careful since if you are not, you can literally lose the game. It depends on how "corrupted" your heart is or what you are willing to do to make things right your way.

The choices you make will decide if you are going to be "Weak" as typical MCs in NTR, "Strong", "Indifferent". This is just broad categorization.

So the choices you see now may not need to make a game changing deviation(there will be minor deviations of course) because routes coming up early isn't good. But they all definitely will add up in the long run. And naturally, your choices will change the life trajectories of the other characters or how they would behave.

Maybe the significance of what I said won't be apparent until we reach at least mid game.

Umm, btw it wasn't stated that Clara gets aroused from killing. No. She gets adrenaline rush from her missions and when her mission is over, the adrenaline is still in her veins and she feels in the "mood". It is actually not a very rare thing but as I said this game isn't going to be perfectly realistic. That won't be fun.
Thanks for clarifying.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
that does not extend to feeling fear for casually talking to people (behind your husbands back) it seems like the dev tacked on the "gets horny from assassination missions" so that when she acts horny before an espionage mission.
Where did you get this from? It's not a thing that happens at all.
these are high level government agents dealing with default NTR issues (which already seem tired and strecthed thin when the people are in high school) i mean really? A bully? I thought it was bad enough when I could predict what the wive was doing without ever seering her path but you showed me its worse. Its the most default option generic option the story could take with spy instead of mom and espionage instead of sister
The guy bullied the MC(and "bullying" is an understatement) in the past, but now they're working together because they have mostly moved on from that. The bulling is the tool the Dev used to make the rival more of a rival without damaging the current state of the story, and it works really well.
Honestly, it's pretty clear you're just complaining to complain so I'm out.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I can see why some are frustrated thinking there are not much choices while some think its pseudo KN. As I told someone, a NTR focused plot will definitely start with MC getting NTR'ed (Main LI). But what the plot asks from you, the MC, is to make choices that would lead to different futures.

You as the MC do not have to "lose". Based on the choices, you have the choice to make a comeback and there would be multiple variations for even that. But be careful since if you are not, you can literally lose the game. It depends on how "corrupted" your heart is or what you are willing to do to make things right your way.

Umm, btw it wasn't stated that Clara gets aroused from killing. No. She gets adrenaline rush from her missions and when her mission is over, the adrenaline is still in her veins and she feels in the "mood". It is actually not a very rare thing but as I said this game isn't going to be perfectly realistic. That won't be fun.
I typed out a paragraph about how I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are somehow wrong about your own game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it states in plain English that ESPECIALLY AFTER KILLING that her sex drive is through the roof. You made a point to specifically have the MC say that assassination in particular get her hotter than any other mission (which is hotter than normal)

I was going to ask why you literally use the same lines hundreds of stories before you have used but now im pretty sure I know why

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
I typed out a paragraph about how I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt but you are somehow wrong about your own game?
View attachment 3159796

it states in plain English that ESPECIALLY AFTER KILLING that her sex drive is through the roof. You made a point to specifically have the MC say that assassination in particular get her hotter than any other mission (which is hotter than normal)

I was going to ask why you literally use the same lines hundreds of stories before you have used but now im pretty sure I know why
It says after the mission but not because of killing someone. Its hinted that she gets more adrenaline rush from assassination missions.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You seemed to have misunderstood again. I never mentioned there won't be "faithful" route. What I said is there won't be a non-ntr path.(main LI). That is a big difference.
Maybe I did yeah...especially now...it's late here in the UK.

Isn't that sentence an oxymoron? Like, doesn't that statement contradict itself? If there is a no non NTR path for the main LI...then there's no faithful path is there? Maybe I really am being dim right now...or perhaps we're not on the same page with the meaning of NTR in the context of your story?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

Isn't that sentence an oxymoron? Like, doesn't that statement contradict itself? If there is a no non NTR path for the main LI...then there's no faithful path is there? Maybe I really am being dim right now...
it is not you it is the Dev :HideThePain: Im personally going to cut my losses and just see this get a lower and lower rating every few months

I will say dialog colors is nice more games should do that or some way to alleviate white text on white backgrounds

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
and what is different between the assassination missions and the non assassin ones? also where does it say "but not because of killing someone"
Because assassination missions in general are more risky, involves more of your physical senses and dangerous while having the pressure of knowing that you can't afford to make a single mistake. A combination of factors.

Reactions: Adolfo

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023

Isn't that sentence an oxymoron? Like, doesn't that statement contradict itself? If there is a no non NTR path for the main LI...then there's no faithful path is there? Maybe I really am being dim right now...or perhaps we're not on the same page with the meaning of NTR in the context of your story?
Your heart can still remain faithful to the person you love no matter what hell you have to go through. But once that love is gone or broken, the heart is no longer faithful. Love is a matter of the heart, right?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Because assassination missions in general are more risky, involves more of your physical senses and dangerous while having the pressure of knowing that you can't afford to make a single mistake. A combination of factors.
but is any of that in game or is that all stuff that you know about the story you want to write? Because i dont recall it diving into the wifes psychology like you have here it just says the screenshot I showed and assumes you know exactly how they go down even though you yourself state that it wont be entirely realistic because that wouldn't be fun.

Do you see how someone could think the writing is low tier when they dont have all the knowledge that you the dev has?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Your heart can still remain faithful to the person you love no matter what hell you have to go through. But once that love is gone or broken, the heart is no longer faithful. Love is a matter of the heart, right?
Faithfulness is about staying loyal and not straying, so if she cheats it's not a Faithful path, no matter if she's still in love with her husband or if she did it just for the mission.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
but is any of that in game or is that all stuff that you know about the story you want to write? Because i dont recall it diving into the wifes psychology like you have here it just says the screenshot I showed and assumes you know exactly how they go down even though you yourself state that it wont be entirely realistic because that wouldn't be fun.
It's all inferred from that very screenshot you shared.
"She gets horny after a mission, especially an assassination" means "She gets horny from all missions, and assassinations make her even hornier". Since she gets horny from ALL missions, it's not killing that makes her horny, it's something else. And it makes total sense to assume that it's the fear, anxiety and danger that do it, as that's an extremely common thing.

Now, I promised I'd stop responding to you but I could not resist after reading this:
Do you see how someone could think the writing is low tier when they dont have all the knowledge that you the dev has?
And it is the most ignorant and clueless thing I've ever seen someone say about writing. If you think writing is about delivering all the information chewed and simplified as quickly as possible then you don't have a single clue about what is good or bad writing(which makes total sense given your comments thus far). Writing is as much about revealing as it is about hiding.
Also, we who actually played the game don't know enough about the story to guess the quality, why are you still pretending you do? It seems you didn't even play the thing and yet you're extremely vocal about its inexistent mistakes and future paths.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
The price of keeping your dignity, staying faithful to your spouse, gets you shot in the head ROFLMAO! This game is pure comedy, very subtle Dev.

Didn't mind I had to replay that part, because I had no saves.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
i skipped through some (i guess everything involving the info) :KEK:

Oh no its a real thing its called "Misattribution of Arousal Theory" aka "the suspension bridge effect: which just states that our minds can conflate sources of arousal (both fear and sexual desire count as arousal) but that does not extend to feeling fear for casually talking to people (behind your husbands back) it seems like the dev tacked on the "gets horny from assassination missions" so that when she acts horny before an espionage mission.

i will grant you that there may be less plot holes but that only makes peoples complaints like those of aly237204 more valid these are high level government agents dealing with default NTR issues (which already seem tired and strecthed thin when the people are in high school) i mean really? A bully? I thought it was bad enough when I could predict what the wive was doing without ever seering her path but you showed me its worse. Its the most default option generic option the story could take with spy instead of mom and espionage instead of sister
You don't make any sense neither does your review. Its almost like you don't enjoy NTR? Then why are you here? The last 2 reviews looks like nonsense. I pity the dev. The update is great. But people seem to get triggered when an unavoidable NTR story slowly unfolds and wants to bash it and get their hot take out.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes