3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Not saying that's the way the dev is going with the script that's just me spitballing left field theories so to speak
Lets step back and get meta with it: What do you think people this game is targeted towards will want? :HideThePain: do you often see hero's winning in Netorare stories? In Netori? For surey! But not in Netorare

if the "first line" is : I (MC) feel bad because i could never satisfy her sexual desires she gets after she kills someone for our government", why would we expect the last line to any different from "the ntr happened"?

big agree with the post above: in an attempt to make a more "story" NTR game the dev has shot himself in the foot because now he has to justify sociopolitical stuff instead of just "why did wife do ntr?" for example.... why on satans green earth would killing someone for your government make you so honry your partner could never (for 3 years) keep up (just ignore the fact that they never talk about this for the entire time they are married :KEK:) ? It paints the Wife as some sort of murder fetishist at worst and an extreme extreme (more than doing ntr would give her) adrenaline junky at best

• Angry
Reactions: giorgyo777

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Lets step back and get meta with it: What do you think people this game is targeted towards will want? :HideThePain: do you often see hero's winning in Netorare stories? In Netori? For surey! But not in Netorare

if the "first line" is : I (MC) feel bad because i could never satisfy her sexual desires she gets after she kills someone for our government", why would we expect the last line to any different from "the ntr happened"?

big agree with the post above: in an attempt to make a more "story" NTR game the dev has shot himself in the foot because now he has to justify sociopolitical stuff instead of just "why did wife do ntr?" for example.... why on satans green earth would killing someone for your government make you so honry your partner could never (for 3 years) keep up (just ignore the fact that they never talk about this for the entire time they are married :KEK:) ? It paints the Wife as some sort of murder fetishist at worst and an extreme extreme (more than doing ntr would give her) adrenaline junky at best
The wife might even have a little nymphomania to boot kinda sounds like it at least but yeah I completely agree the whole not able to satisfy your partner's sexual desires should've been something they or the wife should've brought to her husband's attention a lot sooner but as we all know that's one of the biggest failures in relationships and marriages nowadays is lack of or poor communication but they always make the excuse but I didn't want to hurt their feelings but yet cheating on them is alright and won't hurt their feelings talk about very flawed logic a lot of cheaters have.

Reactions: Llawless

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
A good game with great potential where the consequences really are real.:D
Poor Clara was immediately shot in the brain I hope the game is like this until the end I love content like this where there is cheating and death.:Kappa:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The wife might even have a little nymphomania to boot kinda sounds like it at least but yeah I completely agree the whole not able to satisfy your partner's sexual desires should've been something they or the wife should've brought to her husband's attention a lot sooner but as we all know that's one of the biggest failures in relationships and marriages nowadays is lack of or poor communication but they always make the excuse but I didn't want to hurt their feelings but yet cheating on them is alright and won't hurt their feelings talk about very flawed logic a lot of cheaters have.
and the bigger issue for us (as players) is if the dev cant see the logic in that (they clearly should have talked) how are the going to see the logic in the bigger (beyond wife is cheating story)? Every single big reveal/twist/story beat is going to be clouded by "wait that makes no sense". Its bad enough when the mom/sister everyone go dick crazy in a suburban home but a government assassin that has worked for them for half a decade literally betraying her country for dick? Like holy shit did they not vet this lady? If the antagonist can make anyone fall for his dick why tf is he not ruling the world already? :KEK:

People who love this shit wont care either way because they will take whatever they can get. ANYBODY wanting any sort of compelling narrative (because this game looks and tries hard to be more) is going to be at best disappointed and at worst is going to shit on this game (either with reviews or talking bad about it here) for stepping out of its zone.

Edit: Yes i am unfairly assuming that the ending will involve her going to the "bad guys" because that is what the people paying him ~85 total a month want :HideThePain:

Reactions: Gudil

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
but this time its a "spy thriller"! :KEK:

Forgive me, I just find a banal way of hiding in a confusing way something that we are now full of, but I'm not saying this out of hatred towards NTR in general, because there are many who differ from the usual path, but this specific type, shows the usual program, weak MC, slutty wife, and the Bull, always badass and winner, in these plots, the journey doesn't change and the end of the story is always the same, I already know, that many smart people will tell me if you don't like it because you played it, but sorry, if I don't play, how can I give a judgment, say if I can like it, or provable that I write my honest reaction to wake up all the creators, for something new in these NTR games .

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
What's the point of having the same complaints as always when the home page already shows what the game will be like.:unsure:
View attachment 3159642
There aren't as many options as I would like, but I'm not complaining.

I can answer you, what sense does it make for some of you to always make the same point, someone by chance said something towards you, I express my opinion on the game and the creator, I don't shout in the forum asking others not to play, everyone does it for themselves. I don't think the dev needs defenders.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I can answer you, what sense does it make for some of you to always make the same point, someone by chance said something towards you, I express my opinion on the game and the creator, I don't shout in the forum asking others not to play, everyone does it for themselves. I don't think the dev needs defenders.
What defense am I just showing. It seems like you didn't read the page correctly, I'm not defending anyone, I'm just showing you what the game will have whether you like it or not. I'm not stopping you from having your own opinion man, I just showed you the logic of the game.;)
I agree with you, Dev's don't need defenders they can do it themselves.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Not exactly. NTR (Japanese NTR style, rather than western cuckold stuff) is a story that focuses on the female being stolen away. Cheating is often a big part of it, yes, but the focus is usually on the progression of the corruption.
More than that, I'd say NTR is about the heartache caused by one of the characters getting with someone. Childhood friend fucked by bully, mom fucked by neighbor, coworker fucked by boss are all common NTR tropes, but they have no cheating at all. What makes them NTR is how the MC is having someone they love and cherish getting with someone else, someone that usually they see as an evil, mean or disgusting person.

The wife siding with the antagonist in this game would mean she is siding against a government agency as well so good luck to the dev for witting that with any semblance of logic :BootyTime: that must be some bomb ass dick i guess
The "antagonist" in this case is not the enemy, it's the evil guy they're working with who was hired by the same government agency the MC works for. Not unlikely or unbelievable.

Reactions: Panos24

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The "antagonist" in this case is not the enemy, it's the evil guy they're working with who was hired by the same government agency the MC works for. Not unlikely or unbelievable.
that solves all of this games plot holes then it makes total sense that the wife is looking into fucking a coworker in order to.....close down an evil company? :KEK:

It doesnt even fix the writing that shes horny AFTER she kills (the dev literally states this) and shes already got the honry for someone hired by the same govt? that she has never met in 5 years? This mission is so important that they finally pair those two up but only send 4 people?

If the wife is not trying to fuck the bad guy as a part of the plan and instead just wants the dick then we have skipped to the "sacrificing her job/country/orders for dick" point

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
that solves all of this games plot holes then it makes total sense that the wife is looking into fucking a coworker in order to.....close down an evil company? :KEK:
Bro, I was talking about the point you complained about, if you want to address any other issues you have to bring them up first.
It doesnt even fix the writing that shes horny AFTER she kills (the dev literally states this)
How is that a plot hole? The heat of combat making people horny is a very common trope, might even be a real thing that happens but I don't care enough about realism to bother with that. This complaint seems to make no sense.
shes already got the honry for someone hired by the same govt? that she has never met in 5 years? This mission is so important that they finally pair those two up
I'm not sure what you meant by this but afaik the wife and the rival didn't know each other previously. The MC knew him and he explained to her who the guy was, but that's it.
This mission is so important that they finally pair those two up but only send 4 people?
The mission is as important as it needs to be discreet. Sending a SWAT team would result in the evidence being destroyed and send the guilty people into hiding. There is no plothole in that.
If the wife is not trying to fuck the bad guy as a part of the plan and instead just wants the dick then we have skipped to the "sacrificing her job/country/orders for dick" point
Again, he is not a villain. He used to bully the MC and that makes him the antagonist, but he's still helping the government so fucking him is not "sacrificing her job/country" or anything like that.
It looks like you didn't play the game at all, or maybe I just didn't understand correctly what you meant, but you're complaining about plot holes that don't exist.

Reactions: Ass Fan

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
Forgive me, I just find a banal way of hiding in a confusing way something that we are now full of, but I'm not saying this out of hatred towards NTR in general, because there are many who differ from the usual path, but this specific type, shows the usual program, weak MC, slutty wife, and the Bull, always badass and winner, in these plots, the journey doesn't change and the end of the story is always the same, I already know, that many smart people will tell me if you don't like it because you played it, but sorry, if I don't play, how can I give a judgment, say if I can like it, or provable that I write my honest reaction to wake up all the creators, for something new in these NTR games .
not much of a game if u ask me

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What's the point of having the same complaints as always when the home page already shows what the game will be like.:unsure:
View attachment 3159642
There aren't as many options as I would like, but I'm not complaining.
I think the bigger problem is (and said this to the dev who was not exactly in agreement with me) is that you cannot protect your loved ones...because currently, it looks very much like the cheating will be forced (whether by job or not is irelevent really) by the plot/script. So that description...is little fraudulent and gives off the wrong message. Again, the dev has already stated there will be no faithful route for the FMC...

So how can one protect ones loved ones....when the script/plot does not allow you to...

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
How is that a plot hole? The heat of combat making people horny is a very common trope, might even be a real thing that happens but I don't care enough about realism to bother with that. This complaint seems to make no sense
i skipped through some (i guess everything involving the info) :KEK:

Oh no its a real thing its called "Misattribution of Arousal Theory" aka "the suspension bridge effect: which just states that our minds can conflate sources of arousal (both fear and sexual desire count as arousal) but that does not extend to feeling fear for casually talking to people (behind your husbands back) it seems like the dev tacked on the "gets horny from assassination missions" so that when she acts horny before an espionage mission.

i will grant you that there may be less plot holes but that only makes peoples complaints like those of aly237204 more valid these are high level government agents dealing with default NTR issues (which already seem tired and strecthed thin when the people are in high school) i mean really? A bully? I thought it was bad enough when I could predict what the wive was doing without ever seering her path but you showed me its worse. Its the most default option generic option the story could take with spy instead of mom and espionage instead of sister

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Not exactly. NTR (Japanese NTR style, rather than western cuckold stuff) is a story that focuses on the female being stolen away. Cheating is often a big part of it, yes, but the focus is usually on the progression of the corruption.

Days of our Lives or whatever has plenty of cheating. Does that seem like NTR to you? No, it's drama. I'm definitely with you on the notion that stories don't need to be put into some genre specific box. Nuanced stories that involve cheating are incredibly rare (not very many players who would appreciate something like that outside of the story-first group probably). But that doesn't mean you should expect some dev who wants to do a classic NTR plot, or some safe-space harem, to try and change their plans and come up with something you want.
Not what I meant with the cheating part, I get what ntr is about. You can have a story with a cheated protag. With all the angst and the focus on corruption/stealing those stories have (core of ntr theme). And yet you can do so, without having a pre-determined ending and a pseudo-MC who's usually just a prop for the tropes. Especially since it's a game and the expectation for this medium, is to influence the story through the actions of its main character. Otherwise it's just a digital comic.

My expectations come from what that dev is telling me in his game description. " You are a prodigal hacker,..." , meaning MC of this is the male character.

"...it will be up to you if you can save the world, protect your loved ones while dealing with your own demons.
But remember, in this game of shadows, trust can be the most dangerous weapon of all.
" Meaning you get choices to influence the story with positive or negative outcomes. For example if you get instances where you get to pick NOT trusting the slut wife, you can actually get a positive outcome in the future.

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
I can see why some are frustrated thinking there are not much choices while some think its pseudo KN. As I told someone, a NTR focused plot will definitely start with MC getting NTR'ed (Main LI). But what the plot asks from you, the MC, is to make choices that would lead to different futures.

You as the MC do not have to "lose". Based on the choices, you have the choice to make a comeback and there would be multiple variations for even that. But be careful since if you are not, you can literally lose the game. It depends on how "corrupted" your heart is or what you are willing to do to make things right your way.

The choices you make will decide if you are going to be "Weak" as typical MCs in NTR, "Strong", "Indifferent". This is just broad categorization.

So the choices you see now may not need to make a game changing deviation(there will be minor to mid deviations of course) because routes coming up early isn't good. But they all definitely will add up in the long run. And naturally, your choices will change the life trajectories of the other characters or how they would behave.

Maybe the significance of what I said won't be apparent until we reach at least mid game.

Umm, btw it wasn't stated that Clara gets aroused from killing. No. She gets adrenaline rush from her missions and when her mission is over, the adrenaline is still in her veins and she feels in the "mood". It is actually not a very rare thing but as I said this game isn't going to be perfectly realistic. That won't be fun.

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
I think the bigger problem is (and said this to the dev who was not exactly in agreement with me) is that you cannot protect your loved ones...because currently, it looks very much like the cheating will be forced (whether by job or not is irelevent really) by the plot/script. So that description...is little fraudulent and gives off the wrong message. Again, the dev has already stated there will be no faithful route for the FMC...

So how can one protect ones loved ones....when the script/plot does not allow you to...
You seemed to have misunderstood again. I never mentioned there won't be "faithful" route. What I said is there won't be a non-ntr path.(main LI). That is a big difference.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adolfo and quiboune
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes