3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Leon will probably bang both Clara & Anna (the lucky bastard lol)

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how this whole story plays out.
I like the game, so I'm also thinking about the endings. Information for reflection. Leon's family once treacherously destroyed Alan's family and appropriated their wealth. Now Leon was making a successful career and suddenly there were competitors in the person of Alan and Clara. Leon's essence has not changed, moreover, he has now become a charming, cunning professional. Leon had already helped Anna find access to the secret files, and this help strangely almost ruined Alan. A very subtle setup was the beginning of a series of actions to eliminate competitors with the most perverted technologies! Although it is possible that Leon has a banal crush on Clara and wants to seduce her, and humiliate Alan once again. A married couple will have to fight for the preservation of love or submit to someone else's abominable will. In any case, I'm looking forward to continuing the story to make sure that the author will make all the events unexpected for everyone and very hot!:HideThePain::)

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I like the game, so I'm also thinking about the endings. Information for reflection. Leon's family once treacherously destroyed Alan's family and appropriated their wealth. Now Leon was making a successful career and suddenly there were competitors in the person of Alan and Clara. Leon's essence has not changed, moreover, he has now become a charming, cunning professional. Leon had already helped Anna find access to the secret files, and this help strangely almost ruined Alan. A very subtle setup was the beginning of a series of actions to eliminate competitors with the most perverted technologies! Although it is possible that Leon has a banal crush on Clara and wants to seduce her, and humiliate Alan once again. A married couple will have to fight for the preservation of love or submit to someone else's abominable will. In any case, I'm looking forward to continuing the story to make sure that the author will make all the events unexpected for everyone and very hot!:HideThePain::)

in the end the result is Clara, a slut and humiliated, MC who sees himself as an idiot, used to being weaker than Leon, and Anna who will give the final push to destroy the couple, all for granted, plus Clara, thanks to all the other Specter men, what a failed spy Clara is, hahahah

Apr 29, 2018
I think that Clare is perfect and wouldn't change a thing. She has a lovely face full of understanding, very nice tits and sexy legs (with little muscle just enough to tone it up). Even her pubic hair looks perfect, although I wouldn't be surprised if she get a task to shave her pussy.

The only thing that @Sinful Dev would be nice to change is to add love path or to add possibility for Clare to finish all tasks without ruin her marriage with MC. They have almost perfect marriage (full or love and understanding) that is rare and it would be very sad to ruin something like that.

If I would play this game as Leon (regardless if he's working with X or he's honestly trying to help MC) this would be a perfect game. But playing as MC (and Clare) it makes me little sad that there is no way to stop destruction of perfect marriage. It feels that MC can only slow corruption of Clare (and her inevitable downfall) if he don't questions her decisions, but nothing more. Which is sad.

I understand that Katheryn (from East block) need to be corrupted, because she's to naive and her boyfriend has some sick fethish and like to cheat on her. But here we have to people who completely love and understand each other and they deserve happy ending

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think that Clare is perfect and wouldn't change a thing. She has a lovely face full of understanding, very nice tits and sexy legs (with little muscle just enough to tone it up). Even her pubic hair looks perfect, although I wouldn't be surprised if she get a task to shave her pussy.

The only thing that @Sinful Dev would be nice to change is to add love path or to add possibility for Clare to finish all tasks without ruin her marriage with MC. They have almost perfect marriage (full or love and understanding) that is rare and it would be very sad to ruin something like that.

If I would play this game as Leon (regardless if he's working with X or he's honestly trying to help MC) this would be a perfect game. But playing as MC (and Clare) it makes me little sad that there is no way to stop destruction of perfect marriage. It feels that MC can only slow corruption of Clare (and her inevitable downfall) if he don't questions her decisions, but nothing more. Which is sad.

I understand that Katheryn (from East block) need to be corrupted, because she's to naive and her boyfriend has some sick fethish and like to cheat on her. But here we have to people who completely love and understand each other and they deserve happy ending
Dev already catagorically stated (if you'd bothered looking) that there will not be a pure love/no cheat path.

Last edited:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Dev already catagorically stated (if you'd bothered looking) that there will be no, love/no cheat path.

Sorry, how do you consider Claire's attitude of doing and accepting the situation without telling MC, at least private reversal, so that Mc does his investigations, I find it strange that Mc being a great hacker according to Claire can't help her, then it's clear that Leon and an accomplice are part of it, Claire is humiliated, while Leon is not, come on, it's such a banal situation, you threaten two people, but coincidentally you only hit one, hahahahh

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry, how do you consider Claire's attitude of doing and accepting the situation without telling MC, at least private reversal, so that Mc does his investigations, I find it strange that Mc being a great hacker according to Claire can't help her, then it's clear that Leon and an accomplice are part of it, Claire is humiliated, while Leon is not, come on, it's such a banal situation, you threaten two people, but coincidentally you only hit one, hahahahh
1. Her name is Clara....
2. None of that has anything to do with what I wrote in reply to cyber.
3. What you did write, I've made previous comments on before so won't type it out again.

Apr 29, 2018
Dev already catagorically stated (if you'd bothered looking) that there will be no, love/no cheat path.
I wrote:
„ add possibility for Clare to finish all tasks without ruin her marriage with MC

If there would no be such possibility, this game will soon look like „Special Request” - at first it was interesting to corrupt Laura, but after a while it become sad to look constantly rapping and senseless humiliation of Laura

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
1. Her name is Clara....
2. None of that has anything to do with what I wrote in reply to cyber.
3. What you did write, I've made previous comments on before so won't type it out again.

So now there is also controversy over the name whether Clara or Claire, hahaha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wrote:
„ add possibility for Clare to finish all tasks without ruin her marriage with MC

If there would no be such possibility, this game will soon look like „Special Request” - at first it was interesting to corrupt Laura, but after a while it become sad to look constantly rapping and senseless humiliation of Laura
And as I said...not going to happen...the Dev has stated this. So forget it...won't be happening. Accept that or move on.

Apr 29, 2018
And as I said...not going to happen...the Dev has stated this. So forget it...won't be happening. Accept that or move on.
I don't know why you have to be so negative. I did read what Sinful Dev was writing and it was this:
ch_1.jpg
ch_2.jpg
ch_3.jpg
ch_5.jpg

And that is all I want, a possibility that all Clara's corruptions/sacrifice is not in vain. And that there will be „happy ending” (like SinfulDev stated) for Clara and MC

And don't get me wrong, I love corruption games and it looks like here is going to be very nice corruption (with that task system). But in this case I would not like to be pointless, like in „Special Request”.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know why you have to be so negative. I did read what Sinful Dev was writing and it was this:
View attachment 3214842
View attachment 3214844
View attachment 3214845
View attachment 3214850

And that is all I want, a possibility that all Clare's corruptions/sacrifice is not in vain. And that there will be „happy ending” (like SinfulDev stated) for Clare and MC

And don't get me wrong, I love corruption games and it looks like here is going to be very nice corruption (with that task system). But in this case I would not like to be pointless, like in „Special Request”.
And again...her name is fucking CLARA!

Also again, I never said they would not have a happy ending. Maybe you should find more of my posts perhaps? FMC will have a guilt path...and an embrace path. MMC will have an accept it path and a not accept path. That's from the dev (if I understand him correctly, but considering the dev doesn't see Clara as being unfaithful..who the fuck actually knows).

What will not happen...is there being a loving faithful path. So it will be more like Special Request than you want (which I also like btw and will also have her getting out of her own situation eventually). Clara will 'cheat'...it will be forced...there will be very little you can do about it. That's the plot. What you will be able to influence (as I understand it) is how the MMC and the FMC think about it/deal with it.

Edit: For clarification, I do like this VN so far, my annoyance is with the definitions of cheating and being faithful...I still believe the dev is being very loose with what he wants/says or has a funny definition of what being unfaithful is. *shrugs*..whatever. The set up is ridiculous...but I like the idea and in terms of an FMC going slutty, this premise actually makes more sense than others. I'll say it again, this was brilliantly presented in the TV show Chuck. The fact she has been able to be an agent for so long and never be a seductress and the fact the MC never thought marrying an agent could be problematic like that..is entirely another discussion and setup for the game to explore (and I assume it will).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes