3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I don't care about Anna, she's delusional bitch who want something that other have. I hope that there will be some ntr content for her or even better to turn her into slut. If there would be any chance to throw her under the bus, I'll do it.

I care only for Clara because she smart, love her job and is capable of achieving great success in her career. And yet she's madly in love with MC and will always put him above her career. That is something very rare to find. Usually career women will sacrifice everything for their career, especially their husbands/boyfriend interest.

For now the three possible outcomes can be:
1. Bad ending - they fail to bring down Specter and in the process Clara is totally destroyed (physically and mentally), maybe even turn into slut, and definitely separate from MC. Maybe even Anna or MC end badly.

2. Bittersweet ending - they bring down Specter, but Clara is destroyed (physically or mentally) or she's given over to debauchery, and her marriage with MC is over. Maybe MC and Anna end together.

3. Happy ending - they bring down Specter, maybe even take revenge on X. Clara goes through various temptations, but she manages to save her marriage with MC

But Sinful Dev has little strange strange definition of faithful and corruption, so anything is possible.
The dev hinted that Anna can be ntr'ed and yeah so far Clara seems to care more about her husband than her career. But it was hinted that she has an ambition of getting promoted in her agency and then there is the fact that she enjoys her work as a spy, the killing and all.

By the number of possibilities I have seen so far, there could be more than just 3 endings. I hope so.

What I can guess from the dev's words is that in a game like this, he considers Clara's feelings for MC as a metric to see if she is faithful or not. Because so far she is doing it to protect MC and not because she likes it. It's still cheating but the reason behind her doing it is what the dev probably wants to consider to decide her faithfulness. Once she loses feelings for MC or enjoys getting intimate with others then she won't be faithful anymore in his words.

Reactions: UpravDom

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well...have we had a discussion yet (fully) in who exactly everyone is along with some theory crafting?

So, assuming Leon is part od spectre...and is high up the ladder in said organisation (could be wrong...but think is a given), and ignoring who X may be for a moment:

1. Who is the mole in the agency? Either has to be our immediate boss, our someone higher than her.
2. If Leon was involved in this...how exactly did they ensure it was our MC's team that got the job and not some other team? Especially given that, Clara is primarily a spy/asassin..not an infiltrator.
3. Just how naive/trusting/dumb is Clara? MC sets off alarm (only Leon's word for that)...need a kepass only this dude has (again, only Leon's word for this), got pass...on laptop..all sorted (Leon could have been emailing his granny for all we/Clara knew) and he does specifically tell her to stop looking at said laptop.
4. Leon specifically helps Anna to hack Spectre. He would know the alarm was there.
6. Clara notes the pill should have worked faster and could Leon have done something? Then instantly dimisses this...
7. Worlds greatest hacker in the history of the agency...is apparently a kid compared to Spectre. Clara just goes along with this...
8. Clara, expert agent that she is...never thought her worlds best hacker husband...would check the buildings security cameras....

So I think info that would be nice to know, would be:
Exactly how high up in the agency is Leon...to have been given the infiltration job.
How the hell did our hero team not know he worked for the same agency as them?
Given all the variables, how/who ensured our team was picked again? Pretty sure it wasn't our immediate boss...so is she also in on this conspiricy?
Was our hero team specifically picked because of the MC or to corrupt Clara? (MC just being a nice bonus). If either of those are the case, did Leon have prior knowledge of them being married...thus specifically wanting them for the job?

Hmmmm....questions, questions, questions....

What I can guess from the dev's words is that in a game like this, he considers Clara's feelings for MC as a metric to see if she is faithful or not. Because so far she is doing it to protect MC and not because she likes it. It's still cheating but the reason behind her doing it is what the dev probably wants to consider to decide her faithfulness. Once she loses feelings for MC or enjoys getting intimate with others then she won't be faithful anymore in his words.
Exactly. This is what anoys me about this whole thing. The dev is playing fast and loose with it to try and gain more support imo. He should just come out and be honest about it. You cannot protect your LI...impossible if the plot forces her to be unfaithful. And she is/will be unfaithful, regardless of the reason why...taking another cock etc...is being unfaithful if it's a willing choice, despite the circumstances. I do hope the writing will improve, because I see the future conversations now.

Clara: But honey, I needed to secure the 67 digit password to crack the safe to save your life.....the 58 cocks I took that night also were all for you...I thought of you every time they entered me...all 3 hours of it....I never cheated or was unfaithful to you...

MC: Hmm..ok then... :sneaky: :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
I don't care about Anna, she's delusional bitch who want something that other have. I hope that there will be some ntr content for her or even better to turn her into slut. If there would be any chance to throw her under the bus, I'll do it.
Imagine if our heroine would found out Anna's intentions, and as a player you could decide to kill her,
and make it look like as an accident ? :D (it fits for a secret agent :p )
For me the whole story good as it is, I don't want to take out any character :)

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
well...have we had a discussion yet (fully) in who exactly everyone is along with some theory crafting?

So, assuming Leon is part od spectre...and is high up the ladder in said organisation (could be wrong...but think is a given), and ignoring who X may be for a moment:

1. Who is the mole in the agency? Either has to be our immediate boss, our someone higher than her.
2. If Leon was involved in this...how exactly did they ensure it was our MC's team that got the job and not some other team? Especially given that, Clara is primarily a spy/asassin..not an infiltrator.
3. Just how naive/trusting/dumb is Clara? MC sets off alarm (only Leon's word for that)...need a kepass only this dude has (again, only Leon's word for this), got pass...on laptop..all sorted (Leon could have been emailing his granny for all we/Clara knew) and he does specifically tell her to stop looking at said laptop.
4. Leon specifically helps Anna to hack Spectre. He would know the alarm was there.
6. Clara notes the pill should have worked faster and could Leon have done something? Then instantly dimisses this...
7. Worlds greatest hacker in the history of the agency...is apparently a kid compared to Spectre. Clara just goes along with this...
8. Clara, expert agent that she is...never thought her worlds best hacker husband...would check the buildings security cameras....

So I think info that would be nice to know, would be:
Exactly how high up in the agency is Leon...to have been given the infiltration job.
How the hell did our hero team not know he worked for the same agency as them?
Given all the variables, how/who ensured our team was picked again? Pretty sure it wasn't our immediate boss...so is she also in on this conspiricy?
Was our hero team specifically picked because of the MC or to corrupt Clara? (MC just being a nice bonus). If either of those are the case, did Leon have prior knowledge of them being married...thus specifically wanting them for the job?

Hmmmm....questions, questions, questions....

Exactly. This is what anoys me about this whole thing. The dev is playing fast and loose with it to try and gain more support imo. He should just come out and be honest about it. You cannot protect your LI...impossible if the plot forces her to be unfaithful. And she is/will be unfaithful, regardless of the reason why...taking another cock etc...is being unfaithful if it's a willing choice, despite the circumstances. I do hope the writing will improve, because I see the future conversations now.

Clara: But honey, I needed to secure the 67 digit password to crack the safe to save your life.....the 58 cocks I took that night also were all for you...I thought of you every time they entered me...all 3 hours of it....I never cheated or was unfaithful to you...

MC: Hmm..ok then... :sneaky: :unsure::ROFLMAO:
1) Maybe or some character high up in the agency yet to be introduced?
2) Must be the mole in the agency. With their power, it should be easy.
3) it was shown that Clara couldn't approach MC about it because of what he might do and she consulted director Paula about it if I remember right. I might be wrong though.
4) Yeah it definitely smelled like a setup to get things rolling.
6) Clara did suspect if the pill was tampered with. But based on what she saw and how she planned things, Leon didn't have a chance to do anything with her pill.
7) What can she do? She isn't an expert when it comes to hacking and they made it quite clear that they never dealt with a big deal like Specter who is forefront in the digital industry.
8) She only told him to check if her room was free of surveillance. But he went the extra mile and installed a software that peeks into every camera in the building. Too bad he was trying to proactive lolz

About the protection thing, I don't know what dev actually meant. Could it be protecting LI from becoming a corrupted slut or saving her life from Specter or something something. It could be anything in a plot like this.

But if she really sticks to being faithful physically too, how is she going to gain Specter's trust? If she tells MC everything now then the plot would take a sharp detour and go somewhere else :unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow, Anna really loves Mc, it's so cute to see her worrying about him. Seems like she's hated by some here
ffull.png

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
As I read many of people suggestion here and elsewhere, I really hope developer holds out and won't change his game.
Because if makes this a happy non-cheating action game, or just make her a happy willing slut who just simply don't care if she cheating than the game will be ruined :( I like that she is trying to justify the things she has to do for her love. Even if it's stupid. In my head that's why secret agents not in a committed relationship, cause these stuff can happen in a mission.
Again I'm not saying these people fantasy wrong. It is just I don't get why you start playing an ntr game than start to cry to developer to change it, into a happy non-cheating game... You know exactly who I talk about....

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As I read many of people suggestion here and elsewhere, I really hope developer holds out and won't change his game.
Because if makes this a happy non-cheating action game, or just make her a happy willing slut who just simply don't care if she cheating than the game will be ruined :( I like that she is trying to justify the things she has to do for her love. Even if it's stupid. In my head that's why secret agents not in a committed relationship, cause these stuff can happen in a mission.
Again I'm not saying these people fantasy wrong. It is just I don't get why you start playing an ntr game than start to cry to developer to change it, into a happy non-cheating game... You know exactly who I talk about....
Maybe one should learn some reading comprehension too perhaps?

Reactions: holy8675

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Maybe one should learn some reading comprehension too perhaps?
Look if you don't want to change the game, than I wasn't speaking to you,
if you do want to change the game ...
than I don't know what do you mean by your comment ?

Apr 29, 2018
Don't play smartass, because you don't know or too lazy to read. I never said that developer have to change anything. SinfulDev should tell his story the way he want!!!

I just said that I like, beside bad ending (heavy corruption), to have happy ending (not so heavy corruption), and that I'll play both route. I don't have problem with Clara sacrifice if there will be reward at the end (in saving her marriage).
If game turn into endless cycle of rape and humiliation, like in Special Request, Myriam, Raptus, Panic Attack, Bloody Sunday... I'll find something else to play.

The best new game in 2023 is Steps of debauchery, and that is also corruption game, although slow corruption but done in the right way.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Don't play smartass, because you don't know or too lazy to read. I never said that developer have to change anything. SinfulDev should tell his story the way he want!!!

I just said that I like, beside bad ending (heavy corruption), to have happy ending (not so heavy corruption), and that I'll play both route. I don't have problem with Clara sacrifice if there will be reward at the end (in saving her marriage).
If game turn into endless cycle of rape and humiliation, like in Special Request, Myriam, Raptus, Panic Attack, Bloody Sunday... I'll find something else to play.

The best new game in 2023 is Steps of debauchery, and that is also corruption game, although slow corruption but done in the right way.
I don't even know why you would think I meant your comment you??:D
like your said you don't even want to change the game !? before you would jump in something like this, shouldn't you ask yourself, do I even fit in the group of people he is talking about ?
Steps of debauchery: that is a cool game, absolutely looking forward to find out more in the story :)
Happy New Year ;)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I respect the opinion of all readers about the content of proposals for the moral and ethical development of the game! But we have to admit that people are used to consuming pleasure and do not understand how lucky they are compared to all other living beings inhabiting our beloved planet! If you apply the mentioned incorrect fantasy and imagine that the walls of all the houses have become transparent, then you can worry that all people fuck at night, I also thought they were making love, but after looking closely I was convinced - they are definitely fucking! That is, people get a lot of pleasure whenever they want! And all other living creatures are now doomed to just sleep or suck their paws like bears! This fact alone shows that a person is fine if he does not destroy nature! And the author has the right to make the game at his discretion, otherwise it may turn out to be nonsense... I really wanted to wish All readers a Happy New Year and wish them happiness!:);)

Jayzzz

Nov 11, 2019
Android version encountered an error and it would redirect back to main menu, anyone knows how to fix?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {size=*0.7} in 'End of the current version. You should save now. \n\n{size=*0.7}Please check Patreon (button in main menu) for future updates.{/size}'.:
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '*0.7'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scene_6.rpyc", line 2028, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 927, in do_display
File "renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3373, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3908, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 884, in render
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 704, in render
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
File "renpy/text\text.py", line 2109, in render
File "renpy/text\text.py", line 627, in __init__
File "renpy/text\text.py", line 1188, in segment
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '*0.7'

```

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
two things make me stop playing a game...
1) slow burn crap
2) games with game over choices

game has both it seems

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes