3.80 star(s) 28 Votes
Apr 29, 2018
It seems that there are some seriously disturbed people here, who hate women (and probably the whole world) and want everything around them to be destroyed at any cost. I don't understand such hatred...
I never said that Clara shouldn't be corrupt, I just expressed the WISH that she manages to save her marriage with MC, in ONE of the paths. Of course there will be a path where Clara fall to corruption and everything goes to hell. But if the author clearly wrote that there will be a possibility for them to save the marriage, why do you look at such a possibility with such hatred.

ch_7.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: jaden000

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I have to say: I wasn't too sure on this one, thinking it was the usual stuff.
But the latest patch introduced that app, and I really like that idea, even though it's far from realistic.
But that's the kind of NTR that I like, corruption based, not just the same Alpha male all the time, that's boring to me.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Why is there always so much drama in NTR forum games if ppl want avoidable NTR paths/games just play games without the tag at all :KEK:
was wondering about the same thing. havent seen an NTR lover go into a harem/vanilla game then say "go mess things up! would be nice to see mc get cucked" but then when those vanilla/harem genre players go into an NTR games its always like that. not sure wtf is going on

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
" Why is there always so much drama in NTR forum games if ppl want avoidable NTR paths/games just play games without the tag at all "

i don't like harems games , what i like in the ntr thing are the strong feelings you get from the loss not the sex actually. if you're actually given your chances to avoid it or just act with dignity if all is lost like when the wife is fucking half of the earth, your best friend involve your family that's good story if it happen you should be able to try to get revenge. like in real life you can lose to another man even after 15 years together. so in a way it's a good plot for stories, but in ntr games there's never consequences, your almost always here as a white man (what if those were always chinese, people would scream racism) with your small dick watching your wife get fucked sometimes starting to discover thay you're gay by sucking cocks or eating cum... that's about 99% of the time the same. games that pretend to give choices end with an early over.

I think it's sad because those feelings are really good materials for good stories in games books movies. Read the news there's crazy thing happening after betrayal, i saw in news a man ending up selling his wife to the whole area where they lived, sometimes atrocious crimes with the man killing both wife and childrens , that's not what i'm looking for in games, but puting your hand on your dicks rival to place it in your wife pussy... eating sperm or sucking dick... in that case you don't have a wife usually but you're gay... 99% of those games target maybe 1 percent of the world population.... i know that 5% of the world population are white men... but that makes a large proportion of them being gays that likes having their wife fucked by the whole earth... that's just stupid.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Little thing in latest update. States Clara turns the spectre phone off...she doesn't want it on around her...why she pairs it to her own phone to get notifications...

2 screens later...the phone is on and she gets a notification....

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Little thing in latest update. States Clara turns the spectre phone off...she doesn't want it on around her...why she pairs it to her own phone to get notifications...

2 screens later...the phone is on and she gets a notification....
She paired the app to her phone, not the spectre phone. She then gets notification and boom, she turns on the spectre phone. I assume the app depends on the internet for notifications. So it shouldn't need the spectre phone to be on.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She paired the app to her phone, not the spectre phone. She then gets notification and boom, she turns on the spectre phone. I assume the app depends on the internet for notifications. So it shouldn't need the spectre phone to be on.
Again:

The dialogue says she turns it off. She is on her phone...talking to Leon...Spectre phone gets a notification and it's switched on. How can it get a notification? When did she switch it on?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Again:

The dialogue says she turns it off. She is on her phone...talking to Leon...Spectre phone gets a notification and it's switched on. How can it get a notification? When did she switch it on?
I understood that she heard the notification on her phone cause the app is paired to it and then she picked up her specter phone. But the transition of her doing so isnt exactly there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I understood that she heard the notification on her phone cause the app is paired to it and then she picked up her specter phone. But the transition of her doing so isnt exactly there.
The notification should have been on her phone..not the spectre one, which it appears to be because she has it in her hands (picked it up) and her eyes are looking at it. She doesn't think..oh a My Diary Notification...THEN picks up the Spectre phone...

The dev may have had the right thought but the text and image does not convey that at all.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
The notification should have been on her phone..not the spectre one, which it appears to be because she has it in her hands (picked it up) and her eyes are looking at it. She doesn't think..oh a My Diary Notification...THEN picks up the Spectre phone...

The dev may have had the right thought but the text and image does not convey that at all.
Yeah thats what i meant by saying the transition isnt there. Nothing important though.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think that technical overlays are small things and not the main thing in adult games! Here is a detailed study of the details of how the character and psyche of a strong person of a special services employee are broken, this is important and interesting...Here is an example of how easy it is to create compromising evidence in a restaurant using a happiness pill! These are the products of the medical industry!

fbass

May 18, 2017
I think that technical overlays are small things and not the main thing in adult games! Here is a detailed study of the details of how the character and psyche of a strong person of a special services employee are broken, this is important and interesting...Here is an example of how easy it is to create compromising evidence in a restaurant using a happiness pill! These are the products of the medical industry!
What are these from?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
What are these from?
Well, sometimes the erotic desires of some impatient readers far outstrip the development of hot events in the published releases of the game! When it gets really impatient, skillful fans create such pictures giving free rein to their imagination and tastes. It turns out even very cool. These are the pictures from "A Perfect Marriage"... and more on the subject... ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, sometimes the erotic desires of some impatient readers far outstrip the development of hot events in the published releases of the game! When it gets really impatient, skillful fans create such pictures giving free rein to their imagination and tastes. It turns out even very cool. These are the pictures from "A Perfect Marriage"... and more on the subject... ;)
Only you're lying as this is fan art...and not in the game.

That aside, discussing other games in a games thread is likely to get the thread nuked.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It's strange that you didn't understand the explanation of the pictures. The pictures are really an example of fan developments for the game and that's it! Most importantly, I wanted to clearly show how, with the help of secret application of a special pill, you can suppress the will of a girl and use her body. So the only question is, can this event be considered treason? How can a husband react if he finds out? Is it the cost of work or the NTR? The questions were raised on the topics discussed at the forum recently . Is it really worth reacting so sharply over nothing?:unsure:

Reactions: Envoye

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The VN did started great and I like the concept, but more and more updates starting to dissappoint me, when meeting the CEO guy suddenly a simular app as Fetish locator is introduced, which dissappoint me, must say the VN 'Fetish Locator' was a huge dissappointment to me and now something simular here, forcing her to do lewd things to accomplish tasks. Also how they make Leon look like a victim, it all makes me even more suspicious when he appears on moments he shouldn't. Not sure I will like further updates as the VN start to look a lot like several other VN I played in concept, some japanese NTR and the app VN mixed into one game.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes