3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 148 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
In the society of fans of the game, information has appeared that the developers have successfully overcome all the difficulties of festive events (fun parties, of course, brawls, ate cooked salads, drank alcoholic beverages, in general, everything you need for inspiration) and are already busy continuing in the form of 0.4. I really want funny events to match my tastes, which means the preferences of the absolute majority readers... In general, good luck to everyone!;)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I want to share the assumptions made when reading the dialogues in the game. And it turns out that Leon is making a career using his skills in creating the image of a gentleman and masterfully using honey traps. Next, Leon let slip that he has 2 friends in the SRO and therefore he knows everything about Clara and the main character, except for their relationship! By the way, friends can play the role of X. And finally, the main intrigue of the plot is that Leon has been waiting for this task for a long time and is looking forward to its completion!Maybe Leon also has an intimate personal interest? How Leon's wishes will affect the relationship and the fate of the main characters is what is interesting! What options did the developer come up with?.. I'm looking forward to continuing.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I want to share the assumptions made when reading the dialogues in the game. And it turns out that Leon is making a career using his skills in creating the image of a gentleman and masterfully using honey traps. Next, Leon let slip that he has 2 friends in the SRO and therefore he knows everything about Clara and the main character, except for their relationship! By the way, friends can play the role of X. And finally, the main intrigue of the plot is that Leon has been waiting for this task for a long time and is looking forward to its completion!Maybe Leon also has an intimate personal interest? How Leon's wishes will affect the relationship and the fate of the main characters is what is interesting! What options did the developer come up with?.. I'm looking forward to continuing.
You are mistaken about the two friends. Leon was talking about Clara and Anna. "Your two friends here." The two of them were standing beside him.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I may have wishful thinking, but then the story becomes a mathematical equation with many unknowns... in general, a detective.:unsure:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I have nothing against fat old men, but there are already prerequisites for how a difficult story about the relationship of a married couple will develop. There have been few hot adventures in the game so far, but it is already clear that Leon very skillfully and persistently imposes himself on Clara as an assistant for the use of honey traps. Leon offers himself in the form of a pillow in which Clara can cry, calm down and relieve the shock of humiliation of personal dignity. Leon was able to convince Clara to hide her participation in honey traps from her husband , and really switched some of the girl's trust and attention to himself! Something like this.:unsure::coffee::geek:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
This game is in the initial stage of development, but interesting approaches to the development of the plot have already been applied, which can highlight the game as a phenomenon in the world of entertainment of this kind! I like how expressive and often inner emotions appear on the faces of the characters, especially the incomparable Clara. A detailed study and description of the emergence of a set of reasons forcing the characters to gradually lose their own dignity and possibly love. If you really like the game, then you can watch it as your favorite movie! I have already watched Robocop (USA), The Three Musketeers (France), Emmanuel (France) many times and always with pleasure! Because these films starred great actors and a plot with meaning! Numerous remakes of these plots look pale. About the plots of the games. In many games, a guy meets a girl and almost immediately says that he has an idea. And the idea is just to get laid immediately! They turn into rabbits, that's the whole story! Well , you can 't be so corny ! It is necessary that the characters overcome the difficulties of life and suffer properly. The game under development has interesting promising prerequisites to become a reusable game! This is strictly my personal opinion and wish... Let all good dreams come true!:)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Great news! Moreover, an extremely important moment has come in the development of the plot. A crisis is brewing in the relationship of the main characters Alan and Clara. Clara is athletically and characteristically stronger than Alan. According to the script, Alan was involved in sports at school, but based on external physical parameters, he preferred chess, or at least tennis. This information, together with the only bed scene so far, showed that Alan and Clara's love is based on emotional intimacy much more than on physical! Plus loyalty and trust! The crisis is caused by forcing Clara to participate in honey traps! But I really want to see how the author will play intimate moments in changing Clara's emotional and mental state, if she cannot avoid participating in hot tasks. How will this affect the relationships of all the characters in the game.:D

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes