3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Yes but if she decides to accept the task or not will depend on what you do as MC. Either way, there will be consequences in one or other way :)
I think that Clara is a proud girl and is not mentally ready to participate in such an adventure yet! Actually getting a fine or even a "game over"! Another thing is that the big guy who pushed Alan with his shoulder in the hotel lobby at a meeting can offer Clara great and pure love by assigning a men's toilet as a meeting place! Even in this case, different outcomes of the date are possible...:ROFLMAO::unsure::(

Jan 7, 2021
Yes but if she decides to accept the task or not will depend on what you do as MC. Either way, there will be consequences in one or other way :)
Hey dev, I really like the latest updates of your game and I'm looking forward to the new ones.

I just want to say one thing. Clarice's upper body is just perfect, but don't you think her lower body is a bit skinny compared to her upper body? I mean it doesn't seem to match her whole body in general and her upper body in particular. Is it possible to make it a little thiccker?

• Angry
Reactions: baka and Maviarab

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Hey dev, I really like the latest updates of your game and I'm looking forward to the new ones.

I just want to say one thing. Clarice's upper body is just perfect, but don't you think her lower body is a bit skinny compared to her upper body? I mean it doesn't seem to match her whole body in general and her upper body in particular. Is it possible to make it a little thiccker?
It could be that some angles of her lower body might make them seem thinner. But from a direct view, I feel she is well-built enough for her toned and athletic build. I didn't want to make her look like a bodybuilder.

1705499155034.png 1705499212518.png

Jan 7, 2021
It could be that some angles of her lower body might make them seem thinner. But from a direct view, I feel she is well-built enough for her toned and athletic build. I didn't want to make her look like a bodybuilder.

View attachment 3271193 View attachment 3271198
I mean, as you can see in the first picture, the upper legs are a bit skinny (especially thigh depth). You can understand this more clearly when you look at the calves. They are almost the same thickness. But anyway, if you don't want to change it, that's fine, after all that's your game (y)

• Angry
Reactions: baka

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
I mean, as you can see in the first picture, the upper legs are a bit skinny (especially thigh depth). You can understand this more clearly when you look at the calves. They are almost the same thickness. But anyway, if you don't want to change it, that's fine, after all that's your game (y)
Yeah, I understood what you are trying to say. Well, see how it looks next update :)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, I understood what you are trying to say. Well, see how it looks next update :)
It is immediately clear that the girl, a beautiful athlete, is happy to perform multiple squats during training, so her legs and ass are testable without a hint of fat. Even the movements in your favorite pose in the picture are similar to the corresponding exercise! The husband dutifully supports Clara's initiative, but after a difficult task, the libido is so great that intimacy with a temperamental partner turns into sexual intercourse with a sewing machine! Oh, what a girl! I don't like any girl in games more than her!:love::ROFLMAO:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think Clara is one hot agent, I'm looking forward to her starting to enjoy taking a more sexual approach to tasks, and of course cheating on Alan. So what do we think, is Leon involved in it all, I mean it seems a little convenient there happened to be cameras in the room where Ben was staying?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think Clara is one hot agent, I'm looking forward to her starting to enjoy taking a more sexual approach to tasks, and of course cheating on Alan. So what do we think, is Leon involved in it all, I mean it seems a little convenient there happened to be cameras in the room where Ben was staying?
Definitely involved...top tier high up the ladder involved!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I think the main intrigue lies in the name of the game and in the picture in which Anna holds Alan, and Clara is persistently dragged along by Leon! In the future, we will be able to enjoy watching very hot adventures. Curious to know, does Leon have a personal interest or is there someone else behind him? Alan and Clara made a fateful decision in their lives, because completing this assignment would allow them to get a promotion. Alan and Clara could have had more opportunities for personal communication and hoped to strengthen the family and have a child in this way! I would like to wish them success ..., but nevertheless it is very curious to see another option when external influence destroys the dignity and moral principles of Clara! In conclusion, I can say that in anticipation of the continuation of this game, I even lost interest in similar games and switched to drinks...:ROFLMAO:;)

Reactions: cloudstrife

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think the main intrigue lies in the name of the game and in the picture in which Anna holds Alan, and Clara is persistently dragged along by Leon! In the future, we will be able to enjoy watching very hot adventures. Curious to know, does Leon have a personal interest or is there someone else behind him? Alan and Clara made a fateful decision in their lives, because completing this assignment would allow them to get a promotion. Alan and Clara could have had more opportunities for personal communication and hoped to strengthen the family and have a child in this way! I would like to wish them success ..., but nevertheless it is very curious to see another option when external influence destroys the dignity and moral principles of Clara! In conclusion, I can say that in anticipation of the continuation of this game, I even lost interest in similar games and switched to drinks...:ROFLMAO:;)
I think Clara's going to get pretty excited by a guy who can last longer than just two minutes in the bedroom;) lol

• Love
Reactions: fbass and UpravDom

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Although in all honesty I do more prefer female protagonist games over male or multiple protagonist ones, if the story were told just from Clara's pov then I'd be supporting the dev at the max Sinmaster tier in a heartbeat..... but that's just me, still an interesting game:)

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Although in all honesty I do more prefer female protagonist games over male or multiple protagonist ones, if the story were told just from Clara's pov then I'd be supporting the dev at the max Sinmaster tier in a heartbeat..... but that's just me, still an interesting game:)
In a way having only female pov could increase variety of spiciness from her pov but most female only pov that tries to sell NTR doesn't really feel like NTR because the male is ignored or treated like a trash can. Their character can't also be developed much. So for feeling the NTR, its important to see it from the male's pov according to my experience of ntr stuff.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Don't forget our cute Anna!

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
I really like the different offers of Points Of View. To hear (or to read) what Clara and espacially Anna think is simply delicious.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Of course, it is much more interesting to watch adventures from the point of view of different positive characters, except villains, otherwise interest in the game is lost in the dedective, unless of course it is a simple fuck!!! Therefore, I definitely support your opinion! It has long been noticed that a wound inflicted by a sharp object heals quickly, and a wound inflicted by a word orally or in writing can remind you of yourself for the rest of your life! This is a fact! That's why meaningful dialogues between characters are so important! For example, here is a character in the cinema who showed Clara his tongue! In the picture, Clara is just looking back! And if you describe the impressions in words, you will get a sensual presentation of what you saw... For example , such thoughts arise in Clara's head : what a thick , unusually long tongue this pervert has , he wriggles like tentacles ! I'm so excited, my God, he's coming! Feel the difference in the perception of the event ! That's what I think!:devilish:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Of course, it is much more interesting to watch adventures from the point of view of different positive characters, except villains, otherwise interest in the game is lost in the dedective, unless of course it is a simple fuck!!! Therefore, I definitely support your opinion! It has long been noticed that a wound inflicted by a sharp object heals quickly, and a wound inflicted by a word orally or in writing can remind you of yourself for the rest of your life! This is a fact! That's why meaningful dialogues between characters are so important! For example, here is a character in the cinema who showed Clara his tongue! In the picture, Clara is just looking back! And if you describe the impressions in words, you will get a sensual presentation of what you saw... For example , such thoughts arise in Clara's head : what a thick , unusually long tongue this pervert has , he wriggles like tentacles ! I'm so excited, my God, he's coming! Feel the difference in the perception of the event ! That's what I think!:devilish:
Seriously dude...I have to ask...but wtf are you smoking...all your posts are just nonsense at times.

Are you using a translation tool by chance?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Seriously dude...I have to ask...but wtf are you smoking...all your posts are just nonsense at times.

Probably using a translation tool or not used to english but his posts are entertaining to read and I am able to make out what he is trying to say. The way he words them only makes it even more fun to read lmao

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020

You're right, I should probably limit the expression of my emotions to simple likes !:(

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes