3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Public release is on the 4th of Feb if we get it sooner yay if not it's only a week away
The situation is critical, because I'm burning to find out why the release is called: "A wistful night with him"! Such a scenario is possible. After the events at the cinema, Leon met with Clara and confidently stated that she urgently needed to overcome the moral barrier and disgust for intimacy with a built man! Otherwise, she will fail the task! As a result, Leon suggested that Clara spend the night together and thus selflessly help her get rid of her complexes! That's what can happen... .Anya has her own personal interest in Alan, and he puts Clara in a more difficult position with his checks...:rolleyes:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Still not out :cry:
Nope, for me personally paying 30$ for a simple release is not worth it in my book. I support alot of dev's that release a game for 5-10$ Patreon on release date, which I gladly support, any games that cost any higher I just wait till it is released through normal channels, if the release is good after playing, I join supporting on Patreon for month or longer.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Nope, for me personally paying 30$ for a simple release is not worth it in my book. I support alot of dev's that release a game for 5-10$ Patreon on release date, which I gladly support, any games that cost any higher I just wait till it is released through normal channels, if the release is good after playing, I join supporting on Patreon for month or longer.
Do you realise your logic doesn't really hold. You are not really paying for a game but for the development of a game and to support the dev. Otherwise, just wait for full release and buy if you really only want to pay for the game.

As for higher tiers, they are literally just very early access. Even at 10 or 5$ tier, its still early access. So if the devs never offered a high tier, its not like the dates for 5 or 10$ tier would necessarily change. They will just relax and post it at a later date. You can never know. That's why what you said doesn't make sense.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Do you realise your logic doesn't really hold. You are not really paying for a game but for the development of a game and to support the dev. Otherwise, just wait for full release and buy if you really only want to pay for the game.

As for higher tiers, they are literally just very early access. Even at 10 or 5$ tier, its still early access. So if the devs never offered a high tier, its not like the dates for 5 or 10$ tier would necessarily change. They will just relax and post it at a later date. You can never know. That's why what you said doesn't make sense.
I personally believe it makes sense, I've been paying alot of money on Games when they came out for months, just to see them get abandoned, I'm paying around 10-80$ a month on Patreon depending of my love for a Game that I believe in, if that is not supporting, then I don't know what is. But in the end everybody can do what they wish, just like people paying for a game that has not been updated for over a year, I don't believe that ist called paying for development, that is for me just being ripped off. Like I said, I like this Game, but I just don't pay for games that charge over 10$ for early release, doesn't matter what game it is..... Period.

Reactions: Lalovi and darmoe

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I personally believe it makes sense, I've been paying alot of money on Games when they came out for months, just to see them get abandoned, I'm paying around 10-80$ a month on Patreon depending of my love for a Game that I believe in, if that is not supporting, then I don't know what is. But in the end everybody can do what they wish, just like people paying for a game that has not been updated for over a year, I don't believe that ist called paying for development, that is for me just being ripped off. Like I said, I like this Game, but I just don't pay for games that charge over 10$ for early release, doesn't matter what game it is..... Period.
Like I said your logic depends on what the devs do. If Dev A takes 2 months to release an update and put up an early release for 10$ and Dev B releases monthly updates with 10$ tier only few days delayed from higher tiers, which dev would you support? Assume both games are something you equally like and each update from them contains the same quantity and quality.

Even if you support a dev who only charges their highest tier for 10 bucks, there is no guarantee of them not abandoning it. So I don't know why you were pointing that out since it holds true for every game here. We as players are taking a leap of faith by supporting the devs using the money as a token.

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Like I said your logic depends on what the devs do. If Dev A takes 2 months to release an update and put up an early release for 10$ and Dev B releases monthly updates with 10$ tier only few days delayed from higher tiers, which dev would you support? Assume both games are something you equally like and each update from them contains the same quantity and quality.

Even if you support a dev who only charges their highest tier for 10 bucks, there is no guarantee of them not abandoning it. So I don't know why you were pointing that out since it holds true for every game here. We as players are taking a leap of faith by supporting the devs using the money as a token.
That's true,you will never be sure if a game will be abandoned or not, even the games I'm paying 10$ on a monthly basis got abandoned or like slowburn, which I payed my $11.50 in January, and without any notice Patreon deleted his page....Guess that's what shithappens means.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
That's true,you will never be sure if a game will be abandoned or not, even the games I'm paying 10$ on a monthly basis got abandoned or like slowburn, which I payed my $11.50 in January, and without any notice Patreon deleted his page....Guess that's what shithappens means.
Yeah that's a different thing which comes down to how much you are willing to support someone and how much you like the game. Hell, I had paid 50 bucks for an update for a game I loved at first sight even though the dev was poor at communication and slow updates. I guess its just what we feel in the end.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Still no update:cry:
I'm also waiting for the next update! I came here hoping for a miracle, but there is no miracle! But there is information that the new update will feature the first animation in the game! Great news! I really hope that this action will be more entertaining than a wistful stirring with a spoon in a cup of coffee for a minute...:(:unsure::giggle:

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
I'm also waiting for the next update! I came here hoping for a miracle, but there is no miracle! But there is information that the new update will feature the first animation in the game! Great news! I really hope that this action will be more entertaining than a wistful stirring with a spoon in a cup of coffee for a minute...:(:unsure::giggle:
I think will be leak tomorrow

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
Ngl after playing this update its a downgrade what happens isnt my cup of tea but yeah also needed a bit more lewd hope we get to see her blow someone next update

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Love the Devs work, but this update was disappointing for me, the hottest scenes where in my book the Movie theater with the Guy in the back row, that would have been a breaker if there was hot fucking going on then, but this update was alot of reading with not many worthwhile scenes. Maybe next time something more interesting will happen. Still the Game a Potential.
Just my Opinion.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes