3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Seriously dude...I have to ask...but wtf are you smoking...all your posts are just nonsense at times.

Are you using a translation tool by chance?
For me, it is more important for a developer to be here on the forum, and be one of the members here and actively answering other users questions and listening to some users wishes (if possible), then to be criticized about his language or writing skills, where would we be if everybody bitches that the Dev has language or writing problems?....
I believe most of the damn games here are made from people, that can say that English is not there native language.
So give the Dev a Break.
Just my two bits.

Reactions: sava75 and UpravDom

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For me, it is more important for a developer to be here on the forum, and be one of the members here and actively answering other users questions and listening to some users wishes (if possible), then to be criticized about his language or writing skills, where would we be if everybody bitches that the Dev has language or writing problems?....
I believe most of the damn games here are made from people, that can say that English is not there native language.
So give the Dev a Break.
Just my two bits.
I wasn't talking about the dev....if you actually paid attention you'd have noticed that. However, the user I was replying to, often talks all sorts of stuff completely unrelated to the VN...why I asked if they used a translation tool.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah but 30$ for a release is out ot the questionl,maximum is 10$ for early releases for me,
But good luck Dev with the game.

Reactions: Sinful Dev

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
so excited can't wait to try it :)
I am also excited and looking forward to the release! Now I'm looking with interest at the photo of Clara holding a glass in each hand and trying to figure out what's going on. I think that Clara receives a guest in her apartment at night and the second glass is intended for him. Clara has completed her honey task and is now morally destroyed. Therefore, the glasses are filled not with a bikini cocktail, but with large portions of strong alcohol! The guest is a charming character known to us, who gradually squeezed into Clara's living space. The smell of his cologne and his touch had already caused some inexplicable sensations in Clara at close contact in the cinema. He is now skillfully acting as a comforter, who is ready to find a completely convincing excuse for the forced act that now depresses Clara so much! He might even go further! Here is such a fantastic version of the event! I am burning with impatience to see what real life-changing events the author has prepared...:)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Many options who can it be, I would rule out the husband :D :D but we will see...
You so confidently and decisively excluded your husband from the scene, I involuntarily want to joke about this topic! The husband falls asleep after drinking a large portion of alcohol! Clara gently strokes her husband's head and whispers with a sweet smile, rest my beloved! Clara goes to the bar to have a beer and relax! Clara is a regular at the bar, she and other girls are attracted by the advertising inscription on the wall: "Unfiltered beer for girls! Drink foamy beer, your breasts will be hefty!" Beer flows like a river! The bar owner is pleased with the proceeds, looks at the money and whispers softly. Is this really all mine! In the morning, the husband sees Clara sleeping naked next to him! He is completely happy, so he looks at her big breasts with admiration for a few minutes and whispers softly: My God! Is this really all mine! I hope you understand what I mean! Spouses are emotionally connected more than physically...

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
You so confidently and decisively excluded your husband from the scene, I involuntarily want to joke about this topic! The husband falls asleep after drinking a large portion of alcohol! Clara gently strokes her husband's head and whispers with a sweet smile, rest my beloved! Clara goes to the bar to have a beer and relax! Clara is a regular at the bar, she and other girls are attracted by the advertising inscription on the wall: "Unfiltered beer for girls! Drink foamy beer, your breasts will be hefty!" Beer flows like a river! The bar owner is pleased with the proceeds, looks at the money and whispers softly. Is this really all mine! In the morning, the husband sees Clara sleeping naked next to him! He is completely happy, so he looks at her big breasts with admiration for a few minutes and whispers softly: My God! Is this really all mine! I hope you understand what I mean! Spouses are emotionally connected more than physically...
well done :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:LOL:i got .75 cents saved up(y), saving up for one of those mandatory $100,000 electric vehicles!
Like a native! The secret way to succeed! It is enough for you to have a $1 bill in your wallet. It's all about the pyramid, which controls you with its eye and attracts good luck! So if you have 75 cents ... then it remains to add 25 cents and you will be happy! By the way, if you put your wallet under your pillow, you may have an erotic dream about money!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I could be hero but 30 and 15 usd too much for me right now :rolleyes:
American football fan Carson King from Iowa jokingly raised a banner asking for money for beer and raised a million dollars !.... He was pleasantly surprised because he just wanted to see people smile! There are kind, sympathetic people, there are many of them...

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes