Corrupted Hearts [v0.4] [Sinful Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
I think that even the cinema scene was way too fast and kinda unbelievable. Just didn't fit the character at all in my eyes. But yeah, there has to be some lewdness in the updates I guess.
I liked the scene and felt Clara was conflicted, overwhelmed, and unable to process. She was immediately put into a situation she had no way to plan for, but had to follow through with the help of X or the mission would fail. The creep used her confusion to progress way farther than she was comfortable with. I liked she had to endure more just as she thought she was free, as she saw her husband and had to remain silent and endure.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I thought the most famous NTR game is "A Promise Best Left Unkept". That game has some similarities in the story with this one (there is also a couple in love, a villain who blackmails FC with sex and turns her into a slut, and an female assistant who chases MC), although Chorrupetd Hearts is more serious in bouth story and graphics.

In "A Promise Best Left Unkept" there are a couple of endings, and one of them is where the MC improves his sex skills and gets his girlfriend back. There is also an ending where the MC finds out that villain is blackmailing his girlfriend and use a knife on him. And there are endings where MC lose his girlfriend for good, and she become villain's personal slut.

I'm not a big fan of NTR, but so far I like this game. So @Sinful Dev don't change anything, just continue with your magic.
I completely agree with your opinion! The plot of this game is really very serious! In the game, we can let the married couple Alan and Clara go through hot adventures to a single happy ending or destroy their hearts! Alan is a theorist and a smart guy, but sweet Clara is trained to kill bad people, she has a strong character and strong nerves! I think Clara will easily beat Alan in a fight! Now it is clear why the relationship in a married couple is based on an emotional connection, not a physical one! Clara is content with simply relaxing next to her husband after completing dangerous tasks! As the game progresses, Clara is forced to participate in honey tasks, but she resists and even slapped the client in the face! The seduction of Clara is the most serious and interesting part of the plot! I really want to see what non-standard technologies the author will suggest to choose in order to destroy Clara's moral principles! Deception and coercion are indispensable here! For example, the use of hypnosis or aphrodisiacs... The pills were already there! I wish the author good luck and all the best!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I thought the most famous NTR game is "A Promise Best Left Unkept". That game has some similarities in the story with this one (there is also a couple in love, a villain who blackmails FC with sex and turns her into a slut, and an female assistant who chases MC), although Chorrupetd Hearts is more serious in bouth story and graphics.

In "A Promise Best Left Unkept" there are a couple of endings, and one of them is where the MC improves his sex skills and gets his girlfriend back. There is also an ending where the MC finds out that villain is blackmailing his girlfriend and use a knife on him. And there are endings where MC lose his girlfriend for good, and she become villain's personal slut.

I'm not a big fan of NTR, but so far I like this game. So @Sinful Dev don't change anything, just continue with your magic.
That's it, man, I think the same.:coffee:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Wifey needs a fat black cock
A very interesting thought! It's a pity that Clara doesn't know about this! But all is not lost! To complete the task, Clara will have to meet with Gunnar. Gunnar, because of his paranoia, can suddenly fix Clara, for example, with handcuffs and arrange an addiction check! He can ignite passion and show Clara the real sex life in all poses and types!

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedHearts-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
The guy is an agent, but such a fool (Leon believes him, believes his wife). I don't like it when a game developer makes a fool of the main character, who believes everything, can't be persistent. Give the main character iron balls. He doesn't look like an agent, but like a schoolboy who saw boobs for the first time. They don't tell him that he believes everything, why can't he check his doubts himself? He's a hacker, why can't he hack into the cameras in the cinema and watch the recording of what happened there. It just behaves like a vegetable. On the cameras in the cinema, you could see who was nearby and sent SMS, compare the time and figure out the villain. But no, why would the main character be such an agent that he just waved his hand, it will pass by itself :))) The whole game consists of the fact that the main character lets out snot and all the dialogues are reduced to - yes, dear, I will miss you, I understand everything, dear, we will succeed, my wife worries about me and I am so ungrateful uhahahahahahaha. I've read the comments here and the wives justify everything.But if she is an agent, she does not behave professionally, hides the details of the case, hides information, does something there by herself. Well, if she was so smart, she would have gone alone on this case with Leon. Give the hero more choice as to why she doesn't destroy this whole organization herself and become the winning director of the agency. Otherwise, we're all waiting to fuck the wife or not. I can tell you that they will fuck more than once. Just give the main character self-respect and at least some agent skills and not a piece of shit :)

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
The guy is an agent, but such a fool (Leon believes him, believes his wife). I don't like it when a game developer makes a fool of the main character, who believes everything, can't be persistent. Give the main character iron balls. He doesn't look like an agent, but like a schoolboy who saw boobs for the first time. They don't tell him that he believes everything, why can't he check his doubts himself? He's a hacker, why can't he hack into the cameras in the cinema and watch the recording of what happened there. It just behaves like a vegetable. On the cameras in the cinema, you could see who was nearby and sent SMS, compare the time and figure out the villain. But no, why would the main character be such an agent that he just waved his hand, it will pass by itself :))) The whole game consists of the fact that the main character lets out snot and all the dialogues are reduced to - yes, dear, I will miss you, I understand everything, dear, we will succeed, my wife worries about me and I am so ungrateful uhahahahahahaha. I've read the comments here and the wives justify everything.But if she is an agent, she does not behave professionally, hides the details of the case, hides information, does something there by herself. Well, if she was so smart, she would have gone alone on this case with Leon. Give the hero more choice as to why he doesn't destroy this whole organization herself and become the winning director of the agency. Otherwise, we're all waiting to fuck the wife or not. I can tell you that they will fuck more than once. Just give the main character self-respect and at least some agent skills and not a piece of shit :)

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes