3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Yes, it's her punishment for using Alan's help with Harrison. So basically you need to go back and reject that femdom scene.
You have studied the game well and can help with the answers to the questions!
The scene for Clara is certainly quite hot, but there are purely technical issues! At what maximum distance can the vibrator control panel be located? Does Clara now constantly wear lenses in front of her eyes to transfer the image to someone? In the room, all the characters keep their hands in plain sight, except Anna! Who, then, during the meeting, so purposefully and expertly affects Clara's intimate essence?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The developer is actively working on part "B"! It's sad, of course, that there are very few chances to see a sequel now....Hope is the last to die...:cautious:
what do you mean by sequel?

is this game close to ending?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
what do you mean by sequel?

is this game close to ending?
There is not much information available! In general, there is good news that the development of the game is actively continuing. The second news item contains information that the game will now be available only to "loyal" customers. In general, it looks like total control, checks, and so on... Whether we will be able to enjoy the game here as before is unknown...:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: Eye-switcher

Ricky_Rock

Jul 19, 2022
I just finished the game, and this is my opinion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this game has potential but the story needs a lot of work.
in the end, this is what I think and many people may like the game the way it is.

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
I just finished the game, and this is my opinion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this game has potential but the story needs a lot of work.
in the end, this is what I think and many people may like the game the way it is.
I think it will get better after some progression and Clara will cheat after she gets more corrupted.

iamhedonistic

Jan 10, 2023
The story is good as it is. Dark and dirty. It matches the theme of the title and the events happening. Its obviously not a story filled with roses and rainbows. We have other vanilla games for that, though I am bored of them.

I don't know how a NTR story would work if the MC is a giga chad and is good at everything, leaving no openings for the FMC to break. There won't be any NTR in such a story. The formula of having the MC lacking something in a NTR story works for obvious reasons. Taking it away is just unnecessarily including contrived elements in the plot and makes the NTR feel less convincing.

This game is clearly focused on NTR as mentioned in the summary. So I don't get why people gets shocked pikachu face when they face NTR in the game. Its not like this is the only game here.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The story is good as it is. Dark and dirty. It matches the theme of the title and the events happening. Its obviously not a story filled with roses and rainbows. We have other vanilla games for that, though I am bored of them.

I don't know how a NTR story would work if the MC is a giga chad and is good at everything, leaving no openings for the FMC to break. There won't be any NTR in such a story. The formula of having the MC lacking something in a NTR story works for obvious reasons. Taking it away is just unnecessarily including contrived elements in the plot and makes the NTR feel less convincing.

This game is clearly focused on NTR as mentioned in the summary. So I don't get why people gets shocked pikachu face when they face NTR in the game. Its not like this is the only game here.
I usually treat games as entertainment, but when a game is designed based on a thoughtful artistic scenario, this circumstance makes the game 10 times more interesting! I understood the meaning of the story as follows. Alan and Clara became married by chance and are connected purely "emotionally"! Alan knows that Clara as a person is much stronger than he is, moreover, Clara clearly dominates him! Alan thought about it and decided that in order to save the family, it is necessary to have a baby as soon as possible! Clara also wants a child now, but definitely after getting a new position with a big salary and free time to do family business! Alan and Clara understand that their happiness depends entirely on completing the task, so they are very nervous and sometimes act rashly and uncertainly. The developer gives a lot of text to convey the emotional and mental state of the characters, because he considers the content of the text to be an important addition to the image in the photo! Thus, it becomes more understandable the insecure behavior and strange actions of the characters when choosing actions! Everything is going according to the script. The developer promised real hot events in the coming updates!:)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Dunno about you guys, but the dialogue box opacity slider isn't working on the windows version.
Any of you know how to do it with the console ?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
New sneak peak and news ?
Recently, there has been an information lull here. There is no news yet, because the author feels disappointed with this site and the game has recently been developed without public coverage, you can even say the creative process takes place literally behind a high fence and a solid door with seven locks! There is a small chance that there will be an informed, generous person who can write a note with his left hand (for secrecy) and throw it over the fence! In this case, at least some information will appear here... We are waiting ... with.:cautious:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Recently, there has been an information lull here. There is no news yet, because the author feels disappointed with this site and the game has recently been developed without public coverage, you can even say the creative process takes place literally behind a high fence and a solid door with seven locks! There is a small chance that there will be an informed, generous person who can write a note with his left hand (for secrecy) and throw it over the fence! In this case, at least some information will appear here... We are waiting ... with.:cautious:
Seems to me that dev is pretty new to those things. See, something you uploaded on the internet is bound to be leaked at some point. Once u gave away a link, you have no control as to how many people would reach it.

Second, some of the commenters on the thread doesnt really appreciate the whole thing. See, they're just here for the scenes and never cared about the story. Someone pointed that out and justified it as "im good at fast reading or something"

Third, sure. Its quite "expensive" compared to released games out there but its not like dev himself is forcing everyone to just go and sub on it.

Fourth, people just cant wait. 2~3weeks after it being released to the highest tier is pretty fast to me. So im not sure why most just whine and whine like they've been stripped of human rights just because the subs got it faster than them when those people literally paid to support the creator himself. Idk man, see if you have a life and a job, times fly past. Even a hobby will keep you occupied for days.

So idk man, game has a really huge potential. Each update was and never has been sloppy so i hope it keeps going.

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes