3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Seems to me that dev is pretty new to those things. See, something you uploaded on the internet is bound to be leaked at some point. Once u gave away a link, you have no control as to how many people would reach it.

Second, some of the commenters on the thread doesnt really appreciate the whole thing. See, they're just here for the scenes and never cared about the story. Someone pointed that out and justified it as "im good at fast reading or something"

Third, sure. Its quite "expensive" compared to released games out there but its not like dev himself is forcing everyone to just go and sub on it.

Fourth, people just cant wait. 2~3weeks after it being released to the highest tier is pretty fast to me. So im not sure why most just whine and whine like they've been stripped of human rights just because the subs got it faster than them when those people literally paid to support the creator himself. Idk man, see if you have a life and a job, times fly past. Even a hobby will keep you occupied for days.

So idk man, game has a really huge potential. Each update was and never has been sloppy so i hope it keeps going.
I also think that the game has great potential! But I have an obsession! I love the game and its characters, especially Clara! The fact is that an outwardly similar girl lives in the next house! I even visited her apartment when it was necessary to fix the electric light on the ceiling. I'm standing on a stepladder and turning the last screw with a screwdriver! At this moment, this casually dressed beauty comes up and says kind words! I felt admiration and my little friend stood up and was at the level of the girl's face. The girl waved her hands and laughed! Out of surprise, I dropped the screwdriver and the screwdriver hit my little friend painfully on the head! My poor friend hung upside down and apparently was very offended, because he did not show signs of life for 2 weeks! At every meeting with me, this beauty can't help but grin and silently looks away. Therefore, I want to at least see Clara in the game in the most obscene situations, so that this beauty becomes completely unfunny!:censored::cautious::devilish:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I keep having issues with the saving on android. Whenever I try to save my game, the keyboard pops up and covers more than half my screen so I can input a save name. Trying to back out of the keyboard or cancel it just makes it go away for a second but it always comes back again. Is there any way to disable the save naming?

Devilrebel

May 9, 2019
I keep having issues with the saving on android. Whenever I try to save my game, the keyboard pops up and covers more than half my screen so I can input a save name. Trying to back out of the keyboard or cancel it just makes it go away for a second but it always comes back again. Is there any way to disable the save naming?
Use a floating keyboard and then you can just position it where you want it. Hope this helps.

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I would like to see Gunnar and Clara's business meeting as soon as possible! The photo shows that Gunnar is thinking to himself, well, why the hell did I agree to a boring business meeting? Now I have to pound the air with this heavy barbell to suppress the unbearable desire to cuddle a proud obstinate girl with big breasts and a test ass! Gunnar nostalgically remembered how he had fun in the army, but after the scandalous dismissal, he had to restrain his desires and that's why Gunnar has now become so rude and distrustful! And suddenly, at the appointed time, Clara comes to a business meeting in the uniform of a military orderly! The photo shows that on the front of the suit there is a wide sleeve specially sewn so that Clara's big breasts are slightly visible! It is interesting to look at Gunnar's face and how he will react next?

• Love
Reactions: dstaley198125

camube

Jun 4, 2022
We shall look into it and hopefully fix it by next update if it's buggy :) Thanks for the report.
please reconsider punishing new patreons.
I want to play your next update the day it comes out (if i happen to have free time that day).

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
please reconsider punishing new patreons.
I want to play your next update the day it comes out (if i happen to have free time that day).
Not trying to punish any people who sincerely want to play or support but trying to deal with things as best as we could or we are forced to because of our circumstances. At least in my case, this month, I am taking more time with the rendering and writing since I am lagging behind in my IRL job because last month I skipped crucial hours for the sake of the game and because it's a passion of mine to develop this game.

But I can't afford to do that this month unless I want to get fired. We are not at that stage where we can give up our jobs and do this full time but I do want to since developing games like this is all I really want to do. That is why our patreon exists but unfortunately some don't understand how much hardwork and sacrifice goes into developing this game.

If I kept up my pace like last two updates, Part B would have been released already. But now the best I could do is release it before this month ends as I had already stated in the progress report. Even if you are passionate about something, you still need time, energy and money to follow it.

But we will surely reconsider if things are better in the future.

On the other hand, the upcoming update will contain the most number of spicy animations yet (another reason that eats up a lot of time). So keep a look out for that :)

Last edited:

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Then have a look also in the problem to save the game and with the "Back"-button. It´s not working properly. :)
The "BACK" button is a imagebutton. So you would have to click right on the letters for it to work. It's a bit frustrating but that's how it it works. But we will see if we can try something else if it makes things better.

But can you elaborate what issue you faced with saving the game?

Reactions: Envoye
Apr 29, 2018
I have a problem with Saving and Loading game. In Save/Load window, when I want to go to next page, and hover over the arrow next page, usually instead of going to next page the game is saved on last right position. I have to position mouse below the arrow next page to load next page. It's not a big deal, but some time I overwrite saved position because of this.

Great game, keep it going

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I have a problem with Saving and Loading game. In Save/Load window, when I want to go to next page, and hover over the arrow next page, usually instead of going to next page the game is saved on last right position. I have to position mouse below the arrow next page to load next page. It's not a big deal, but some time I overwrite saved position because of this.

Great game, keep it going
I also noticed the problem you mentioned and I can say that a similar inconvenience is observed in many games! I won't point a finger at them! I have already got used to bringing the mouse pointer to the " >" icon to go to the next page of saving the game until the color of the " >" icon changes and you can click! I like the game too! You can watch for an endless time how the fire burns, how the water flows and how much facial expressions appear on Clara's beautiful face! We have already seen different types of expression of emotions in the form of smiles, grins, contempt, hatred and other grimaces! All that remains is to see Clara's face when she experiences the first full-fledged orgasm in her pleasure-stingy life! Maybe it will finally happen in the upcoming update...:cool:

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes