3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I have two questions. I wanted to download the public version "0.4.5 a" from the developer's website, but only the "0.4" part from January 23 is available. It is unclear why. I couldn't open the image in the gallery. Please help me see what is hidden there.:unsure:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It's off-season on the forum now! The "hot" events seen in the game were actually just "warm" and for this reason the discussion turned out to be quite emotional, but short in time. There is nothing trivial to discuss here on the forum today and in the near future. But the interest in the game makes you pay attention to extraneous things. I'm trying to imagine for example! Would Clara be able to wear the revealing white dress shown in the photo?:unsure:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Very adult men who have already retired have the right to give advice to other people, because for many years they had fun, enjoyed themselves and eventually gained a lot of life experience, sexual impotence and a grumpy character! The data is taken from surveys of women of indeterminate age!:ROFLMAO:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Imagine for a moment that Clara will successfully complete the task, get a position, power over people and money! In this version, Clara rises to a new level of quality of life and will look like a part of her body in the photo. This is what a real lady looks like, free from obligations and pleasantly smelling of incense! And why does she need a guy like Alan or Leon? At the end of the game, Clara can completely corrupt herself or start a new life from scratch without her former colleagues! Why would she have witnesses to her humiliation around?.. Let's live, wait, dream and maybe see something here...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

w123t4

May 26, 2019
When will anna get her part in the story? Always clara to take the spicy section but not anna! We need more anna! :mad:

3.80 star(s) 28 Votes