3.80 star(s) 28 Votes

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020
my guy. your profile really looks familiar. aint you the hero who leaked the fragile innocence even included save files which pissed off the dev? :KEK:

aside from that i also see you on NTR game threads i follow so.. hahaha
ahahha yes i'am he pissed me off too im glad you remember :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: darkslide5006

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't care what happens I'll choose to forgive Clara in the end.
Besides if she cheats it's the MMC's fault.

Reactions: Morgoth666

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
I don't care what happens I'll choose to forgive Clara in the end.
Besides if she cheats it's the MMC's fault.
bruh... im playing NTR for the thrill. but mainly because i portray myself as the bad guy. because if its Netori, there's always the borderline which the authors dont cross just so they still have room for redemption incase fanbase gets pissed. if its a random antagonist, there's no brakes. they go full commit, no questions asked. their character is designed and written to piss off readers or sum.

i mean i dont judge but... :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
bruh... im playing NTR for the thrill. but mainly because i portray myself as the bad guy. because if its Netori, there's always the borderline which the authors dont cross just so they still have room for redemption incase fanbase gets pissed. if its a random antagonist, there's no brakes. they go full commit, no questions asked. their character is designed and written to piss off readers or sum.

i mean i dont judge but... :KEK:
I know it might sound weird, but I have been looking for games with a path similar to this for ages.
I really like the thought of a LI accidently cheating but the mc forgiving her and their relationship surviving.

Apr 29, 2018
I'm just waiting when is Joshy92 going to appear in the „Hard days” or „Darker” section.
Both Loren and Grace are on fire and ready to try anything, but they still love their husbands.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
I know it might sound weird, but I have been looking for games with a path similar to this for ages.
I really like the thought of a LI accidently cheating but the mc forgiving her and their relationship surviving.
my friend! im not sure if you're into "comic" stuff but if you do, you should try reading manhwa. i'd recommend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its with paywall but im sure there's leaked stuff out there for free

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
3.80 star(s) 28 Votes