3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I don't want to ruin the preview party, but Clara's pubic hair color looks weird.
Maybe the developer should try another color the next time.
You will not spoil the party and even on the contrary enliven it! You're a good girl! You put the question on the edge! But there is a simple answer! The color of the girl's pubic hair should be similar in color to the eyebrows and mustache above the upper lip! Clara has eyebrows darker than the golden lion's mane on her pubis! All Clara's sex partners get high seeing a thick golden mane! But the main thing is that this mane accumulates female sexual pheromones, the smell of which makes any man lose his head! In Clara, these pheromones are released in such abundance that they are absorbed deep into the hair and change color to a golden hue! It's hard to argue with nature! Personally, I like the color! :oops: :unsure:;):love:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Sure, heres a few for us, and just remember Alan shes doing this to protect you :ROFLMAO: , Alan you might not want to open this:ROFLMAO: View attachment 3823059
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe those Pics are probably from a what-if bonus scenes if I`m not mistaken because it is Special Edition release.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I have been supporting him since April with lower Tier, and before that on and off since his first release, wonder if i have to wait also a couple of days if going for higher Tier or not, its senseless for me paying for a higher Tier now, and then being told I have to wait a couple of days. Maybe the Dev can flag the supporters if they fall to the normal Tiers or Newcomers.Just my Opinion.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I have been supporting him since April with lower Tier, and before that on and off since his first release, wonder if i have to wait also a couple of days if going for higher Tier or not, its senseless for me paying for a higher Tier now, and then being told I have to wait a couple of days. Maybe the Dev can flag the supporters if they fall to the normal Tiers or Newcomers.Just my Opinion.
Then why are you waiting if you have already been a sub in the past? I reckon you can get it already with 5$ tier. Or just ask?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Hey on a different note , are there any other h-scenes with Clara expect that old person in this new version ?
The chairman is the star in this update and the biggest fish in Specter. So the h-scene she has is focused on him and I must say more focused than Gunnar or Harrison rightfully so. But,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes