3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedHearts-0.5PB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022
The talk of starting family with alan in this update while being in middle of mission is weird.

Maybe the story ends with clara ending the organisation but ended up getting pregnant which alan doesn't know and he accepts that it is his child.

OR another scenario is, clara parts from relationship with alan as she became pregnant and alan discovered this wanting to end his relationship. Clara becomes a full time slut of organisation getting knocked up whenever possible.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
The talk of starting family with alan in this update while being in middle of mission is weird.

Maybe the story ends with clara ending the organisation but ended up getting pregnant which alan doesn't know and he accepts that it is his child.

OR another scenario is, clara parts from relationship with alan as she became pregnant and alan discovered this wanting to end his relationship. Clara becomes a full time slut of organisation getting knocked up whenever possible.
She was talking about having a baby after the mission, probably after she confesses everything. Isn't that why she said that if he still wants to have one with her, they can have one.

He talked about this before the mission started and she also told herself that she will confess everything to him after the mission in an earlier update. Since dev said there are many routes, I can see few variations taking place :BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

w123t4

May 26, 2019
No scene for anna again, how many times for claire and how many times for anna already? :cautious:

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
and at the end after clara has done a lot of lewd things in her missions because X ask her. she finally meet X.

and gues what. it's her lovely MC all along.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
and at the end after clara has done a lot of lewd things in her missions because X ask her. she finally meet X.

and gues what. it's her lovely MC all along.
A few pages above stated that it would've been one of the biggest twist turns of all the games on this forum, on par with Leah from AL.

Writing that in a believable manner, though...
The only way I see it is having some sort of Jekyll-Hyde trope with MC.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:ROFLMAO:I lost interest in the game at this point, I thought the creator would go a different route, but he didn't do anything original, he followed the classic pattern, a boring turbo bitch with amnesia, because nothing happens when you fuck with others, it's a repetitive and predictable pattern , which I have seen in many games on this site. . Clara will become a turbo slut, a sperm container for anyone who wants her. Then he will come at the end of the game and beg Alna for forgiveness, a way to redeem himself.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(y) :ROFLMAO:

I'm interested in playing both perspectives at once and to see and appreciate their differences, not just the corrupt path. So i’ll download but won’t play, wait for the second perspective to come out and then i’ll make my final conclusion.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I might have said this before, but, the MC and his wife have absolutely nothing in common. Neither personality traits, lifestyle choices, hobbies... nothing. not even sexual compatibility. There's no way in hell these two are married.

Reactions: Benzyn

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I might have said this before, but, the MC and his wife have absolutely nothing in common. Neither personality traits, lifestyle choices, hobbies... nothing. not even sexual compatibility. There's no way in hell these two are married.
Opposites attract for a reason bro and both crave genuine love. Isn't that something very important :love: How they got together is also cute :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes