3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
You forgot that Clara's mouth is not silent either! Mouth says kiss my ass! What does it mean? Is there really going to be a new tag?:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's going to be interesting to see how the dev handles the reconcile with Clara path.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
You forgot the spoiler tag for that image :censored: Couto25 might get mad now :KEK:
I was scared at first, of course, but then I remembered a case from practice! The wife complained to her husband that he didn't fuck her at all! Kind of impotent! The matter was solved quite simply! The naked spouse was tied to a chair! The wife walked around her husband and teased, insulted, pinched and spanked in every possible way! After a while, the HUSBAND got so angry with his wife that he forgot about his intelligence ! The husband began to scold his wife with various bad words and most importantly, his penis stood up for a long time! No! It wasn't such a local successful penis paralysis! It was the salvation of a marriage! So let him be angry ! Maybe this is the only way to relieve sexual tension right now! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: truthpolice

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Sure, heres a few for us, and just remember Alan shes doing this to protect you :ROFLMAO: , Alan you might not want to open this:ROFLMAO: View attachment 3823059
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damnnnn. i know not everyone likes a big areola, but to me clara's tits has got to be one of the sexiest tits of all the games here :love:

• Love
Reactions: truthpolice

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I was scared at first, of course, but then I remembered a case from practice! The wife complained to her husband that he didn't fuck her at all! Kind of impotent! The matter was solved quite simply! The naked spouse was tied to a chair! The wife walked around her husband and teased, insulted, pinched and spanked in every possible way! After a while, the HUSBAND got so angry with his wife that he forgot about his intelligence ! The husband began to scold his wife with various bad words and most importantly, his penis stood up for a long time! No! It wasn't such a local successful penis paralysis! It was the salvation of a marriage! So let him be angry ! Maybe this is the only way to relieve sexual tension right now! :devilish:
(n)
No matter in what format or for what reason - spoilers s@cks!
UpravDom - что бы тебе этот управдом трубу шатал! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Isabella69

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Hearts [v0.5 Part B] [Sinful Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:I lost interest in the game at this point, I thought the creator would go a different route, but he didn't do anything original, he followed the classic pattern, a boring turbo bitch with amnesia, because nothing happens when you fuck with others, it's a repetitive and predictable pattern , which I have seen in many games on this site. . Clara will become a turbo slut, a sperm container for anyone who wants her. Then he will come at the end of the game and beg Alna for forgiveness, a way to redeem himself.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
:ROFLMAO:I lost interest in the game at this point, I thought the creator would go a different route, but he didn't do anything original, he followed the classic pattern, a boring turbo bitch with amnesia, because nothing happens when you fuck with others, it's a repetitive and predictable pattern , which I have seen in many games on this site. . Clara will become a turbo slut, a sperm container for anyone who wants her. Then he will come at the end of the game and beg Alna for forgiveness, a way to redeem himself.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What a shocker who would saw that coming the story going nowhere at all. lol

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I love tis update, everybody (Including me) said that the Story was going to slow, and everybody was bitching...now all of a sudden after the Hot Scenes with Anna turn up it`s going to fast....well for me as a Patreon Supporter this is what I love to See...and for other people complaining about the Game, there are enough other Games that they can Support and Spend there Money on.
And I believe the People bitchin probably are not one of the Devs supporters anyway so he shouldn't give a shit.
And for me, I just upgraded my Tier just to get this Game, and a couple of hours later it was leaked here, I could have waited a couples of hours to get it free here, but after playing this release, I would still have upgraded my Tier afterwards because I loved it.
Just my Thoughts.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I love tis update, everybody (Including me) said that the Story was going to slow, and everybody was bitching...now all of a sudden after the Hot Scenes with Anna turn up it`s going to fast....well for me as a Patreon Supporter this is what I love to See...and for other people complaining about the Game, there are enough other Games that they can Support and Spend there Money on.
And I believe the People bitchin probably are not one of the Devs supporters anyway so he shouldn't give a shit.
Just my Thoughts.
Also if they don’t want to see Anna being naughty in this update then just pick the other option to hand over the flash drive and you will get a nice short non sexual update :ROFLMAO:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Also if they don’t want to see Anna being naughty in this update then just pick the other option to hand over the flash drive and you will get a nice short non sexual update :ROFLMAO:
Rightly said, they can pick to make here an Innocent Little Angel, that Just Screws her Husband, but for me it would make this Game senseless, Most of us Love corruption and Dirty Sex...Yeah...

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Bro, that's all NTR ANNA this update
Come on, Anna is an undercover agent, so she has to give heart and soul in missions, this mission is only body, but work is work.
You all meant Clara right?

Also in this update is there any way to get the option "I had enough. I am not going to take any more initiative"

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes