3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Sinful Dev, I really loved the femdom scene with Harrison :love:. Will there be more scenes like that? maybe a femdom route?
Hey, great to know you enjoyed the scene with our boi Harrison. But since this game is a netorare focused game, all the routes revolve around that theme and the relationships between the MC and other characters instead of routes like maledom, femdom etc.

I don't want to stray away from the main theme of the game by adding too many unrelated options but there might be more scenes like that. I already have at least 6 or 7 routes planned (As of now) and that on its own makes the game big enough. So hope you understand. Thanks :)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey, great to know you enjoyed the scene with our boi Harrison. But since this game is a netorare focused game, all the routes revolve around that theme and the relationships between the MC and other characters instead of routes like maledom, femdom etc.

I don't want to stray away from the main theme of the game by adding too many unrelated options but there might be more scenes like that. I already have at least 6 or 7 routes planned (As of now) and that on its own makes the game big enough. So hope you understand. Thanks :)
Thanks for the reply :).
I find your game very interesting and intriguing. When I saw this game the only reason I gave it a try because of the beautiful renders and sex. I don't care about stories in ntr games. I just play it for sexy renders ;), but friend.....I was surprised by the good story you have written. I was never expecting such good story. I never played a secret agent/spy thriller story with ntr. Because of this awesome story, I find the sex scenes very erotic :love:. I normally don't like cheating women, but I love Clara :p. She is special ;).

While I was playing I never thought I will get a such awesome femdom scene with Clara :love:. I was very happy, surprised and enjoyed the scene so much because it was part of the main story. The writing and the way you created the scene was very good. The scene was hot :love:.
but there might be more scenes like that.
I understand that you don't want to do a separate route for femdom. I am happy with some more femdom scenes with her :). If you don't mind can you tell me bit more about what you are planning for the femdom? I mean..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UpravDom

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I didn't drink from the CD to the bruderschaft, so I don't know about future plans! But I know for sure that half the game is over . This means that there is a possibility of similar scenes appearing . Clara experiences a strange excitement immediately after the contract killing of a criminal! Clara felt similar feelings humiliating Harrison! Clara has memorized her feelings and may want to repeat them... The developer very logically builds events in the game and selects characters! Except for Harrison, all the guys in the game are normal! But there will definitely be new characters and new opportunities for a variety of hot events! But for now, all hope is for Harrison...:cool:
Thanks for the reply.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Hello. If you mean the MC stealing other women, then no. But you do have the option to romance another woman who isn't your wife.
So, we have the option to romance another girl!?
Great!!! That's no way in hell I'll let Mc going After His slutty wife again rather break up!
!
Anyway thanks for the reply mate this is allready to much spoilers for me so, I'll play the game and find out the other details myself:)

• Haha

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Thanks for the reply :).
I find your game very interesting and intriguing. When I saw this game the only reason I gave it a try because of the beautiful renders and sex. I don't care about stories in ntr games. I just play it for sexy renders ;), but friend.....I was surprised by the good story you have written. I was never expecting such good story. I never played a secret agent/spy thriller story with ntr. Because of this awesome story, I find the sex scenes very erotic :love:. I normally don't like cheating women, but I love Clara :p. She is special ;).

While I was playing I never thought I will get a such awesome femdom scene with Clara :love:. I was very happy, surprised and enjoyed the scene so much because it was part of the main story. The writing and the way you created the scene was very good. The scene was hot :love:.

I understand that you don't want to do a separate route for femdom. I am happy with some more femdom scenes with her :). If you don't mind can you tell me bit more about what you are planning for the femdom? I mean..
It's good to see that you are enjoying the game and that you liked the femdom scene :giggle: As for future scenes, I haven't planned anything yet since I tend to go with the flow and change some things according to that.

But if I do plan a femdom scene again, you can expect to see typical femdom stuff like you mentioned or maybe something else too based on how I perceive femdom, since I believe femdom doesn't have to be just about tools but can be about the psychological manipulation and power dynamics.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It's good to see that you are enjoying the game and that you liked the femdom scene :giggle: As for future scenes, I haven't planned anything yet since I tend to go with the flow and change some things according to that.

But if I do plan a femdom scene again, you can expect to see typical femdom stuff like you mentioned or maybe something else too based on how I perceive femdom, since I believe femdom doesn't have to be just about tools but can be about the psychological manipulation and power dynamics.
Thanks, I understand. You know what's best for your game :).
As a femdom fan, I am looking forward to see some awesome femdom scenes :D.

Reactions: Sinful Dev

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I can definitely see the influence (at least the basic story premise) from A Promise Best Left Unkept, but I am glad that

IMHO much more "realistic" or believable that way, especially since

Keep doing what you're doing, I look forward to further development!

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes