3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Because ignoring what options people might choose, Anna only has eyes for "MC" now. But she has optional NTR and if someone chooses to have her get the ntr treatment then Alan would lose her as a love interest and she will end up in a bad state like any ntr women. So those who want ntr for her means they like to see her fall.
Are you confusing netorare with corruption? Just because someone does something sexual with someone other than the MC doesn't mean they have to fall or become a slut/whore etc. Again netorare means doing something sexual with someone other than the MC not just sex, and doesn't mean they have to like it. Corruption is where they usually start to fall and get into a bad position. It's like I stated before the netorare in this story started the first time a man other than Alan touched Clara sexually without his consent. If Anna had to distract someone by letting them kiss and feel her up, that would be netorare IF she is a love interest for Alan. As I stated before too many people think netorare is only having sex with another person, it's any sexual act/contact done with a love interest without the MC's consent. With the MC's consent it becomes netorase. I don't use NTR since it can be confusing about which of the 3 kinks/fetishes people are looking for.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
6 or 7 endings is enough is enough,

I dont much care for femdom stuff, I think it is total cock killer and smacks of too much Feminism. That is my opinion.
I will also speak out about the femdom scene. If the scene is made with taste and organically fits and complements the main plot of the game, then let it be! We were not invited to observe manipulations with dirty feet decorated with crooked nails and calluses! I also think that the more variety there is in the sexual adventures of the characters, the longer the game will last and the more fun we will get...From a psychosexologist, for information: there are guys who have made a career and now run a company with a large team! But deep down they have a hidden passion for fandom, submission. Sometimes such people lock themselves in their offices and just cry from impotence... If the passion is not extinguished , then such a boss will bully subordinates ! It would be better for a girl to humiliate him thoroughly in a secluded place than for innocent people to suffer.:unsure::);)

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I will also speak out about the femdom scene. If the scene is made with taste and organically fits and complements the main plot of the game, then let it be! We were not invited to observe manipulations with dirty feet decorated with crooked nails and calluses! I also think that the more variety there is in the sexual adventures of the characters, the longer the game will last and the more fun we will get...From a psychosexologist, for information: there are guys who have made a career and now run a company with a large team! But deep down they have a hidden passion for fandom, submission. Sometimes such people lock themselves in their offices and just cry from impotence... If the passion is not extinguished , then such a boss will bully subordinates ! It would be better for a girl to humiliate him thoroughly in a secluded place than for innocent people to suffer.:unsure::);)
if the femdom is done on the son. Whom seems like a wimp he would like to be controlled and told what to do so femdom would actually work well.

Reactions: UpravDom
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes