3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Anyways,...Beside this shit person , I can say the update was okay, kinda good..It was not as exciting as previous one but it was not bad. Just from my point of view..There are few things that I think can be improvised later on if the developer wants to...I will discuss about the story later on once the thread become normal and a constant pain in the ass person will go offline. Request to keep the discussion related to game that's all I hope for.

I like the change in Anna's character where she started speaking up about her feelings towards Alan in front of Clara.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
God, I love your game/story. Clare and Anna are such cuties and I love cuties. I also love dominant women, like Clare. Anna is a loyal softie, such a hottie. Clare is being forced to go against her morals for the sake of her assignments, but, I'm hoping that she will start to actually start liking doing these shenanigans, fucking other guys and just slowly turning into a slut and whore. I would like to see some of these targets offer her money for extra services and she finally starts taking money for sex, (becoming a whore and prostitute), of course, without telling her husband. The more time Clare has to spend away from hubby, gives Anna the opportunity to continue seducing him. They go out, to dinner, to a movie, watching TV at home and nature takes its course. I would like to see Clare allowing herself to be picked up by strangers who she fancies and things happen,(one night stands, or quickies).

Sep 26, 2021
My god, this game is so fucking good, everything was done to perfection. Clara is breathtaking & how she handled those guys so hot. This game has passed & exceeded my expectations, it's honestly in my top 10 maybe even top 5. Can't wait to see what else you have in store. I also hope Anna NTR's MC.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
It has been a very good game although I would like to add some things like for example:
That Clara does not betray the MC whatever it takes.
That the MC can dominate both Clara and Anna.
Plot twist alan is mr X the antagonist :unsure: :unsure:

Netorarerarerarrare...

Reactions: Gintoky
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes