3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Why do you want to blame Leon? Is he the one Alan is married to? Was it his choice to cheat on Alan? It takes 2 to tango as they say but the only one to blame is the one who isn't supposed to be doing these things. Killing Leon would only get Alan in trouble and be a temprary solution to a more permanent problem(Clara finding someone else to fuck).
Leon is his enemy, right?
Technically if someone fucks your wife he automatically becomes your enemy the difference is that Leon was Alan's enemy before the Ntr scene happened so it's a kind of humiliation more intended than being committed
and I didn't really think with death it was just a joke because killing someone is not really revenge, revenge in my point of view is when you make someone suffer the ultimate kama by feeling all your suffering I'm not against beating the shit out of Leon either :sneaky:and for Clara revenge would have been to leave her and go join Anna I am not the type of person who takes pleasure in physically domestic violence but seeing her fail with emotions, it's very likely me

MightyGong33

Jan 28, 2018
Anna and Leon are either working together on a common goal of screwing over Alan and Clara or Anna was tricked by Leon into helping him in order to expose Clara's cheating. Either way, the update was disappointing. If the Dev let Leon be Leon, the dude would of fucked Clara on the corrupted route after all that teasing. We would at least get a penetration scene in this update.

Reactions: Gintoky

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Leon is his enemy, right?
Technically if someone fucks your wife he automatically becomes your enemy the difference is that Leon was Alan's enemy before the Ntr scene happened so it's a kind of humiliation more intended than being committed
and I didn't really think with death it was just a joke because killing someone is not really revenge, revenge in my point of view is when you make someone suffer the ultimate kama by feeling all your suffering I'm not against beating the shit out of Leon either :sneaky:and for Clara revenge would have been to leave her and go join Anna I am not the type of person who takes pleasure in physically domestic violence but seeing her fail with emotions, it's very likely me
I mean as far as we know Leon is technically his enemy. If someone fucks your wife it doesn't automatically make them your enemy. In this case he was already more or less the enemy, but if your wife tells someone she isn't married and he fucks her is he now your enemy? He doesn't know you 2 are married. I learned a long time ago a female will do what she wants, it's her choice if she cheats, if not then it becomes rape and that's an entirely different issue.

I kinda figured the death part was more a joking thing but in a few other NTR games that is an ending where the MC kills the rival/enemy so I figured I'd ask why you blame Leon since it was Clara's choice, if anything you should shoot Clara and frame Leon :D. The best revenge mixes the physical and emotional pain together. As for Clara since she really doesn't seem to care about the marriage or truly love Alan, walking away from her(even with Anna) to me wouldn't be much of a punishment or revenge. You'd need to destroy her dreams, goals and life. Let the punishment fit the crime.

Reactions: Spice o Juice

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I mean as far as we know Leon is technically his enemy. If someone fucks your wife it doesn't automatically make them your enemy. In this case he was already more or less the enemy, but if your wife tells someone she isn't married and he fucks her is he now your enemy? He doesn't know you 2 are married. I learned a long time ago a female will do what she wants, it's her choice if she cheats, if not then it becomes rape and that's an entirely different issue.

I kinda figured the death part was more a joking thing but in a few other NTR games that is an ending where the MC kills the rival/enemy so I figured I'd ask why you blame Leon since it was Clara's choice, if anything you should shoot Clara and frame Leon :D. The best revenge mixes the physical and emotional pain together. As for Clara since she really doesn't seem to care about the marriage or truly love Alan, walking away from her(even with Anna) to me wouldn't be much of a punishment or revenge. You'd need to destroy her dreams, goals and life. Let the punishment fit the crime.
Um, she tells Leon that her and Alan are married, pretty much right at the start. Then pretty much right after that shit starts going south, like Leon 'forgetting' to warn them of the alarms in the system they're trying to hack. Then suddenly Mr. X shows up and starts his shit.

She fucks Leon and thinks, only my husband has been in me since we've been married. So, why would you let his enemy put it in then bitch and do the ultimate thing of letting him cum in you, then comment on how full you feel... Yup sounds like a slut to me, find it hard to believe she's ever been faithful to him, she just hid it well from him.

I mean super smart girl assassin and Leon hands her drugs back to knock out first guy and they don't work, yet she doesn't even question it, the possibility Leon set her up... Come on, she's supposed to be smart, she knows this guy dislikes her Husband and at this point Leon knows they're married.

Not to mention she never tells Alan she told Leon they were married, so much for being honest, lots of secrets. I sometimes feel like she just married him so he would protect her better while she was on missions.

There's no corruption or blackmail in this story, it's about a slut who will fuck everything she can as long as her husband isn't around.

What paths in the story, the moment she fucks Leon (she wasn't forced she allowed it to happen) the blackmail or corruption means nothing.

Which is why the player should have a choice to prevent it. I mean you play all three sides, but get no control of her during this event to say no.

Super smart bad ass assassin, brought to her knees over a kiss she didn't even ask her husband about. Leon telling her how alone she is and he'll help her since her husband isn't there, no shit he's right down the hall bitch, not hard to call him over.

Then turned into a clueless blonde like every other VN out there. I think that's my biggest deal, Devs start off showing how smart these LIs are, then suddenly their IQ drops to 10 when they see a dick besides their husband or boyfriends and they're on their knees.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Any plans for Clara to do an anal scene ? Or group ?
Here is an example scenario of Mr. Brown's domestication of Clara...After making an unnecessary and inexplicable mistake, Alan is extremely careful and passive in his actions! Alan refuses to help Clara, every time he finds the right words, but still smacks of disguised cowardice. Well, Clara is disappointed, because she pays for success with a piece of herself! Clara continues to work for Mr. Brown, participate in business meetings and receptions! Brown declared at the end of another successful reception that Clara brings him good luck! Brown admitted that he likes Clara more and more and he wants Clara to become his reliable close friend! The verification of Clara's identity is not finished yet, but Mr. Brown decided to conquer Clara anyway! Brown insisted on continuing the interrupted lesson! And so Brown put a naked Clara in a doggy style pose and Clara clearly felt a premonition of a transition to a new irreversible state ... Clara no longer had the willpower to resist and she submitted to fate!Brown aroused Clara with caresses and penetrated Clara's pussy with his penis! Brown began to move his hips smoothly and unhurriedly, remembering that it was this pace that drove Clara crazy. But now Brown is completely dominant and Clara is at his mercy! Clara was not bothered by thoughts now, she obediently waited for the climax to approach! At some point, Clara felt cool lubrication and massaging touches on the anus, and then Brown's finger very confidently penetrated inside!Clara's body twitched, but Brown grabbed Clara by the hair and began to whisper in her ear that it was time to show full trust in each other! Clara muttered that it was too "dirty and embarrassing"! But Mr. Brown began to utter affectionate words and as a result, that this was an intimate matter of close people and Clara should give in and completely trust him to her beloved... And he persuaded me! After a while, Brown instead of a finger, began to gently but persistently insert his penis! Clara screamed and tried to dodge, but Brown held her back and again found the magic words that calmed Clara down! Brown, in the heat of passion, said be a good girl, be patient a little and you will experience the sweetest bliss! Clara bit her lip and lowered her head! Brown's fingers moved to the clit and began to caress so that Clara began to breathe quickly and moan louder! Brown felt the climax approaching, took his fingers away and asked Clara what she felt in the anus? Clara, breathing unevenly, admitted that she felt fullness, itching and even fever. Then Brown ordered Clara to focus only on the sensations in the anus and holding Clara's hips tightly, he began to penetrate Clara with his penis very smoothly at first, and then when Clara began to moan faster and faster until Clara's moans broke into a scream! Brown was completely dominating Clara now! Brown not only enjoyed the process, but felt the reaction of Clara's body, which allowed her to bring Clara to a vivid anal orgasm! Clara was now lying exhausted with her stomach down! Satisfied, Brown lay on top and his cock even spat out all the sperm for another good 10 minutes remained in Clara's intestines! Then Brown released Clara and looking straight into her eyes said: You're all mine now. A cocktail of sperm has been sucked into you and now you will be full of energy and vivacity all day long! Now you will not forget the state of fullness and how my cock is tugging at your intestines from the inside! My sweet girl, tell me that you are mine now and you only want me! Clara forgot who she was and why she was here, stopped feeling strong and obediently nodded her head! Brown drew Clara to him with a satisfied smile! Clara became successfully involved in Brown's affairs and he successfully preserved his empire! Brown discarded the idea of world freedom and devoted himself to family affairs. Clara helped Alan find a job in a reputable company and they never saw each other again...:rolleyes::sneaky:

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Um, she tells Leon that her and Alan are married, pretty much right at the start. Then pretty much right after that shit starts going south, like Leon 'forgetting' to warn them of the alarms in the system they're trying to hack. Then suddenly Mr. X shows up and starts his shit.

I mean super smart girl assassin and Leon hands her drugs back to knock out first guy and they don't work, yet she doesn't even question it, the possibility Leon set her up... Come on, she's supposed to be smart, she knows this guy dislikes her Husband and at this point Leon knows they're married.
I agree, just like after he begs Alan saying he's changed yet he still is constantly trying to seduce Clara(no big red flag there at all, nope). Thing is she was made out to be this bad ass smart strong agent and shortly into the story she has become your typical weak dumb blonde NTR bimbo. I mean how much has she even seemed to be a field agent much less an elite one, don't get me started on the hacker who can't seem to figure out their electronically compromised as well.

I only stated that as far as we know Leon is our enemy, because the dev could change his mind and make Leon our best buddy by the end.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I agree, just like after he begs Alan saying he's changed yet he still is constantly trying to seduce Clara(no big red flag there at all, nope). Thing is she was made out to be this bad ass smart strong agent and shortly into the story she has become your typical weak dumb blonde NTR bimbo. I mean how much has she even seemed to be a field agent much less an elite one, don't get me started on the hacker who can't seem to figure out their electronically compromised as well.

I only stated that as far as we know Leon is our enemy, because the dev could change his mind and make Leon our best buddy by the end.
Nope, Leon fucked Clara, that is very unlikely to happen, possible, but I would be surprised.

I just hate reading stories where they start off making the LI some smart intelligent woman, then one chapter in she's the dumbest person on the planet.

Really think she wouldn't suspect Leon of tampering with the knock out drug, she's smart she would.
Really think she wouldn't ask her husband what the kiss was about, she stood there long enough. If you pushed her away she should have seen that.
Really think she would just suddenly jump into bed with Leon because he says those things and kisses her. I have a feeling she would have said something like 'Thanks Leon, you kissed me so now I'm even with my husband you can leave.'
Really think that her and her husband lives that close together and they're not visiting each other more often for sex or to talk.
She's smart enough, she would have told her husband she let Leon know they were married.
Leon shows up at just the right moments to save her under the guise of X told him to do it... Yup white knight to the rescue.
The list goes on...
Instead you get, Clara is a super assassin and super smart (she's an assassin she has to be able to read people and the room), half a chapter later, sorry she's suddenly stupid and can't think for herself.

Then you have the super hacker husband.
Doesn't question the weird phone she has on her at all times, I mean why question her carrying two phones around. Taking calls for work on her personal phone and also taking calls for work on her other phone.
Doesn't set up surveillance in his wife's apartment or in the hall way (tap into hallway cameras).
Searches for bug and doesn't find any, doesn't find the one on the phone because for some stupid reason she hides in the bedroom until they're done. Uh, right because it makes sense.
Let's Leon set up her Alexa and have complete control of it, right not weird.
Mysteriously, trips an alarm in the system he's hacking, right super hacker... Like some super hacker wouldn't have covered his track well enough not to be found, come on.
Looks right at his wife in the theater while she's making out with a stranger and doesn't recognize her, even though her phone tracked her there. Yes it got scrambled later but he was there. Then ignores Anna as she tried to show him what was going on, really 1 minutes ago the stranger was making out next thing is he's alone... no red flags there.
Then you have Leon visiting his wife's apartment at all hours of the night... Yup no red flags.
Then you have her practically cumming at a meeting and he's oblivious...
Everything she does, where she is, her phones, her apartment, her car, and anything else you could think of would be monitored by her husband to make sure she is safe and not in danger. He would be tracking her all the time, watching her phone calls and texts, a new phone would also be monitored. They're on an OP, her safety and wellbeing would be everything to her team.

Then you have the story line.
They can go out to the movies and dinner and all that, but god forbid anyone know they're married, can't even play boyfriend girlfriend.
Leon can visit her apartment when ever he wants, but god forbid one of her secretaries does.
They live next to each other, but can't find time to spend together. But Leon can!
The team who have been together for 3 years has no communication with each other at all. Leon doesn't really factor into this, he's not really part of their team.
They're looking for a mole, uh wouldn't you look at the guy who has been there for 3 years and when ever he's around shit goes south?

Clara and Alan deserve each other, they're both super dumb asses. I have a firm belief Clara was fucking other guys way before this happened, she just likes the dick.

Revenge would be Alan making Leon take Clara as she is a super slut and fucks anything that moves. Alan looking at Leon and going, 'Dude, I knew everything. The night you fucked her, the night you tried to fuck her. The fact she was on that app, which I was following. I've been trying to get rid of the slut for a long time, enjoy! You big dumb ass, you did everything I wanted you to do!'

I can go on, of course these are my own opinions, the Dev has his story to tell. We as readers have to look past issues like this and just enjoy the story they're telling.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes