3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I’m sure Mr X saved this pic and will send it to Alan’s phone and when he asks her about it, she will just lie and say oh it’s just a new face cream I’m trying out to prevent wrinkles and to give my face a nice glow.
And the simp Alan will start apologizing to her for ever assuming it was anything different :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3999910
In fact, the probability of sending Alan a candid photo is low! So far, the "WELL-WISHER" is limited to hints for Alan about suspicious conversations between Clara and Leon! Clara is provided with candid photos, taking into account her explosive nature and intolerance of controlling behavior... The enemy is very smart, cunning and insidious... Anna also joined the fight against Clara. It's getting closer to a real clash of interests! Someone's blood will be spilled...:sneaky:

jimtra

Apr 25, 2023
I know a lot of you won't agree with this, but I think with that happening right now that Leon has something to do with it, because it's kinda of coincidence after Leon arrives soon after that Mr X comes into the picture and blackmailing them to take down the company that Leon once worked for which makes Clara do some real lewd shit to do to please Mr X along the way to get the info he wants. a little something for thought.

Reactions: UpravDom

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I see. Her corruption wasn't that high because I've been avoiding all content except for Leon's. Sucks that in order to advance content with him she has to fuck everyone, no way to go for a Leon-only path.

Yeah, I'm talking about how Alan trying to spy on them changes the outcome, it doesn't make any sense. Not observing should have the same effect as observing something without interfering or being noticed.
The second option is when you give her the fake list. Then she somehow has sex with the old guy (forgot his name).
Not a big fan of it either, I would also like a Leon-Only path.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I know a lot of you won't agree with this, but I think with that happening right now that Leon has something to do with it, because it's kinda of coincidence after Leon arrives soon after that Mr X comes into the picture and blackmailing them to take down the company that Leon once worked for which makes Clara do some real lewd shit to do to please Mr X along the way to get the info he wants. a little something for thought.
I think most people definitely agree with you that Leon is atleast involved in it.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I know this is a NTR game, but for the first time I want to see how they handle the attempt at a keep the marriage path if he finds out any of the sex acts. I feel that will be more interesting then the other paths.
That's an easy answer, he'll be her cuck. As I stated before with the impotent little dick trope, there will be no way for Alan to satisfy her physically after all the bigger dicks she has been satisfied by so the only way to save the marriage is to let her fuck whoever she wants. She will always want that better satisfaction that Alan can't give her unless the "magic dick fairy" gives him a bigger one.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Funny was looking at this pic. Judging by the tension in her arm she looks like she is trying to push him away and he is holding on. While Anna is pulling him and pitfucker is pulling her. Maybe just my imagination. :cautious: 1725470528314.png

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Careful your gonna rile up the fanbois. Most of this until the recent updates has been pointed out but to them it was all done perfectly and makes perfect sense and isn't just for cheating/netorare purposes. Wait that's right they still say Clara is faithful to Alan as well.

Your also forgetting her "hacker" husband who doesn't seem to do anything a normal hacker would as far as securing or hacking devices to spy or just keep tabs on what's going on. He's about as much of a hacker as Clara is an "elite field agent". She was supposed to be a strong capable woman but we see how quickly that was thrown out the window.

You can check some of the previous posts where myself and others have pointed out a lot of things that make no sense(other than NTR reasoning), obvious red flags that nobody pays attention to and how the characters aren't what they were made out to be. The only halfway interesting thing I found about this story is X, and that's only because I want to see if my theory for X is correct. The rest is just typical netorare tropes and storyline.
I think X is Leon, simple, or someone Leon is working with. It's all a set up, nothing was happening until Leon found out they were married. Then bang shit starts happening.

It derailed as soon as Clara had sex with Leon the Dev a while ago said that she would only cheat to help the mission, but the first full sex scene had nothing to do with the mission regardless of the route you were on. I am still struggling how there is a faithful/good ending for this game.
What, she was using Leon's cock to get over the kiss. It's much easier to do that than to ask her husband what was going on. It helped her relieve stress from being alone and having no one to help her. It was all done so she could focus on the missions.
I mean it's not like her Husband lived right next to her and she couldn't possibly call him to come over and talk or fuck. It make much more sense to have Leon showing up in the middle of the night after work hours to discuss work related issues with his dick and her pussy. The communication was so good she even let him cream her pussy and stay over night with her.
I mean it has everything to do with the mission/job, no way that her and her husband could have went into the mission as husband/wife or at least boyfriend/girlfriend.
It's what every wife should do, don't walk down a few doors to you husband or call him over, just find the person he hates the most and ride that cock.

Like I said, the story has so many plot holes, the first sex wasn't about anything but Leon and Alan, had nothing to do with the mission. The first dick she sees, other than her husbands, and she spreads those legs and has the time of her life with her husband close by.
Same as every other NTR game, it explains how super smart the LI is and all that, then the first dick she sees she turns into a dumb cunt.
She is an assassin trained to read people and the room to do her job, yet she suddenly becomes stupid and unable to do that. She'd rather hurt her husband and sleep with his enemy and give up on their marriage than to call it all off.
Her husband is her 'secretary' he has more reason to be in her apartment 24/7 than Leon does in the middle of the night.

I still think the first sex should be rewritten to be able to be avoidable, she's supposed to be smart, why in the hell would she sleep with someone her husband hates. Let the player chose if she does or doesn't.
I'll say it again, it's all about reader choice, get your story out there but let the readers choose. Some of the best VNs I have read, NTR or not, let's the players chose how they work through the story.

Why can't we chose what missions from the APP she takes or pays off? I mean seriously, blow you husband and make him cum in 60 second if you fail make him feel small and talk down to him. 'Oh, no I don't want to do this.' But at the bottom of the APP displayed is you're balance of like 4500$ and the ability to skip the mission of like 1500$, yet the smart girl (I use this term loosely) decided fuck it, money is more worth it even if I fail. She thinks about how she can skip stuff yet never does it, just keeps racking up the money, slut.

Let it be Alan's fault she get put in a spot where she has to ride the cock or blow someone due to his inaction. Yeah it would change a lot of the dialogue, but it wouldn't need more renders.

But, it's a fun ride if you just push all that to the side and watch her fall while Alan is being as dumb as shit.

Last edited:

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
My two cents,

I think interchanging the hot scenes featuring Leon would have been better. As far I believe, there was no chemistry (still isn't) between the two characters, and even though the sex scene was hot and NTR too soon or not, the lack of chemistry between those two was absolutely a spoiler. Maybe a kiss and BJ at first and then after the boob touch Clara might have gone "fuck you, Alan, you can grab my tiddies too Leon" and then go for the sex. It would have been better IMO. But the writer knows what he is doing, so excited to see what's coming next.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Funny was looking at this pic. Judging by the tension in her arm she looks like she is trying to push him away and he is holding on. While Anna is pulling him and pitfucker is pulling her. Maybe just my imagination. :cautious: View attachment 4000353
It is the bicep that is tense - this is the flexor muscle of Clara's arm! So it's Alan trying to press Clara's hand to his heart! Alan is quietly and hopelessly begging Clara not to break his heart! Clara briefly recalled the shared dreams of a family with Alan, but Leon promises her bliss in his arms and persistently drags Clara into his apartment. Interestingly, Anna is satisfied with sex with Alan, because she is kind of confused!;)

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
We can only probably avoid it. Revenge is usually not a concept in NTR games. I wouldn't get my hopes up. Though revenge as an option is obviously a satisfying choice but can hurt feelings of people with cuck kinks. It is what it is.
There is a revenge stat, so... There will be revenge in some way.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Здесь возможен только один хороший финал: Алан узнает, какая Клара шлюха, и уезжает с Анной.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Nevermind him holding her arm look where his other hand is, ready to cup her mound right in front of the Cuck :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4000441
Leon is an experienced lover, so he has already found Clara's main power button! I wonder if Leon will also need to look for Clara's off button?:rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes