3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Leon is a disgrace to the BBC community loll, how can you be so stupid to choose something so pitiful when a Slut gives all of herself to you.
This guy needs to be taught for years by Tyrons how to be a real BBC alpha dominator pussy destructor. It seems that Sinful is secretly planning to make him look like a fool, already it's very frustrating to play as a beta protag like Alan if now Leon does it too I'm going to strike :ROFLMAO:

After that this update was great no sex scene but it's "OK", it was very short thaught, 5 min for the Sonicguys and 10 for the turtles:ROFLMAO: But I'm in a bad position to say that since I hadn't give a penny!

Reactions: quiboune

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Leon is a disgrace to the BBC community loll, how can you be so stupid to choose something so pitiful when a Slut gives all of herself to you.
This guy needs to be taught for years by Tyrons how to be a real BBC alpha dominator pussy destructor. It seems that Sinful is secretly planning to make him look like a fool, already it's very frustrating to play as a beta protag like Alan if now Leon does it too I'm going to strike :ROFLMAO:

After that this update was great no sex scene but it's "OK", it was very short thaught, 5 min for the Sonicguys and 10 for the turtles:ROFLMAO: But I'm in a bad position to say that since I hadn't give a penny!
First is he black as a black man not too many of us have straight hair. Second since Alan met browns son. He has had options to be alpha. When he met Jr he is given the option to not be intimidate, when she was rude to him he told her off and when leon was at her room alan had the option to tell him don't show up in her room after work hrs. Its like there slowly giving Alan a back bone.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Not only nothing happened on my route/choice combos, the game is veering into the exact same 'deceive and manipulate with fake evidence' plot that has been done a million times already, and it's choking in the usual overly serious, melodramatic, author-getting-high-off-their-own-farts vibes that generally accompanies those.

i'll be looking forward to it if the creator makes something else because i think they do lots of things well, but this game has become a hard pass and i regret supporting.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptedHearts-0.6PA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
1725411192038.png
Why are those two options greyed out?
Also, why is it that you only get to this point if you have the guy try spying on them?

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
First is he black as a black man not too many of us have straight hair
Sure, and cat fly
I would swallow this if only Clara was not allready corrupted, she completely offer hersel to León as a devoted Slut, idk just ask her a deep throat, missionary or else but not rubbing
Second since Alan met browns son. He has had options to be alpha. When he met Jr he is given the option to not be intimidate, when she was rude to him he told her off and when leon was at her room alan had the option to tell him don't show up in her room after work hrs. Its like there slowly giving Alan a back bone.
Yep, i saw those Options where you could man up Alan a little and to be honest, i choosed them all, since Clara is sleeping around it's the least i can do to put a balance but i still think he's a Beta and yeah I'm talking about his behaviour around Anna and my bro's debility on not seeing that there is something weird with Clara....... anyways the Story is still moving and a lot of thing have to be discovered but one thing is sure is that the slow burn is allready 70% broken so there is no point on forcing Leon to be a fool and act like a virgin idiot

Last edited:

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Just started this...
I like the fact she screws Leon because she saw a kiss...
Like, oh you kissed her, let me one up you, I'll sleep with the person you don't like and on top of all that I'll let him cream me! That will show you!
Oh no, I won't ask you what was with the kiss, let me just fuck it out of my system with your enemy, because I love you...
She deserves everything she gets...
Hahaha

I don't normally like these types of VN, but when the female LI is this stupid I enjoy watching the fall. Not that the MC is any smarter to not know what is going on.

Last edited:

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
Corrupted Hearts [v0.6 Part A] [Sinful Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Apologies for the ping, but you were a big help last time I ran into this....

I'm getting an error (I think from the gallery script?) when I try to generate a (non-compressed) Mac build. Any advice for getting around that?

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 3998083
Why are those two options greyed out?
Also, why is it that you only get to this point if you have the guy try spying on them?
The other two choices you have to have her corruption and such high enough to get them.
She get's upset that her husband doesn't trust her. She just believes Leon and let's him get in her mind and, I would say panties but she wasn't wearing any. The only thing I find funny is Leon and her husband set up the Lexa, and her awesome hacker husband has no idea about the alerts and he doesn't get them. That makes no sense, considering he is her husband. So that was one thing that I was like, uh yeah right, the person I dislike has more access to my wife than I do...
Any other choice you interrupt her or she just doesn't do it, before this that is, like going over and such.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The other two choices you have to have her corruption and such high enough to get them.
I see. Her corruption wasn't that high because I've been avoiding all content except for Leon's. Sucks that in order to advance content with him she has to fuck everyone, no way to go for a Leon-only path.
She get's upset that her husband doesn't trust her. She just believes Leon and let's him get in her mind and, I would say panties but she wasn't wearing any. The only thing I find funny is Leon and her husband set up the Lexa, and her awesome hacker husband has no idea about the alerts and he doesn't get them. That makes no sense, considering he is her husband. So that was one thing that I was like, uh yeah right, the person I dislike has more access to my wife than I do...
Any other choice you interrupt her or she just doesn't do it, before this that is, like going over and such.
Yeah, I'm talking about how Alan trying to spy on them changes the outcome, it doesn't make any sense. Not observing should have the same effect as observing something without interfering or being noticed.

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Not that the MC is any smarter to not know what is going on.
That's what I'm talking about lol
No matter if there is options in the Game to make him grow some paire he's still a beta who think the problem in his couple it's just normal issue and i guess that wouldn't be fun if he had know imediatly that his wife is a slut, there would be no story at all so Lets just enjoy Clara's sexual performance and see how Alan will handle everything......, I'm Always up for some dramma!

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes