3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Ok, this was the weirdest update ive played yet, because when Clara is naked on her knees and says "What is the quickest way i can make you cum, I will do it?" Your never going to guess what he picked:ROFLMAO:
but ill put the answer and the pic in the spoiler folder if you want to see it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Ok, this was the weirdest update ive played yet, because when Clara is naked on her knees and says "What is the quickest way i can make you cum, I will do it?" Your never going to guess what he picked:ROFLMAO:
Don't knock it till you've tried it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know the update personally yet, so let me ask you some questions. Did Clara take alcohol before meeting Leon? Did Clara shave her armpits? Did Clara refuse to have vaginal sex with Leon this time? But the insidious Leon remembers that Clara's armpit has a strong erogenous zone and decided to still make Clara cum by acting on the armpit skin? Is this how Leon wants to teach Clara to have regular sex with herself? Please answer the poor man...;)

• Haha
Reactions: Displayme

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Hearts [v0.6 Part A] [Sinful Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
My one beef with this game is the obnoxious guy that whispers and can see everything she does while she does it. Fine if he guided her to it but after that he can just go away and let her do whatever! Or she can talk to him or whatnot afterwards. But he talks as if he sees it all. Which could very well be true as well that he does from some camera somewhere but it ruins it.
Quick AF edit: It runs it for me! You guys might like it though

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
My one beef with this game is the obnoxious guy that whispers and can see everything she does while she does it. Fine if he guided her to it but after that he can just go away and let her do whatever! Or she can talk to him or whatnot afterwards. But he talks as if he sees it all. Which could very well be true as well that he does from some camera somewhere but it ruins it.
Quick AF edit: It runs it for me! You guys might like it though
Video transmission is provided by eye lenses, which Clara has to put on at the request of Mr. X. The phone through which Clara receives assignments and fines is also spying... So Clara is under control 24 hours a day... Technology is on the verge of fantasy!:cool:

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
how do I get this scene? am I missing something?

Reactions: Cedrog

alexmoreno72

Sep 3, 2024
it was known that the game is a hard NTR, so, it makes me laugh some statements, even from Dev himself, that things could be avoided, but Clara has the way of the prostitute, and therefore Anna will be able to take Alan without any effort, MC would never forgive such a slut, whether it is for a mission or not.

alexmoreno72

Sep 3, 2024
Firstly, this girl Clara is forced to have sex with different partners , and we are just watching or admiring the process from the side with special pleasure !;) Secondly, of course, it is very flattering to put yourself in the developer's place and make a detailed description of your wishes for use in the script! But in fact, we cannot radically influence Clara's behavior! We can't do it yet! So sooner or later Clara will have to seduce Mr. Brown, because Clara is not able to bring new secret materials every day! And Mr. X strongly demands maximum rapprochement with Brown... What will happen to Mr. Brown in the end? Brown must stay alive, but the poorest in the city... At least this is one of the possible endings in the game.:sneaky:

Only at the beginning she is forced, but with Leon and later instead it is all her decisions. the heart is corrupted

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes