3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I agree with you! Given that Mr. Brown is the final boss, Clara must prove her loyalty in every possible way to get into the hiding places and complete the task! An outsider woman might show up here if there's a party on the weekend, say on a yacht!:p
As long as it’s not the type of yacht party they had in “my wife’s a slut” game where the dev made a mandatory NTR Cuck scene where your passed out drunk and everytime you come too you have to watch your wife or your mom getting fucked by her bbc boss and bbc son or the director and the captain

Cowboy1122

Dec 14, 2022
As long as it’s not the type of yacht party they had in “my wife’s a slut” game where the dev made a mandatory NTR Cuck scene where your passed out drunk and everytime you come too you have to watch your wife or your mom getting fucked by her bbc boss and bbc son or the director and the captain
are you talking about 'my wife a star' ? because there is no such game with 'my wife’s a slut' like name !

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
As far as I understand, as soon as Clara for some reason stops caring about, say, Alan's safety, then Anna will finally come out of the "shadow" and try to take Clara's place. Anna once mentioned the blood on her hands, so she's more dangerous than she wants to seem... and Alan will be under the heel!:unsure::sneaky:
There's a horror thriller called Audition. Anna's character feels like the main character,. Quiet, traditional, obedient and friendly. Then bam she's got a ex lover that dumped her as a pet in a laundry bag that she feeds by vomiting in a dog bowl. She kills her Piana teacher for abusing her but not before hammering planks to his feet. Yea I can definitely see Anna in that character.

• Wow
Reactions: UpravDom
Aug 23, 2024
There's a horror thriller called Audition. Anna's character feels like the main character,. Quiet, traditional, obedient and friendly. Then bam she's got a ex lover that dumped her as a pet in a laundry bag that she feeds by vomiting in a dog bowl. She kills her Piana teacher for abusing her but not before hammering planks to his feet. Yea I can definitely see Anna in that character.
That would be perfect imo Obsessive and extreme characters are intriguing.

Reactions: mindexcursion

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Obviously, almost all the main characters in the game have skeletons carefully hidden in the closet!(This is an allegory for personal terrible secrets! )The question is, will these skeletons take turns on stage in a certain order and gradually raise the temperature in the game, or will they all appear together for the final explosion of passion? I would prefer the intrigue to last as long as possible! It's better to suffer a little longer...:unsure::rolleyes::sneaky:

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I liked that scene, ‘twas hot.

Reactions: fbass

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Oh jeez - you know some of us don't play as ourselves in the games, right? More of a third-party voyeur. Plus, I don't view MC being drunk and fading in and out of consciousness seeing the LI get plugged as straight cuck. Now, there were other scenes in this VN that I thought, "damn dude, wtf!" Still titillating however..
Sometimes being a voyeur is good for your health! You will look at your wife from the outside and say: if your wife has gone to another, then you still don't know who is lucky... View attachment 12013.jfif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Oh jeez - you know some of us don't play as ourselves in the games, right? More of a third-party voyeur. Plus, I don't view MC being drunk and fading in and out of consciousness seeing the LI get plugged as straight cuck. Now, there were other scenes in this VN that I thought, "damn dude, wtf!" Still titillating however..
Whatever, I don’t care if someone likes being a cuck or being bi, what I don’t like (and the fans of that game will agree with me) is when the dev does not give a choice to stop the UNAVOIDABLE NTR CUCK scene.
that dev has probly ruined his game cause of it,
his patrons dropped in half and he hasn’t had an update for over a year, just some monthly wallpaper on Patreon.
some think that dev put out that scene as the ultimate “FU” to people that don’t want to be cucked, so he cucked everybody and now his game is on life support. Hope he learned his lesson, don’t fuck with your fans

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wonder if you have sex with everybody but Mr. Brown how will that impact the story. or vice versa nobody but mr.brown. Leon is not apart of this statement I know he is unavoidable.

Reactions: Spice o Juice

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Wonder if you have sex with everybody but Mr. Brown how will that impact the story. or vice versa nobody but mr.brown. Leon is not apart of this statement I know he is unavoidable.
Firstly, this girl Clara is forced to have sex with different partners , and we are just watching or admiring the process from the side with special pleasure !;) Secondly, of course, it is very flattering to put yourself in the developer's place and make a detailed description of your wishes for use in the script! But in fact, we cannot radically influence Clara's behavior! We can't do it yet! So sooner or later Clara will have to seduce Mr. Brown, because Clara is not able to bring new secret materials every day! And Mr. X strongly demands maximum rapprochement with Brown... What will happen to Mr. Brown in the end? Brown must stay alive, but the poorest in the city... At least this is one of the possible endings in the game.:sneaky:

Reactions: Priappus

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Firstly, this girl Clara is forced to have sex with different partners , and we are just watching or admiring the process from the side with special pleasure !;) Secondly, of course, it is very flattering to put yourself in the developer's place and make a detailed description of your wishes for use in the script! But in fact, we cannot radically influence Clara's behavior! We can't do it yet! So sooner or later Clara will have to seduce Mr. Brown, because Clara is not able to bring new secret materials every day! And Mr. X strongly demands maximum rapprochement with Brown... What will happen to Mr. Brown in the end? Brown must stay alive, but the poorest in the city... At least this is one of the possible endings in the game.:sneaky:
But I didn't do anything with Mr. Brown. But everybody else I did. Leon seems to be the only person that's guaranteed. So, let's see.

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
On September 2, the download date for the "old" patrons began, according to the Developer's schedule! For all other readers, time is ticking... 1220.gif

Reactions: jenyabest
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes