3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
When I want to talk to an intelligent person, I usually mumble my thoughts out loud! Well, it turns out such an interesting thing: if Mr. X sympathizes with Alan, he knows perfectly well that destroying Clara can ruin Alan too.Because Alan loves Clara and cannot imagine his future without Clara! It is quite possible that they want to destroy Alan not physically, but morally, and the most humiliating way is to turn his ideal woman, Clara, into a dirty, sexually anxious bitch...:censored: At least all the acting characters are happy to contribute to this one... an inescapable process. The developer is threatening to introduce a new character! I wonder if it's a man or a woman? There are very dark spots in the past of Clara and especially Anna, which can manifest themselves now and cause unexpected consequences! In general, there is no clarity, we will have to wait for developments!:unsure::sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: truthpolice

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
When I want to talk to an intelligent person, I usually mumble my thoughts out loud! Well, it turns out such an interesting thing: if Mr. X sympathizes with Alan, he knows perfectly well that destroying Clara can ruin Alan too.Because Alan loves Clara and cannot imagine his future without Clara! It is quite possible that they want to destroy Alan not physically, but morally, and the most humiliating way is to turn his ideal woman, Clara, into a dirty, sexually anxious bitch...:censored: At least all the acting characters are happy to contribute to this one... an inescapable process. The developer is threatening to introduce a new character! I wonder if it's a man or a woman? There are very dark spots in the past of Clara and especially Anna, which can manifest themselves now and cause unexpected consequences! In general, there is no clarity, we will have to wait for developments!:unsure::sneaky:
Knowing that they will destroy Alan that would make sense for Anna to be there to pick up the pieces or start planting interest in her.

• Angry
Reactions: Guszti242
Aug 23, 2024
I am waiting to see what role Clara's father is going to play because his introduction and background made it seem that it may not be simple. Anna's past also matters and what Leon said about her background makes me think that Anna can be more dangerous than even Gunnar.

Reactions: UpravDom

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Anna's past also matters and what Leon said about her background makes me think that Anna can be more dangerous than even Gunnar.
who knows? she is an Asian model, maybe she is the descendant of the black dragon clan (Gang) and infiltrated the company for other reasons and at the same time get the heart of her prince charming Alan :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Return_To_Monke

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Knowing that they will destroy Alan that would make sense for Anna to be there to pick up the pieces or start planting interest in her.
As far as I understand, as soon as Clara for some reason stops caring about, say, Alan's safety, then Anna will finally come out of the "shadow" and try to take Clara's place. Anna once mentioned the blood on her hands, so she's more dangerous than she wants to seem... and Alan will be under the heel!:unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: Adhdclassic

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Anna already has proof that Clara is cheating. She caught Clara way early during that theater episode and is solely working with Leon to use him evident by her thoughts during her talk with Leon. But she hasn't exposed Clara to not hurt Alan which might make him afraid of loving someone else again or something like that iirc. She wants to first seduce him, make him forget about Clara and then expose Clara where by that time Alan wouldn't care about her and can't get hurt. It is a foolproof plan for her while accumulating dirt on Clara.
I know what you mean but it's more complicated than it look like even if Anna had wanting to prove to Alan clara's cheating now, she would have to bring some serious evidence like video,picture and a lot of other timing issues if no it will be only her words against clara's and She would lost credibility. Alan is a p*ssy even with a video evidence of Clara sucking Leon on 4k he would surely not believe it and saying that it is just some editing and the company or the government is planning some shit on him and it's true they planning some shit on him but his wife is allready trapped so all that make Alan a Beta despite her deep love for his wife. So Anna need more than evidence to open Alan eyes

Aug 23, 2024
who knows? she is an Asian model, maybe she is the descendant of the black dragon clan (Gang) and infiltrated the company for other reasons and at the same time get the heart of her prince charming Alan :ROFLMAO:
That is a very entertaining theory. But the story tells us that Anna is an orphan and her parents somehow died in an accident or a fire? She wasn't a good student in school and had bad grades, not at all like her present diligent self. Some teacher also suicided in the school who happened to not treat Anna well. I only see red flags here and anyone will be worried for Alan.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I am waiting to see what role Clara's father is going to play because his introduction and background made it seem that it may not be simple. Anna's past also matters and what Leon said about her background makes me think that Anna can be more dangerous than even Gunnar.
And yet, some kind of connecting link between the characters and the events is missing! Alan and Clara have definitely made enemies because of the specifics of their work! Someone has to jump out into the light of day like the devil out of a snuffbox and show their complete satisfaction with the course of sophisticated revenge...

Reactions: Guszti242

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
And yet, some kind of connecting link between the characters and the events is missing! Alan and Clara have definitely made enemies because of the specifics of their work! Someone has to jump out into the light of day like the devil out of a snuffbox and show their complete satisfaction with the course of sophisticated revenge...
Feels like there are missing pieces that we are not getting or if we do get it won't make sense. Something tells me when we get to the end there is going to be alot of unanswered questions.

• Thinking Face

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
That is a very entertaining theory. But the story tells us that Anna is an orphan and her parents somehow died in an accident or a fire? She wasn't a good student in school and had bad grades, not at all like her present diligent self. Some teacher also suicided in the school who happened to not treat Anna well. I only see red flags here and anyone will be worried for Alan.
This is what every character in the game knows but as the story develops it may turn out that it was just a cover and her true origins were falsified or hidden
but I admit it was more of a joke on my part than a theory:)

Aug 24, 2024
I am quite new to AVN's but I must say your game is quite good. Very suspenseful and it is very interesting to play this game first from Alan's point of view and when finished that to do it from all points of view. Clara is a real beauty and has the best bush I have seen so far in a AVN. Anna is also a 'knocker'. And Leon, I immediately didn't like him, he is creepy. Your English is also very good. I found one mistake though, The text which Clara says is not spoken but is her thought. So It must me italic and between brackets.

(Finally.jpg

I am looking out for the next episode.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Any new characters are going to be new dicks for Clara to have, it's not going to be females to interest Alan. Only way I see a new female would be as competition for Clara with getting the mission done to provoke her into being more sexually deviant than she already is to make her have to outdo the other to get results or fail.

• Thinking Face

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Any new characters are going to be new dicks for Clara to have, it's not going to be females to interest Alan. Only way I see a new female would be as competition for Clara with getting the mission done to provoke her into being more sexually deviant than she already is to make her have to outdo the other to get results or fail.
I agree with you! Given that Mr. Brown is the final boss, Clara must prove her loyalty in every possible way to get into the hiding places and complete the task! An outsider woman might show up here if there's a party on the weekend, say on a yacht!:p

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes