3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
A very strange situation has developed in the discussion of the game! All the debaters initially confessed their sympathies for the game, but some of them are outraged why they allowed someone other than Alan to fuck Clara too early! When the topic of treason lost its relevance, it turned out that there were other claims, including financial ones. If you walk through the forums, there has not been a single game yet during development, there were no disputes, disagreements and even loud slamming of the door when leaving and returning customers with a complex character! Imagine if two young parents start arguing while bathing a baby in a bathtub! In the heat of the moment, parents can pour out the baby along with dirty water! The same thing can happen with a game that many people seem to like...:unsure::cautious:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
A very strange situation has developed in the discussion of the game! All the debaters initially confessed their sympathies for the game, but some of them are outraged why they allowed someone other than Alan to fuck Clara too early! When the topic of treason lost its relevance, it turned out that there were other claims, including financial ones. If you walk through the forums, there has not been a single game yet during development, there were no disputes, disagreements and even loud slamming of the door when leaving and returning customers with a complex character! Imagine if two young parents start arguing while bathing a baby in a bathtub! In the heat of the moment, parents can pour out the baby along with dirty water! The same thing can happen with a game that many people seem to like...:unsure::cautious:
That is such a beautiful analogy lol But we can't expect everyone to have the capacity to understand it :(

Reactions: UpravDom

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
This release date schedule is a joke and I would never support a dev that pulls this stunt.
they make new patrons wait 5 days after signing up on every tier to get the new update
View attachment 3972458
i thought to sign up as a subscriber last to last update...asked to make access to new patreon on same day too...but then alot of arguments happened supporting whatever developer doing is right so meh..i can wait for public release.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Read this now, any reason why he's doing it? I saw this first time by any dev lol, is it even possible on Patreon to pause posts for new members lol
Yeah L$P I think started this shit trying to prevent his update from being leaked right away but it still back fired on him cause some pist off patron that was on legendary tier leaked it anyway for the people :ROFLMAO:

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
This release date schedule is a joke and I would never support a dev that pulls this stunt.
they make new patrons wait 5 days after signing up on every tier to get the new update
View attachment 3972458
Ok dude, I don't think 5 days is a big deal. :sneaky:

Although I understand the sentiment - reminds you of the greedy big corpa practices, trying to squeeze what they can.
But come on - 1 time delay for only 5 days is not a big deal.

I myself in a camp that every intellectual property should be free - since it costs you nothing to make another copy - but you should pay for convenience.
If you want the most convenient access to the thing - you should give the author a cofee-worth-of-money.
But if a dollar is a big deal for someone - squeezing them out of their food or closes is a dick move too.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes