3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
But what happens when the path to happiness is filled with "hard" truths? Will our Alan be able to get past them? :KEK:
Well, first of all, it should be taken as a working hypothesis that only WE know about Clara's infidelity! Alan is still blissfully unaware! Alan is only concerned about Clara's increased nervousness and unexpected questions about love. A lot depends on whether Alan finds out about the betrayal, under what circumstances and who will be the "well-wisher"!!!Now Anna has also begun to increasingly shift Alan's attention to herself as a woman. The timing is good, because Clara will have to spend most of her time with Mr. Brown. Alan won't be able to help Clara every time! And Clara will have to get lessons from Brown! This is very important for the preservation of Alan and Clara's union! I am sure that if Mr. Brown conducts a full course of Clara's subordination, then Alan will lose Clara. Brown will fuck Clara in all holes at every opportunity to complete submission!!! And Clara won't be able to say NO firmly! Clara will break down and tell Brown: I'm yours, body and soul! Brown may even give up dark deeds and switch to family! If Alan can help Clara in all cases, then Alan will have a chance to win... But there's also "old buddy" Leon!... In any case, there will definitely be sex and even human sacrifice! But this is inaccurate...:sneaky:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well, first of all, it should be taken as a working hypothesis that only WE know about Clara's infidelity! Alan is still blissfully unaware! Alan is only concerned about Clara's increased nervousness and unexpected questions about love. A lot depends on whether Alan finds out about the betrayal,
Alan will learn of all the betrayals at the end of the game when Clara will be a sperm container:ROFLMAO: for anyone who wants to have her. At the end of the game he will be able to decide whether to forgive her or no take the path of redemption.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spice o Juice

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Alan will learn of all the betrayals at the end of the game when Clara will be a sperm container:ROFLMAO: for anyone who wants to have her. At the end of the game he will be able to decide whether to forgive her or take the path of redemption.:eek::ROFLMAO:
"Player choice"

Will you forgive her:WaitWhat: Like; with a love speech_ Clara no matter how many BBC milk you had drink you will be mine forever:ROFLMAO: my sweetness :ROFLMAO: i don't need other girl, you are my girl_ Anna is no longer win my heart like you do :ROFLMAO:

Can you imagine? The guy just found his wife cheating not only with 1 dude but the whole company and he just give her a speech like that:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
But where are the real pictures from the new release? One continuous blah blah blah! The only attraction is the protruding long ears of an unknown pet!!! The developer stated that there will be 17,500 words in the new release, this is a whole wall that is cooler than any sex! Compared to this essay, all the attached 270 renderers are small things, a simple bonus...:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: truthpolice

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Hoho the haters are hijacking this thread. What an amusing scene. NTR threads can be used in research to filter em out easily.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
But where are the real pictures from the new release? One continuous blah blah blah! The only attraction is the protruding long ears of an unknown pet!!! The developer stated that there will be 17,500 words in the new release, this is a whole wall that is cooler than any sex! Compared to this essay, all the attached 270 renderers are small things, a simple bonus...:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Hold on buddy. In the meantime, keep tugging at those long ears of that unknown pet as a way to pass time and then Clara will show us a very good time :sneaky:

Jan 7, 2021
Hold on buddy. In the meantime, keep tugging at those long ears of that unknown pet as a way to pass time and then Clara will show us a very good time :sneaky:
Yeah she's not gonna show anyone shit. That was a bad update. Keep trying to fool people.

I'm still not going to leak it out of respect for the work but... I'd rather spend that $30bucks at the capitalist starbucks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah she's not gonna show anyone shit. That was a bad update. Keep trying to fool people.

I'm still not going to leak it out of respect for the work but... I'd rather spend that $30bucks at the capitalist starbucks
Anyway, there is still no reason to discuss and even more so to condemn any product! I have a very harmful character trait! No, it's not like that, it's more a habit of looking at the world only with your own eyes! Because looking at the world through other people's eyes is like using a condom during sex with a girl! It seems like the process is going on, but the feeling that this damn bastard fucks the girl with the first number and, as it were, filters the sensations causes jealousy and poisons the whole situation...;):coffee::cool::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes