3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Look you know what the problem is, like now I want to subscribe for the new update but $30 is too much for 10 minutes of gameplay. For 50 bucks I can buy AAA games that I can play for days.

And even if I wait for it to be released for lower tiers, it's taking too long and I can't even get the special edition + after all that time I'm starting to think like it's too late and someone could leak the update at any moment and I might have wasted my money.

:confused:
Be careful with this guy, truthpolice he is a fanatic of this game and will defend it fiercely, if he doesn't like something he runs to the mods crying:cry::ROFLMAO:. He accused me of having two accounts which wasn't true. The mods banned my review of the game because he didn't like it. And then he claims that he wasn't the one who reported it. Only a few posts ago did he claim that people who criticize this game should be reported to the mods.(n):mad::(o_O:eek::oops:

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Be careful with this guy, truthpolice he is a fanatic of this game and will defend it fiercely, if he doesn't like something he runs to the mods crying:cry::ROFLMAO:. He accused me of having two accounts which wasn't true. The mods banned my review of the game because he didn't like it. And then he claims that he wasn't the one who reported it. Only a few posts ago did he claim that people who criticize this game should be reported to the mods.(n):mad::(o_O:eek::oops:
Yup..mods are also fine when he offends others..but if someone retort, their comments will be reported lol.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I am getting a lot of fans in this site and getting tagged left and right. Truth is quite a irresistible weapon and it feels satisfying when you strike with it and see em hurt so bad.

What am I doing? I am supposed to talk only about the game here. Sheeesh!

Okay for those asking for spoilers on this update,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I am getting a lot of fans in this site and getting tagged left and right. Truth is quite a irresistible weapon and it feels satisfying when you strike with it and see em hurt so bad.

The truth is of course good, but happiness is still much better! So, buddy, let's talk in more detail about the update. You know suspiciously much... You even managed to shed a tear! Did you really check on yourself the "severe" fine for Clara! You should not do this, at least because full immersion in the game is as dangerous as some poses in the Kama sutra!:ROFLMAO: Of course, it's interesting to see the scenes of Anna proving her loyalty to Alan! And what kind of ridge can Alan have if he is a seasoned office plankton, a gentle, simple creature. Therefore, it is quite logical that Alan may once again refuse to help Clara, "for her own good!" In fact, I wanted to say that I miss and wait for the update here...:sneaky:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
The truth is of course good, but happiness is still much better! So, buddy, let's talk in more detail about the update. You know suspiciously much... You even managed to shed a tear! Did you really check on yourself the "severe" fine for Clara! You should not do this, at least because full immersion in the game is as dangerous as some poses in the Kama sutra!:ROFLMAO: Of course, it's interesting to see the scenes of Anna proving her loyalty to Alan! And what kind of ridge can Alan have if he is a seasoned office plankton, a gentle, simple creature. Therefore, it is quite logical that Alan may once again refuse to help Clara, "for her own good!" In fact, I wanted to say that I miss and wait for the update here...:sneaky:
But what happens when the path to happiness is filled with "hard" truths? Will our Alan be able to get past them? :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

cishu

Mar 14, 2023

what if my time zone is UTC+9,can i get the link at the beginning of the right date?

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes