3.80 star(s) 33 Votes
Oct 7, 2022
What an interesting game! Splendid! Marvelous! I'll tell my grandchildren about this. Bravo!
Why only tell your grandchildren about the game you should actually play this game along with them and make it a family bonding event..imagine you and your grandkids playing the game in the future and watching a scene where Clara gets drilled by Gunnar's bbc how awesome would that be mate..:KEK::KEK::KEK:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Why only tell your grandchildren about the game you should actually play this game along with them and make it a family bonding event..imagine you and your grandkids playing the game in the future and watching a scene where Clara gets drilled by Gunnar's bbc how awesome would that be mate..:KEK::KEK::KEK:
In fact, you can easily talk about a bright future only when you have a happy present! And what do we have!? Just gossip that somewhere behind the scenes Gunnar really fucked Clara! Show it here and you will be Happy now and in the future!;):ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panos550

Kluh Rahas

Jan 20, 2022
Stupid save game with name , can you delete it , can't save on android because asked gile name everytime save . it dump when asked save name of game , this make me rate this game 1/10 *

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The first one! I tested the game on my android 5 phone and everything works and is saved! Therefore, I appreciate the game ... 11 points out of 11 points! The second one ! I took the liberty of comparing Mr. Brown to another character with the scary name Fantomas! What unites them? This is the thirst for absolute power and the desire to have a beautiful devoted girlfriend! Fantomas, as you know, did not succeed! Mr. Brown has moved much further in achieving power and the girlfriend is marked! During the intimacy, Brown dominated and set the pace until Clara came. Clara received such vivid sensations, before which disgust and remorse disappeared faster than usual! However, the story can develop according to the Puritanical version! In any case, there are exciting moments...:unsure::rolleyes::D

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Huh, so this is the game which made me realize the mods here allow game dev opinions to supersede the site's own tag definitions (this being in regards to the cheating tag, which is very arguably justified a lot, but definitely so by the scene with Clara and Leon, and the mod teams refusal to re-add the tag).

That's fine! I don't really agree with it because it means reliably tracking stuff down can be a headache subject to the whims of any given dev. But it's not my forum.

I wonder if a parallel tag system that allows users to vote on tags would be easy to implement. So, like mod/dev supplied tags section, and a user suggested and voted on tag section. I think it would be pretty helpful. There's always going to be grey areas with most tags, and once you get a sense of how a community views things it's a great way to get information relevant to your own interests.

Reactions: metagrossrj

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Huh, so this is the game which made me realize the mods here allow game dev opinions to supersede the site's own tag definitions (this being in regards to the cheating tag, which is very arguably justified a lot, but definitely so by the scene with Clara and Leon, and the mod teams refusal to re-add the tag).

That's fine! I don't really agree with it because it means reliably tracking stuff down can be a headache subject to the whims of any given dev. But it's not my forum.

I wonder if a parallel tag system that allows users to vote on tags would be easy to implement. So, like mod/dev supplied tags section, and a user suggested and voted on tag section. I think it would be pretty helpful. There's always going to be grey areas with most tags, and once you get a sense of how a community views things it's a great way to get information relevant to your own interests.
Might have something to do with the new tag discussion/revamp.

cheatingThe protagonist has sexual contact with someone other than their partner, without approval from their partner

netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag too

By those definitions unless Alan is having sex with someone other than Clara cheating tag isn't needed. Clara's cheating is considered netorare.

Alot of the tag definitions on this site have their own meanings specific to this site not what they actually are. Kinda like everyone thinks Netorare is a LI having sex with someone other than the MC, that qualifies, but any sexual contact is actual netorare(being groped/caressed, fingered, giving a handjob, etc). Also like you say different mods have different ideas of what things mean as well. people have been trying to get separate netotori, netorase, and netorare tags for a while but this site keeps rejecting the idea and wanting to group them all under NTR, they recently separated netorare from ntr. A lot of people are hoping it's the beginnings of a more accurate tagging for ntr, so you stop seeing "what type of NTR" posts in threads. No system is perfect but hopefully F95 is starting to get the hints that people would like it to be a bit more accurate,we can only wait and see.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
MoBy28

Unless you include 'misunderstanding due to bad communication' in that very long list of conditions, the cheating tag still applies with those definitions as of the most recent update.

Also... what if there's no coercion at all? that makes the netorare and cheating tags functionally identical, except when they're not. Not very helpful.

Last edited:

natsume hideki

Nov 22, 2019
In my opinion, X is most likely Leon or a close relative of his. His father's company was probably taken away by the chairman, which led to a series of disasters. He wants revenge, and when he sees Clara, My opinion is that Leon experienced the taste of power and wealth through deception and improper means when he was a child, and this taste is very addictive and not easy to quit. In Leon's eyes, Clara is a person who wants to become stronger, which is in line with Leon's concept. So Leon knew that the decryption method would expose MC, but he still told Anna, and Anna told MC, which led to Clara being in a passive position from the beginning and having to rely on Leon. Then x was pushed out to make Clara corrupt. He wants to take her away from the MC. Leon has not changed, he is calculating and deceptive.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
In my opinion, X is most likely Leon or a close relative of his. His father's company was probably taken away by the chairman, which led to a series of disasters. He wants revenge, and when he sees Clara, My opinion is that Leon experienced the taste of power and wealth through deception and improper means when he was a child, and this taste is very addictive and not easy to quit. In Leon's eyes, Clara is a person who wants to become stronger, which is in line with Leon's concept. So Leon knew that the decryption method would expose MC, but he still told Anna, and Anna told MC, which led to Clara being in a passive position from the beginning and having to rely on Leon. Then x was pushed out to make Clara corrupt. He wants to take her away from the MC. Leon has not changed, he is calculating and deceptive.
We can draw conclusions based on events that have already happened in the game! Leon is certainly a dark personality! Leon promised Clara to look after Anna because of the white spots in her biography and attempts to get closer to Alan! But Leon does exactly the opposite. This is very suspicious! Leon seduced Clara, but is in no hurry to continue the relationship! So Leon has secret plans for Clara! But now he has a rival in the person of Brown, who openly calls on Clara to stand next to him and become a special free person! Freedom and absolute power ! Clara can get addicted to sex with the Brown family like a drug! That's when Leon will lose, whoever he really is! However, Alan will also have to look for another wife! However, history is moving forward and the situation may change in the most unexpected way!:unsure::devilish:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
We can draw conclusions based on events that have already happened in the game! Leon is certainly a dark personality! Leon promised Clara to look after Anna because of the white spots in her biography and attempts to get closer to Alan! But Leon does exactly the opposite. This is very suspicious! Leon seduced Clara, but is in no hurry to continue the relationship! So Leon has secret plans for Clara! But now he has a rival in the person of Brown, who openly calls on Clara to stand next to him and become a special free person! Freedom and absolute power ! Clara can get addicted to sex with the Brown family like a drug! That's when Leon will lose, whoever he really is! However, Alan will also have to look for another wife! However, history is moving forward and the situation may change in the most unexpected way!:unsure::devilish:
the end plot reminds me of Indecent Proposal movie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
MoBy28

Unless you include 'misunderstanding due to bad communication' in that very long list of conditions, the cheating tag still applies with those definitions as of the most recent update.

Also... what if there's no coercion at all? that makes the netorare and cheating tags functionally identical, except when they're not. Not very helpful.

It does say voluntarily or coerced. Not sure what you mean by 'misunderstanding due to bad communication', as in she thought she had permission but he didn't give it? Or in Clara's case she glimpsed a kiss and thought that meant she was given the ok to cheat? Which btw she has been doing since the first time another man touched her sexually unless Alan gave his consent to it. If she has been hiding it, it just goes to show that it's pretty much without consent or exceeds what type of consent that was given.

Pretty much stated the protagonist(MC) not other primary characters. It would get a bit convoluted with a multiple protagonist game but pretty sure they mean the one you primarily "play" as. So unless you playing as Clara can change the outcome of anything except what you see in a sex scene she is not the protagonist(MC). Now a game where you play as each different part of the relationship(male and female) and the choices you make as both effect the story that's where I would say the tag should be both if both sides are given the option to be unfaithful. For the side your playing it would be the cheating tag and for the unplayed side would be the netorare tag since technically your both characters.

As I said the definitions are pretty much based on what the site chooses them to mean, not what they truly are. It's kind of like the way the dev tried to explain that even though Clara knows she broke Alan's faith, she is still "faithful" to him as long as she still loves him or in this story she keeps telling herself that.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

and the cheating tag is re-added

maybe you can just give the mod team some time to review game, especially when you say the dev holds a different opinion(?). It probably take more than one mod to make this decision and they need to find time to play through the game. There might also be lots of higher priority issues the mods need to handle before this.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I hope X would be someone harder to guess. The game seems to want us link up Leon and X but it would be a lot more interesting if the truth is something completely different.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Leon can't be X. X spoke to both at the same time. So that theory can't work but they could be working together.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I am a typical consumer, and if I like the game, then I perceive the tags as a genre of film: action, romance, comedy! Why complicate everything? It looks like a bureaucratic quibble! I'm more worried about something else. No one has posted "What If!The episode with Gunnar?". This episode would have shocked society, and the waiting time for the next game update would have been more fun! Well, then we propose a parody on the topic: What if? Alan's revenge!... It's been a month since Alan's encounter with Mr. Brown's son! During this time, Alan has made great strides in his desire to become an operative. Alan felt like a real superman! One thing upset Alan: Clara avoided meeting him. Gathering his courage, Alan decisively knocked on the door of Clara's apartment and went inside! Alan saw Clara and Brown naked! But Clara was not at all embarrassed, but said that it was just a copy of Brown in the form of a biorobot made of soft plastic! Clara kind of relieves stress by beating this robot after meeting a live Mr. Brown! Clara invited Alan to go for a walk in the park, but first she will wash in the bathroom! Alan came up to Brown and was surprised, well, just like alive! What a disgusting face you have, Robot Brown! While Clara is away, I think I will also relieve stress, but in a special way!It was Brown who caused me problems in my personal life. Alan attached himself to Brown's bare ass from behind and tried to push his cock in, but nothing worked because Brown squeezed his buttocks tightly! Then Alan said out loud: "Apparently, the hole is too small!" Well, never mind, now I'll bring a puncher and drill a bigger hole! Brown suddenly says clearly in a metallic voice: try again! At first, Alan was surprised by the robot's words, but then he tried again and everything worked out! Alan relieved the tension with great pleasure! Clara got out of the shower and the couple went for a walk! The biorobot came to life and turned into a real Brown, who got dressed and left, swearing terribly! From that day on, Mr. Brown stopped coming to Clara's house...and in general, he became gloomy and withdrawn.;):ROFLMAO::unsure:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I am a typical consumer, and if I like the game, then I perceive the tags as a genre of film: action, romance, comedy! Why complicate everything? It looks like a bureaucratic quibble! I'm more worried about something else. No one has posted "What If!The episode with Gunnar?". This episode would have shocked society, and the waiting time for the next game update would have been more fun! Well, then we propose a parody on the topic: What if? Alan's revenge!... It's been a month since Alan's encounter with Mr. Brown's son! During this time, Alan has made great strides in his desire to become an operative. Alan felt like a real superman! One thing upset Alan: Clara avoided meeting him. Gathering his courage, Alan decisively knocked on the door of Clara's apartment and went inside! Alan saw Clara and Brown naked! But Clara was not at all embarrassed, but said that it was just a copy of Brown in the form of a biorobot made of soft plastic! Clara kind of relieves stress by beating this robot after meeting a live Mr. Brown! Clara invited Alan to go for a walk in the park, but first she will wash in the bathroom! Alan came up to Brown and was surprised, well, just like alive! What a disgusting face you have, Robot Brown! While Clara is away, I think I will also relieve stress, but in a special way!It was Brown who caused me problems in my personal life. Alan attached himself to Brown's bare ass from behind and tried to push his cock in, but nothing worked because Brown squeezed his buttocks tightly! Then Alan said out loud: "Apparently, the hole is too small!" Well, never mind, now I'll bring a puncher and drill a bigger hole! Brown suddenly says clearly in a metallic voice: try again! At first, Alan was surprised by the robot's words, but then he tried again and everything worked out! Alan relieved the tension with great pleasure! Clara got out of the shower and the couple went for a walk! The biorobot came to life and turned into a real Brown, who got dressed and left, swearing terribly! From that day on, Mr. Brown stopped coming to Clara's house...and in general, he became gloomy and withdrawn.;):ROFLMAO::unsure:
The fuck did I just read :ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes