3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
You're obsessed with sex and with your mind elsewhere so tell me why someone would cheat on you for a kiss and I don't think they had a bad relationship or argued heavily...
Not necessarily directed at you (you're just the most recent), but I think people complaining about Clara cheating "because of a kiss" are conveniently ignoring *everything* else that's going on.

1. Her job is high-pressure at the best of times. The stakes involved in their current mission are higher than normal. She's under an enormous amount of professional stress. And that's not even accounting for X's blackmail (let's be honest, that's what it is) forcing her into more and more uncomfortable situations.

2. Compounding said stress, she is necessarily forced to be apart from the one person who keeps her sane (Alan). Sure, they see each other every now and again, but they can't outwardly be husband-and-wife.

3. Leon, regardless of his past history with her husband, has -- publicly and privately -- consistently positioned himself as a caring, trustworthy confidant. Whether he's actually sincere about that is up for debate, but that is how Clara has come to see him, even before anything happened between the two of them.

4. Alan, traditionally a rock of support, has been contentious and annoying (depending on your choices) so far during the mission, so some negative feelings already exist that have her questioning his abilities and/or integrity. Then she sees him kissing (however briefly) "the one he told you not to worry about".

If you take a step back, what you have is an over-worked, over-stressed (and, I'd argue, over-sexed albeit for work-related reasons) woman who witnesses her husband in a moment of betrayal, shattering whatever remained of her trust. In response, she got a little tipsy, and then when presented with the one person who actually seems to care about her, gave in to a moment of temptation.

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I think that kind of cheating scenario happens a LOT more in the real world than some mysterious dude forcing her to get fingered by a stranger in a movie theater.

The kiss was a tipping point, but it was hardly the only (or even the *main*) reason she fucked Leon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintoky

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Not necessarily directed at you (you're just the most recent), but I think people complaining about Clara cheating "because of a kiss" are conveniently ignoring *everything* else that's going on.

1. Her job is high-pressure at the best of times. The stakes involved in their current mission are higher than normal. She's under an enormous amount of professional stress. And that's not even accounting for X's blackmail (let's be honest, that's what it is) forcing her into more and more uncomfortable situations.
She is an elite agent, elite agents are trained to deal with high pressure high stress situations. It wouldn't bother her as much as you'd think. So no, her husband is right there by her side, she can talk to him any time.

2. Compounding said stress, she is necessarily forced to be apart from the one person who keeps her sane (Alan). Sure, they see each other every now and again, but they can't outwardly be husband-and-wife.
No she's not, he lives like right next to her. All she has to do is call or text him to come over. She made the choice for him not to visit her so much, but yet she let's Leon run wild visiting her in the middle of the night. Why not the same rule for him, he's part of the team, make no sense.
Her and Alan fucking go out to the theater, the park and out to eat. Why are they hiding they have a relationship from this super elite bad people who know everything anyway?
Not only that she tells the APP she has someone and then takes a picture of Alan to boot. I'm sure the people at the top running the APP only see blurred pictures, makes no sense to hide the relationship.

3. Leon, regardless of his past history with her husband, has -- publicly and privately -- consistently positioned himself as a caring, trustworthy confidant. Whether he's actually sincere about that is up for debate, but that is how Clara has come to see him, even before anything happened between the two of them.
This I'll give you, he's making himself look good. But Alan isn't far behind and Clara told Alan she would watch out for him and set boundaries and she knew how to handle smooth talkers. Everything that happens while Leon talks to Clara before they have sex goes against this. Her letting him in the apartment in the middle of the night goes against this. Her knowing he's good with words but she knows how to handle smooth talkers, goes against this.

4. Alan, traditionally a rock of support, has been contentious and annoying (depending on your choices) so far during the mission, so some negative feelings already exist that have her questioning his abilities and/or integrity. Then she sees him kissing (however briefly) "the one he told you not to worry about".
Doesn't matter, you don't go fuck someone because you see your husband/wife that you love with all your heart kiss someone. You don't even know what the context was.

If you take a step back, what you have is an over-worked, over-stressed (and, I'd argue, over-sexed albeit for work-related reasons) woman who witnesses her husband in a moment of betrayal, shattering whatever remained of her trust. In response, she got a little tipsy, and then when presented with the one person who actually seems to care about her, gave in to a moment of temptation.

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I think that kind of cheating scenario happens a LOT more in the real world than some mysterious dude forcing me to get fingered by a stranger in a movie theater.

The kiss was a tipping point, but it was hardly the only (or even the *main*) reason she fucked Leon.
It was the main reason she fucked Leon.
She tells her husband to stay away but lets Leon visit in the middle of the night, makes no sense.
She says their relationship needs to be secret, but hey let me come over to your motel and fuck you hubby. Then later let's go out to the theater, park and get something to eat. Oh let me take a picture of you to let the tops in specter know you're my boyfriend/husband. I mean certainly the people controlling this APP will only see blurred pictures.
She hides everything from her team, they have no team meetings.
She should be having her husband over regularly since he lives that close, not keeping him away. Especially if she misses him and needs emotional support, they know the place is clean. Why would she keep herself from him and make their lives worse than what it is? Makes no sense...
She would not freak out on Alan and fuck someone she dislikes over a kiss for any reason. She's an elite agent (assassin) when she told Leon we can't do this and he pushed her, he would have been out the door.
I'm sorry, but she wouldn't have fucked Leon over a kiss or anything else knowing how her husband felt about him. She's played out as some one who is super loyal to her husband and will do anything to protect him because she loves him that much. She would have seen the kiss and confronted them right there, or she would have called/texted him to come over so she could ask him about it.
No amount of circular writing changes those facts. You can't display her as some super elite agent, super loyal to Alan, Loves him to death and will do anything for him. Then have her fall over with her legs in the air over a kiss, no matter how stressed she is or emotional. If she was that stressed she would have called her husband and been riding his dick from the get go in her bug free apartment.

The story is broken, make all the excuses you want, nothing fits together. There are too many holes.

Holy crap I need to stop responding to this thread, it's driving me nuts people can't see the problems with the story. All they see is pictures... Mmmmm, nice pictures... Oh, look sex pictures... Must defend...

Moving on... Again I wish the Dev the best. I'll not be posting here for a while, maybe I'll check back after a few updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unclepop and Hashar

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Not knocking the Dev but people are talking again about the whole Leon and Clara sex scene and their wondering why. I am just giving my opinion. We all knew the sex scene between Leon and Clara was going to happen. We just thought we would have control of it. This reminds me of the lingerie sext pic in another game that we had no control over. I think Devs are trying to give that oh shit moment. Not realizing there giving us a what the fuck moment. I understand why they want to do it, it does create conversation about the game but can be frustrating. but it's their game. Again, just my opinion.

Reactions: Spice o Juice

sac812

Mar 9, 2024
The story is broken, make all the excuses you want, nothing fits together. There are too many holes.
I don't have the time or energy to go back and forth on everything you posted, but I figured I'd drag you back in here momentarily just to say that: I completely agree with the quoted part lol.

I still enjoy it overall, but yeah, I have a ton of issues with the story in this game. Clara sleeping with Leon at that moment and in that context wasn't one of them.

Last edited:

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Not knocking the Dev but people are talking again about the whole Leon and Clara sex scene and their wondering why. I am just giving my opinion. We all knew the sex scene between Leon and Clara was going to happen. We just thought we would have control of it. This reminds me of the lingerie sext pic in another game that we had no control over. I think Devs are trying to give that oh shit moment. Not realizing there giving us a what the fuck moment. I understand why they want to do it, it does create conversation about the game but can be frustrating. but it's their game. Again, just my opinion.
I think the reason they are arguing is more because Clara cheated on Alan because of a kiss rather than the scene being unavoidable

Last edited:
Reactions: Adhdclassic

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think the reason they are arguing is more because Clara cheated on Alan because of a kiss than the scene being unavoidable
That is true but the Non control for some is a issue too. Especially since boob grab you got control that there was no sex which made no sense. But i do agree with you on that kiss scene.

Reactions: Spice o Juice

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
She is an elite agent, elite agents are trained to deal with high pressure high stress situations. It wouldn't bother her as much as you'd think. So no, her husband is right there by her side, she can talk to him any time.

No she's not, he lives like right next to her. All she has to do is call or text him to come over. She made the choice for him not to visit her so much, but yet she let's Leon run wild visiting her in the middle of the night. Why not the same rule for him, he's part of the team, make no sense.
Her and Alan fucking go out to the theater, the park and out to eat. Why are they hiding they have a relationship from this super elite bad people who know everything anyway?
Not only that she tells the APP she has someone and then takes a picture of Alan to boot. I'm sure the people at the top running the APP only see blurred pictures, makes no sense to hide the relationship.

This I'll give you, he's making himself look good. But Alan isn't far behind and Clara told Alan she would watch out for him and set boundaries and she knew how to handle smooth talkers. Everything that happens while Leon talks to Clara before they have sex goes against this. Her letting him in the apartment in the middle of the night goes against this. Her knowing he's good with words but she knows how to handle smooth talkers, goes against this.

Doesn't matter, you don't go fuck someone because you see your husband/wife that you love with all your heart kiss someone. You don't even know what the context was.

It was the main reason she fucked Leon.
She tells her husband to stay away but lets Leon visit in the middle of the night, makes no sense.
She says their relationship needs to be secret, but hey let me come over to your motel and fuck you hubby. Then later let's go out to the theater, park and get something to eat. Oh let me take a picture of you to let the tops in specter know you're my boyfriend/husband. I mean certainly the people controlling this APP will only see blurred pictures.
She hides everything from her team, they have no team meetings.
She should be having her husband over regularly since he lives that close, not keeping him away. Especially if she misses him and needs emotional support, they know the place is clean. Why would she keep herself from him and make their lives worse than what it is? Makes no sense...
She would not freak out on Alan and fuck someone she dislikes over a kiss for any reason. She's an elite agent (assassin) when she told Leon we can't do this and he pushed her, he would have been out the door.
I'm sorry, but she wouldn't have fucked Leon over a kiss or anything else knowing how her husband felt about him. She's played out as some one who is super loyal to her husband and will do anything to protect him because she loves him that much. She would have seen the kiss and confronted them right there, or she would have called/texted him to come over so she could ask him about it.
No amount of circular writing changes those facts. You can't display her as some super elite agent, super loyal to Alan, Loves him to death and will do anything for him. Then have her fall over with her legs in the air over a kiss, no matter how stressed she is or emotional. If she was that stressed she would have called her husband and been riding his dick from the get go in her bug free apartment.

Holy crap I need to stop responding to this thread, it's driving me nuts people can't see the problems with the story. All they see is pictures... Mmmmm, nice pictures... Oh, look sex pictures... Must defend...

Moving on... Again I wish the Dev the best. I'll not be posting here for a while, maybe I'll check back after a few updates.
Some dude stated all these too, your argument was what i essentially told them as well. Its just bad execution honestly. Cuz dev responding back then said that clara would be a strong willed, independent women. till that drunk alcohol BS. Im all in for NTR but dang that was lame.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes