3.80 star(s) 33 Votes

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
No one, well at least me, is asking for realism. I'm, and other are, asking for believability. Fucking Leon over a kiss after everything that was said in bed between Clara and Alan makes no sense. As I said, it would make more sense she maybe broke down and but caught herself and stopped it before the fucking started.

Who goes, fuck me Leon, cum in me. Then next time, don't put it in I don't want to fuck you because I love Alan. What, next time it will be, we can't have sex but let me give you a handy...

It's not believable, everything else in the story up to this one point is acceptable. She would have confronted Alan and Anna about the kiss based on the strength of her character set up by the Dev. The Dev literally says Clara is a intelligent, strong willed, and independent woman, who is also an elite agent.
There is no way she would not open that door and ask Alan what was going on, or go back to her room and call Alan and confront him. Then it would be separate rooms for Alan and Anna, or Alan would start living with her under the guise she wants him closer for work.
As most who don't have a valid argument do, you've oversimplified as a way of trying to strengthen your weak position. You try to boil Clara's position and descision making process to a few simple words and, even then use words she never actually says in the story. It's all hyperbole on your part to try to pass off your need to be right as fact.

Weak sauce again.
I thought you were leaving?

Reactions: Guszti242

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
not realism, but logic.
I can totally accept NTR, I like to watch the female characters being corrupted gradually.
I can't accept female characters being fucked directly for no reason, unless this is a complete NTR game.
But this game is not, Clara can avoid being fucked by any man except Leon, which is too unpleasant.
Really? You're here for logic? :ROFLMAO:

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
As most who don't have a valid argument do, you've oversimplified as a way of trying to strengthen your weak position. You try to boil Clara's position and descision making process to a few simple words and, even then use words she never actually says in the story. It's all hyperbole on your part to try to pass off your need to be right as fact.

Weak sauce again.
She did tell him it would be ok for him to cum in her. So fuck off with your weak arguments. She did tell him not to put it in, if the second sex scene happens. So what are you talking about?

The position is she fucked Leon in 6 days from mission start over a kiss. She went out on dates with her husband during that time, but oh wait, they're supposed to hide their relationship. She banged her husband on day 1 of the mission, so in 5 days she feels so alone, even though her husband is right there and she can spend time with him. She's super stressed, in 6 days really? Some elite agent she is.
She get's ashamed of what happened with Leon, only then did she come up with the whole, maybe you shouldn't visit so much. Oh, so he was visiting her during those 6 days...

The story is all over the place and doesn't make sense. Don't worry we all know you're here for the pictures.

Last edited:

Guszti242

Mar 6, 2024
Bocs, egyetértek veled, de Anna. Fehérnemű kép a férjek barátjának, Öreg perverz, aki megtapintja a fenekét, lehetővé teszi, hogy a férfi érezze a fenekét 9 hónapos terhesen, masszázs az orgazmusért terhesség alatt, Zuhanyozás kézimunka férje barátjával. Nem jó példa.:LOL:
[/IDÉZET]
De nem ment el más pasival!! Mint egy ribanc Kurva Clara
)

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023

Weak sauce again.
If I had a dollar for every time this expert proclaimed he was leaving, I would be rich :BootyTime: Dude goes back and forth and keeps on spewing the same bs again and again. They must really like the sound of their own voice or keystrokes lol

Apparently a special agent can't get mentally distressed in a given time span. Like it's written in a imaginary rule book that the time it takes for a special agent to feel distressed or depressed or be in shock is at least a week. It doesn't matter how traumatic it is. It's all the same even if they lost their parents before their eyes or in this case, sacrificed their body and dignity.

The arguments are so kiddy, idk where this 20 years of experience is coming from. I am now really curious to read at least one of their masterpieces and see what a perfectly put together story is like. Honest.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes