3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I messaged the link of the remake beta version to my old patreons, sorry guys that i let you down in the past . I promise that those who supported me for a long time will have early access to both 0.5 and 1.0 versions (Episode1) and some unique hd wallpapers when they will be released. I'll also try to make some custom events that don't affect the story for those who were in tier 2 and above or still support me till now

Last edited:

spank1es

Nov 15, 2018
When will you share a public link?
I messaged the link of the remake beta version to my old patreons, sorry guys that i let you down in the past . I promise that those who supported me for a long time will have early access to both 0.5 and 1.0 versions (Episode1) and some unique hd wallpapers when they will be released. I'll also try to make some custom events that don't affect the story for those who were in tier 2 and above or still support me till now

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
When will you share a public link?
we are making some modifications to the game and fixing some errors now after we make sure that everything is ok we will post it to public. i'll post a date later today thanks for your support

Last edited:
Reactions: gigan and spank1es

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
guys/ gals The game will be released to public between 20 may to 1 june
(I'm a little nervous about releasing the game so i want show it to public after making sure that i can't see any mistake. I hope I can get some positive replays in the game page instead of error reports)

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I made a post in the game request and waiting for approval tell someone upload to the game to the latest updates you can check our pateon, the game is there for public

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
does anyone have the game link from a different platform? For a while now, my pc stopped accessing/connecting to anon. Nopy has been bankrupt for a while or so I heard. And my pc didn't like the letsupload either

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes