• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
was wondering what happened to this game.
Unfortunately, the game did not receive support, perhaps the author abandoned it.
Probably the offer of such games exceeded demand: there are many new games and many promising ones among them, but very rarely a new game quickly gets good support.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
It is a pity that the developer abandoned the game so quickly, probably hoping to get good support right away, but it doesn’t work that way.
And the game could please: beautiful, bright and without tedious troubles. Against the background of dark and tedious games, which the majority in this genre, could become a ray of light.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys/gals:
I'm Jon95, the developer of Corrupter Island game. Some of you might have been sad when they saw the abandoned tag at the game post while some others must have been cursing me in their free time in the past months. Sorry to everyone who supported the me and the game. I know you are angry and you might not forgive me but I want you to know that what happened was a result of circumstances beyond my control.
for those who want to know what happened please read the spoiler (ps. It'll be long)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't give you a define date of the release as i'm not sure myself (I want it to be released today before tomorrow) but I can assure you that we are doing our best to finish it as soon as possible. I'll post the news and progress on patreon as soon as possible. It'll be a public post so feel free to visit when you have the time

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
don't say that, ... when you say the game is done, people might think you're talking about the entire game, as in final release.

• Wow
Reactions: jon95
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes