3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Nice, I'm liking the appearance of the girls and protagonist. So far, so good.

Will this game have focused character routes with endings or will it be open ended? Do you have the story and update order planned out or is it WIP/voted on by Patreons?

Will try this out in a few updates when there's more meat. Hopefully this'll turn in to a game that I'll "have" to support.

All the best. :)
Thanks for the support, the game is intended to be open ended but I'll make some endings or focus on certain character based on the supporters' suggestions.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Might you include genre pregnant fuck ?
whither (whether) to keep your soul clean..... The one to the lift ( left ) is the eldest daughter Sophie.... Just a couple of obvious things in the intro.. and lack of capital letters on the proper names of the island and the country.. Just a couple of things that stuck in my craw.. but the rest I guess I am used to, and didn't want to be too critical. So far the rest is great..

I was wrong.. there are a lot of mistakes that made it difficult to follow.. but visually it is still good.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'll try to find someone help me make a better translation as soon as possible.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
A word of warning: This game is not for anyone who reads the texts. If you're just going to smash the crap out of your mouse to see the pics, you're safe. But if you're planning on paying any attention at all to anything that's written, find some other game. I'm less than a minute in and I'm already having a headache. There's not one sentence without typos and/or grammatical errors. For example: "Left" is written as "lift" and is used to point the girl on right. It's just... I know these games are made by amateurs and hobbyists and there's always something. But this is on another level. The girls are all cute, scenario is alright and I'm sure there's going to be some fun stuff along the way but my god, getting to see it is going to take a different kind of effort.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WELL...if this is just a demo to see if folks like it..ya sure gave them ALL the sex to start..lol..damn..thats a fire-crotch on kitty-wife..HAHAAA...the spelling is pretty bad in areas..and it has some mild engrish..otherwise was easy to follow..this will appeal to the harem lovers out there that want every girl in sight..lol..

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
stepcest..meh..if this game gets a proper patch maybe i'll give it a try.right now it seems its something between incest and non incest so my advice to the dev go for one or the other,as far as patreon rules they dont care if its stepcest so get rid of it or go all in

Reactions: jon95

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
The game is being checked for spelling errors now, there will be an update soon after it's finished.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but as I said that English is not my first language so when the game get enough support, I'll ask a professional writer to write the story.

I'll try my best to fix any mistakes for the time being.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I look forward to seeing the next update.

You get the benefit of the doubt for spelling mistake errors, but settling on the direction for the main story going forward will help a lot. (y):coffee:

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Models look really good, too bad it's an incestish story that's not incest.
With a patch de-stepping the girls I'll try this for sure. I just hate censorship.

The exciting part is society telling you its wrong, the disgusting part is if you were actually fucking doing it with a genetically too similar person of the opposite sex, there is sexy wrong, and then there is just wrong wrong dude.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I have finished checking Spelling mistakes and fixed some problems reported by the players, but I'll make another check before uploading the game again to minimize mistakes as much as possible.
The fixed game should be uploaded by tomorrow.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
If a game has you clone yourself many times over and gender bend the clones before boning them, will Patreon ban it for incest?
Is that incest or masturbation?

Anyways, twintailed redhead maid, OH YES PLEASE!

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
jon95
Hmmm... Poster is Hot, Overview is Hot... But why step-dauther? O_O
Also, were is you "Dev" Table/Rank in Profile? Ask Admins add it to You LOL

Hmmm... And what is you Fist* Lang? :D

If You add NTR I never to following You ))))
NTR won't be with the 7 female characters that appeared in this version. (I'm not really into NTR so unless the supporters ask for it be added, it won't be included)

The genres added can be decided by the supporters but it won't affect the main development of game.

If there was a genre asked by a supporter that will affect the main story, I'll add a special character for it or make it in a special scene that can be avoided by other players without affecting the main story.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
NTR won't be with the 7 female characters that appeared in this version. (I'm not really into NTR so unless the supporters ask for it be added, it won't be included)

The genres added can be decided by the supporters but it won't affect the main development of game.

If there was a genre asked by a supporter that will affect the main story, I'll add a special character for it or make it in a special scene that can be avoided by other players without affecting the main story.
if supporters talk you into NTR..when you just said you are not into it..it stops being your game and people lose trust(except the few who bought the kink the majority has to have now) this is just my opinion..not backed up by charts and facts..but alot of being around this board..LOL..when dev's let supporters write their game..its usually CRAP. :p

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes