3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
jon95 the very best..most respected dev's..PhillyGames,DrPinkCake,Sumodeine etc..NEVER allow any influence to change their story..now many do..in different forms..say adding side characters that do not impact the story to please a donor(like Domiek does..he'll add stuff that has zero bearing on the story just as fun little scenes) as an example..but for the most part..to truly be a high end dev..you stick to your vision and hold fast..as you get better and better at your craft and gain more support..then maybe in the future once you are established you go out and make a "all donor idea" game..LOL

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
if supporters talk you into NTR..when you just said you are not into it..it stops being your game and people lose trust(except the few who bought the kink the majority has to have now) this is just my opinion..not backed up by charts and facts..but alot of being around this board..LOL..when dev's let supporters write their game..its usually CRAP. :p
I have just said that the genres added by the supporters won't affect the main development of game or the main story.

I have made this game for people to have fun not for commercial benefits, but to improve this game money is still needed (This is the hard reality that hit all the developers ) That's why support is needed.

Those bonuses will be given as a thanks for their support so that everyone can enjoy the game for free and will not impact the story

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Why stepdaughters?
Patreon doesn't care about the step and bans the game nonetheless.
Why not go all in with "friends/roomates" and an "unofficial fan made patch"?
yeah or a thing in the game to change the characters names

Reactions: jon95

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
very good start a couple things i noticed, spelling is one, obviously being worked on right now, there was a few clipping issues when it came to the sex scene, one was already mentioned the other one was when the wife was in the cat outfit and rolling around on the bed the tail kept phasing in and out of the mattress.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
This version was double checked so even if there was mistakes, it shouldn't affect everyone from enjoying the game.
If you find any mistake, please mention me in a comment

Last edited:
Reactions: Zefexi

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
very good start a couple things i noticed, spelling is one, obviously being worked on right now, there was a few clipping issues when it came to the sex scene, one was already mentioned the other one was when the wife was in the cat outfit and rolling around on the bed the tail kept phasing in and out of the mattress.
The game was just updated now and many mistakes were fixed. The tail thing is something I couldn't change because it's a problem with Honey select itself. When I tried to fix it, it caused other problems and since it is not that big issue, I chose to let it be.

Reactions: Zefexi

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have create a incest patch for the version 0.02a. is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be updated when a new version comes out
Edit: This patch is only for the version 0.02a and must be new create after the new version is released

Last edited:

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I have create a incest patch for the version 0.02a. is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be updated when a new version comes out
Attention people!!!
Thanks to gigan Corrupted Island now has Incest patch.
Please give a big THANKS to gigan .

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Four hot daughters and two hot mothers? How could I not support this? It has a few issues but it's a promising start. One technical thing I'd say is that the introductory "pan from the feet up" shots are extremely choppy; Ren'Py has functionality to pan smoothly up one image for that rather than rendering the frames individually.
Also, when Elly says she's too old to be spanked, I want to tell her that if her mother isn't too old to be spanked, she isn't either.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Four hot daughters and two hot mothers? How could I not support this? It has a few issues but it's a promising start. One technical thing I'd say is that the introductory "pan from the feet up" shots are extremely choppy; Ren'Py has functionality to pan smoothly up one image for that rather than rendering the frames individually.
Also, when Elly says she's too old to be spanked, I want to tell her that if her mother isn't too old to be spanked, she isn't either.
I tried to pan up one image in a trial version before this one, but the quality of the render is reduced a lot because of the zooming.
When I fix the render problem, I'll rewrite the code again.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I tried to pan up one image in a trial version before this one, but the quality of the render is reduced a lot because of the zooming.
When I fix the render problem, I'll rewrite the code again.
Yeah, you'd need to render something taller than a standard image for that to work best. I'd think it would still be quicker than rendering half a dozen individual frames though.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
jon95 the very best..most respected dev's..PhillyGames,DrPinkCake,Sumodeine etc..NEVER allow any influence to change their story..now many do..in different forms..say adding side characters that do not impact the story to please a donor(like Domiek does..he'll add stuff that has zero bearing on the story just as fun little scenes) as an example..but for the most part..to truly be a high end dev..you stick to your vision and hold fast..as you get better and better at your craft and gain more support..then maybe in the future once you are established you go out and make a "all donor idea" game..LOL
A truely great developer listens to the people who play his/her game at least to an extend. Some ideas the community has help improving games even further, i'm not talking about completly changing a game like putting NTR or what not in it just to please some people.

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Looks interesting, usually games that look like this are the only ones I play. One question before I download. How much content is in it so far? Getting fed up with all the developers who release games nowadays not adding any sex scenes or only one when they release a game tbh.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
the color of your skin changes you should not be going from white to black as the MC you should stay the same color unless you get a tan past that no one changes their skin color as much as the MC is doing in the game

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
the color of your skin changes you should not be going from white to black as the MC you should stay the same color unless you get a tan past that no one changes their skin color as much as the MC is doing in the game
The color of the Mc's skin didn't change. I use the same model in every scene. The reason of this change is lighting of environment. I change the environment light based on what I see more suitable to the scene.
(Try to look at the same person in different lights, I'm sure you will find that his skin will look like it changes color. this happens both in reality and the program I'm using so I can't do anything about it. If I tried to change it forcefully by something like PS, it'll just look unnatural)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Elly is so cute :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think my heart just melted
Looks interesting, usually games that look like this are the only ones I play. One question before I download. How much content is in it so far? Getting fed up with all the developers who release games nowadays not adding any sex scenes or only one when they release a game tbh.
Oh it's worth it trust me despite it being an early version there are some nice scenes, good work so far from the dev

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
jon95 he has do the same with the post from the incest patch.I was thinking if i should ask him too, but then I changed my mind.

• Thinking Face
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes