dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
ArcGames : Thanks for the update! Just so you know, the header/link for the OP is still reading 1.3... not sure how you fix this, but I was confused until I opened the page and saw the actual version in the body of the OP.

Reactions: ArcGames

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames : Thanks for the update! Just so you know, the header/link for the OP is still reading 1.3... not sure how you fix this, but I was confused until I opened the page and saw the actual version in the body of the OP.
Oh, poop! I never even noticed - thanks for pointing that out! :oops: All fixed now!

Reactions: Canto Forte

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Great Game, i really like it. Almost perfect for what it shows, but i need to report something. Sometimes when i use the Mouse to advance the text, it just jumps back a few lines and i need to klick through it again. Like this: I really hope that chest pain earlier wasn't me having a heart attack. Jumped back to: This was a bad idea, this was a bad idea, this was a bad-. I noticed something, it only happens when i use the Mouse.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Great Game, i really like it. Almost perfect for what it shows, but i need to report something. Sometimes when i use the Mouse to advance the text, it just jumps back a few lines and i need to klick through it again. Like this: I really hope that chest pain earlier wasn't me having a heart attack. Jumped back to: This was a bad idea, this was a bad idea, this was a bad-. I noticed something, it only happens when i use the Mouse.
Hey, thanks for the kind words - sorry you're having problems! That's a really strange glitch... I've never heard of random rollback errors before. Can you try another Ren'Py game that has rollback and see if you have the same problem? And does it persist even after you've restarted your computer?

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Tested other Ren'Py Games and restarted PC as well. It only happens by your Game so far. Little odd though. Its easier to play with mouse, but Keyboard is not a hassle, so i use this. A little unfamiliar though. It don't decrease my fun with this Game.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Tested other Ren'Py Games and restarted PC as well. It only happens by your Game so far. Little odd though. Its easier to play with mouse, but Keyboard is not a hassle, so i use this. A little unfamiliar though. It don't decrease my fun with this Game.
That's bizarre... I can't reproduce the bug on any of the machines in my house. I'll keep looking into it, though. And if anyone else is having the same problem, please let me know! The more information I have the more likely it is I'll be able to fix it :p

Any chance of getting an android build update?
The OP links for Android are for the latest build (v0.1.4). Are you having problems accessing the new content?

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Don't loose the sight of the fantasy theme Arc. Otherwise it'll become just another flap game.
Have no fear! This week (and probably next week) are going to be ramping up to August's "MONTH OF CONTENT", where we'll really be doubling-down on the fantasy and mystery aspects :)

So far I like this game!! but i want to have fun with the small pixie (RIP) XD
Haha, it will happen, I promise! Just got to get to the end of Act One first. I'm working on it! ;) Thanks for the kind words!

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
I dont mind those fantasy monster girls but actually prefer normal humans like Lili or Veronica. Still any h-scenes involving our Control powers are awesome. Also it will probably be awhile but i cant wait to turn the tables on Morgana - that arrogant bitch needs to be put in her place ^^

Reactions: ArcGames

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Seems like something contredicted with this Game. I made a pretty big PC cleanup and everything works fine now. I do cleanups from time to time when i notice efficiency loss. Maybe i should make this more often in the future.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Seems like something contredicted with this Game. I made a pretty big PC cleanup and everything works fine now. I do cleanups from time to time when i notice efficiency loss. Maybe i should make this more often in the future.
Oh, awesome! I'm glad the problem is fixed for you now. Hopefully you'll be able to play without any more problems :)

Chastity ost?
You mean the music that plays in the church? It's an awesome tune. It's called "seachange" by airtone. You can get it from CCMixter: :)

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes