ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Will those options be mutually exclusive? I hope not ^^ In other words - will we be able to to humiliate/make her serve in non sexual way(like for example command her be our maid or act as our chair/foot rest etc) while also have access to her sexual options when we feel like it?
They won't be mutually exclusive, don't worry :) All commands will be available to everyone - it's simply up to the player as to which options you want to make use of, and which ones you don't. You can use her sexually, non-sexually or both. You don't even have to treat her badly - you could be very kind and loving with her if that's your thing.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
The public v0.1.5 update just went live :) Just gonna copy what I wrote about it on Sunday:

---

It's pretty tiny this week (one new small event plus some new flat decorations and a slew of code changes which you don't care about) due to a surprise visit from a friend from down south and a stinking head cold that laid me out pretty thoroughly (for which I blame my friend, because that's what friends are for).

Back to normal for next week's update, though, as we will be quickly ramping up to August's MONTH OF CONTENT (no new mechanics, no messing around, just pure Story and Control content as we head towards the end of Act One!)

---

This Sunday's update will have three new events, one of which is a Control event :)

Remo7AY

Sep 3, 2017
The public v0.1.5 update just went live :) Just gonna copy what I wrote about it on Sunday:

---

It's pretty tiny this week (one new small event plus some new flat decorations and a slew of code changes which you don't care about) due to a surprise visit from a friend from down south and a stinking head cold that laid me out pretty thoroughly (for which I blame my friend, because that's what friends are for).

Back to normal for next week's update, though, as we will be quickly ramping up to August's MONTH OF CONTENT (no new mechanics, no messing around, just pure Story and Control content as we head towards the end of Act One!)

---

This Sunday's update will have three new events, one of which is a Control event :)

#BestDevEver

Change my mind...

• Love
Reactions: ArcGames

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Well, i really like this game, that's for sure! But those little updates, with tiny bits of new content... Ugh.. I dont mind waiting longer, but getting more content. It's a little upsetting, when you wait for update and get only 1-2 scene with OMGTHISISFLATDECORATIONSIWAITEDFORTHEMFORSOLONGTHANKSGOD... I know that im not in the position to be angry, or told dev what to do, but this is still very sad. Game is very good tho, it has a lot of potential, and hearing about that new Sunday update is getting me exited, so i hope new scenes will be good.

suomainen

Sep 7, 2018
How to get fast money (gems and potions)? Only via cheating (and if so, how do they work...Cheat Engine)? :whistle:

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a good amount of content already? was waiting for more, since this game looks promising.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Yes, you can absolutely take girls as non-sexual slaves. Morgana, especially, will have numerous options available that are far more focused on "putting her in her place" than they are sexual.

You might also get access to a Power eventually that solves some of the "looks icky" issues...
Quick question, is the sexual slaves option considered 'evil' for the ending?
Also the Kana head patting scene, while very cute, doesn't look like your actually patting her head, instead it looks like your just moving her head in circles. It's probably because the hand doesn't move up and down or even forwards and backwards (in relation to Kana's head).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a good amount of content already? was waiting for more, since this game looks promising.
The over a month old, it does get weekly up date but they are small. So as suomainen said not really. If you look above ArcGames is planning a bit of a content push in August.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Quick question, is the sexual slaves option considered 'evil' for the ending?
Also the Kana head patting scene, while very cute, doesn't look like your actually patting her head, instead it looks like your just moving her head in circles. It's probably because the hand doesn't move up and down or even forwards and backwards (in relation to Kana's head).
No, there's no clear-cut "good" or "evil" endings in the game. There will be multiple endings (at least three major endings, each with three variations) but the game won't tell you "This is evil! This is good!". They will be based on your own morality and what you, personally, feel is the best outcome and what you're willing to do, or sacrifice, to achieve it. This will start to make more sense from Act Two onwards ;)

The headrub thing is proving divisive - some people like it, some people think it looks weird. I'll be looking at polishing it up once we're through the August content push, but making custom animations in CharaStudio is a freaking nightmare so don't expect wonders :p

Reactions: zeraligator

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The headrub thing is proving divisive - some people like it, some people think it looks weird. I'll be looking at polishing it up once we're through the August content push, but making custom animations in CharaStudio is a freaking nightmare so don't expect wonders :p
I don't think that's two separate groups. I like it and think it looks weird, and it sounds like zeraligator feels the same way. It only needs a little side-to-side movement relative to her head to look right, hopefully that won't be difficult to do.

Reactions: zeraligator

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I don't think that's two separate groups. I like it and think it looks weird, and it sounds like zeraligator feels the same way. It only needs a little side-to-side movement relative to her head to look right, hopefully that won't be difficult to do.
Yeah, currently it kind of looks like his hand is glued to her head. She still looks really cute though!

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Just to let everyone know that v0.1.6 just went live on and . A meatier update this week, now that I have the house to myself again and my head cold's all cleared up (yay!)

This update continues Emma and Jessica's storyline, as well as features the first Control event for Veronica. It's laying the groundwork for August's MONTH OF CONTENT as we sprint towards Act Two.

The public build will be released later this week as always - probably Thursday, to align with the 1st of August :)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC being worried about the Council is part of the "added/updated dialogue in some older scenes". There will no doubt be a lot more of that retroactive adding/polishing as we approach the end of Act One and I realise I've left out crucial bits and pieces of the story :p

The office thing is a bug (and a really simple one - I'm an idiot) so thanks for pointing it out! I've already patched it and I'll upload the fixed version ASAP.

EDIT: Done. Patched file has been uploaded and all the download links have been updated to the bugfixed version. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrantnyx

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Just to let everyone know that v0.1.6 just went live on and . A meatier update this week, now that I have the house to myself again and my head cold's all cleared up (yay!)

This update continues Emma and Jessica's storyline, as well as features the first Control event for Veronica. It's laying the groundwork for August's MONTH OF CONTENT as we sprint towards Act Two.

The public build will be released later this week as always - probably Thursday, to align with the 1st of August :)
I was looking at your profile picture( realizing that you probably aren't a woman) and wondered if we ever get to see the protagonists face, though I would be fine with him remaining faceless.

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes