realname_tba

Aug 31, 2017
Great game so far, Love the character designs and the writing is pretty much top-tier. The only advice I could offer is to maybe think about slowing down your update schedule? I don't mean like, slow down the rate you're developing content, but wait until you have more ready before releasing a new update. Since the game is pretty new it's probably fine for now, but it can lead to burnout/loss of interest in longtime fans eventually. Speaking personally, when I find a game I want to follow I'll usually download every update that comes out, but if every one barely has anything new to see then I'll usually stop and wait for several updates to try it again. The issue then becomes that it's hard to tell when a game is worth redownloading, and in the meantime I might forget about it entirely or lose my enthusiasm. With slower update schedules (bi-weekly or monthly or whatever works), usually every update is worth checking out so it always seems fresh.

That said, maybe people disagree with me or maybe quicker, smaller updates are something you personally need to hold yourself to in order to maintain your motivation/sense of responsibility so in the end just do whatever works best for you. Keep up the good work!

takxt

Aug 4, 2017
These updates are fast as fuck boi. Not even complaining, just used to the 1 month(at least) wait from other devs. About the game itself, you've got a really good starting point with lots of potential. Good luck and good job man. :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Great game so far, Love the character designs and the writing is pretty much top-tier. The only advice I could offer is to maybe think about slowing down your update schedule? I don't mean like, slow down the rate you're developing content, but wait until you have more ready before releasing a new update. Since the game is pretty new it's probably fine for now, but it can lead to burnout/loss of interest in longtime fans eventually. Speaking personally, when I find a game I want to follow I'll usually download every update that comes out, but if every one barely has anything new to see then I'll usually stop and wait for several updates to try it again. The issue then becomes that it's hard to tell when a game is worth redownloading, and in the meantime I might forget about it entirely or lose my enthusiasm. With slower update schedules (bi-weekly or monthly or whatever works), usually every update is worth checking out so it always seems fresh.

That said, maybe people disagree with me or maybe quicker, smaller updates are something you personally need to hold yourself to in order to maintain your motivation/sense of responsibility so in the end just do whatever works best for you. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the kind words, and for the feedback :) I hear what you're saying about burnout due to the weekly updates, and I may eventually move to a fortnightly/monthly release schedule, but right now I'm sticking to the weekly for two reasons, mainly:

The first is, as you said, it's much easier for me to maintain my motivation and actually get content made if I'm on a weekly schedule (on a monthly release schedule there's too much temptation to just let things slide). The second is that I really enjoy and value the more immediate feedback from players. It allows me to adjust my focus quickly if there's something that people really enjoy, or really don't like.

Hopefully the people who prefer monthly updates will simply download the game once a month, and those who prefer faster updates will enjoy the weekly releases. But if everyone would prefer me to move to a different release schedule then of course I'm happy to listen :)

These updates are fast as fuck boi. Not even complaining, just used to the 1 month(at least) wait from other devs. About the game itself, you've got a really good starting point with lots of potential. Good luck and good job man. :)
Haha, thank you! Hopefully the quality matches the speed... :p

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Just to let everybody know, the Patreon/Subscribestar v0.1.5 update just went live :) It's pretty tiny this week (one new small event plus some new flat decorations and a slew of code changes which you don't care about) due to a surprise visit from a friend from down south and a stinking head cold that laid me out pretty thoroughly (for which I blame my friend, because that's what friends are for).

Back to normal for next week's update, though, as we will be quickly ramping up to August's MONTH OF CONTENT (no new mechanics, no messing around, just pure Story and Control content as we head towards the end of Act One!)

And the public release will happen as usual on Wednesday :)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
still wating for morgana lol.. thnks
More Morgana scenes are on their way, have no fear! ;) Look for her in the upcoming August MONTH OF CONTENT updates!

------------------------------

As requested, I also just want to let everyone know that the new Character Poll is up. In a surprise turn of events, Kana was last week's winner! You can cast your vote for who gets extra scenes in August by going to the or the and casting your vote there.

(Voting is restricted to Level Two Patrons/Subs only)

Reactions: fujiwaranovan

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
More Morgana scenes are on their way, have no fear! ;) Look for her in the upcoming August MONTH OF CONTENT updates!
I'm torn on Morgana. If anyone needs to be taught a lesson it's her, and she's an incredibly important one to tame for the story. But I just don't find her sexy. I guess trees just don't do it for me. Do you have any thoughts how to handle cases like that?

Reactions: AlisaB

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I'm torn on Morgana. If anyone needs to be taught a lesson it's her, and she's an incredibly important one to tame for the story. But I just don't find her sexy. I guess trees just don't do it for me. Do you have any thoughts how to handle cases like that?
Start by jerking it to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And slowly work your way up to this:

After just a few sessions you'll no longer have your weird aversion to sexy trees!

After all, who doesn't love maple syrup?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Start by jerking it to this:

And slowly work your way up to this:

After just a few sessions you'll no longer have your weird aversion to sexy trees!

After all, who doesn't love maple syrup?
ArcGames
Lol!! You know we could always call a Plastic Surgeon...or...Tree Surgeon.... wait! wait! I know, a "Plastic Tree Surgeon" :cool:.

Of course, if they want a more humanized version of our beautiful Tree Goddess, then they should just do it the old fashion way...….(get the bitch pregnant) and have wonderful incest with our daughter...Lol!!
You know you can't have Minotaurs and Cowgirls, unless you fuck and impregnate a few cows first :sneaky:.

Speaking of the dreaded I word, I'm still waiting to Mom to move in with us and make her happy and a permanent pleasure gal in the house…...or.....if you want to make her a "son fucking" decoration for our room, your choice of course...Lol!!….only she would be initially free, that would be awesome as well. ( you can make it optional, as some don't like that shit...or...just allow her to be called another Landlady) Lol!!

Love your game so far, your doing an awesome job!!…………………..Peace!!

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Hmm, i agree to a certain extent. I dont mind that shes green but i wish she had more human-like hands and not those branches.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ArcGames OK, that was hilarious. It was a serious question though; normally I'd just say "if you don't like a character, don't do their story", but what if that character is integral to the main plot? Do you have plans to have the MC treat plot-critical girls as non-sexual slaves if the player chooses?

Hmm, i agree to a certain extent. I dont mind that shes green but i wish she had more human-like hands and not those branches.
That and those stems. They don't do it for me.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames OK, that was hilarious. It was a serious question though; normally I'd just say "if you don't like a character, don't do their story", but what if that character is integral to the main plot? Do you have plans to have the MC treat plot-critical girls as non-sexual slaves if the player chooses?
Yes, you can absolutely take girls as non-sexual slaves. Morgana, especially, will have numerous options available that are far more focused on "putting her in her place" than they are sexual.

You might also get access to a Power eventually that solves some of the "looks icky" issues...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes, you can absolutely take girls as non-sexual slaves. Morgana, especially, will have numerous options available that are far more focused on "putting her in her place" than they are sexual.

You might also get access to a Power eventually that solves some of the "looks icky" issues...
I thought I read that Morgana was a succubus somewhere. I was a bit creeped by her being a hamadryad. She never seems to be near a tree, so dryad isn't right. Only hamadryads can travel more than a few feet from their tree, I think.

Unless I'm reading futa/futa, I feel only one side of a male/female pairing should have wood :p

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018

Will those options be mutually exclusive? I hope not ^^ In other words - will we be able to to humiliate/make her serve in non sexual way(like for example command her be our maid or act as our chair/foot rest etc) while also have access to her sexual options when we feel like it?

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes