HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Why did you kill Ami!? You're a real piece of work you know. You managed to get me from "wtf is this rat thing get it off my screen" all the way to me hating you for doing this to her. I don't know who does the writing for you but it's good. Made me care for a character that I immediately dismissed upon encountering.

But now I want her back!

She didn't deserve any of that! I need her back in the game to the point that I actually stopped playing the game 2 minutes after the interrogation. This is absolutely heartbreaking. There are very few games on F95 that I actually follow the story for and now I can't even bring myself to open the game back up. That's how furious I am because she got killed.

Will we be able to bring her back at some point in the future? Is all I care about. Don't need animations or anything. Just a screenshot in-game that shows she's lives again randomly flashed on the screen when visiting Morgana.
Maybe actually PLAY the game before you have a public freak out.

Edit: You will get your answer if you just keep following the Fey lead. It doesn't take long to see what's going on with Ami.

Last edited:

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Why did you kill Ami!? You're a real piece of work you know. You managed to get me from "wtf is this rat thing get it off my screen" all the way to me hating you for doing this to her. I don't know who does the writing for you but it's good. Made me care for a character that I immediately dismissed upon encountering.

But now I want her back!

She didn't deserve any of that! I need her back in the game to the point that I actually stopped playing the game 2 minutes after the interrogation. This is absolutely heartbreaking. There are very few games on F95 that I actually follow the story for and now I can't even bring myself to open the game back up. That's how furious I am because she got killed.

Will we be able to bring her back at some point in the future? Is all I care about. Don't need animations or anything. Just a screenshot in-game that shows she's lives again randomly flashed on the screen when visiting Morgana.

If you care about the character, wouldn't you want to bring the perp to justice?

In FFVII, a certain beloved character dies. Having played other FFs, Death in Cut Scenes is eternal. Was I angry? Yes. Did I post on some forums for Hironobu Sakaguchi to read demanding she be brought back? No. I opted for vengence... Sephiroth must die, Die, DIEEEEEEEEE!

Now, the writer is trying to tell a story, and what happened may be necessary for something we the players are unaware of. So, I do not recommend changing the story the writer wants to tell. There is another option, finding some way to bring the character back... as a ghost or even resurrection, however in order for resurrection to not feel as it's some contreived Deus Ex Maxhina, it has to work/fit within the narrative itself.

A beloved character dying is sad and tragic, but sometimes it is that attachment, that yearning, or anger that finally pushes the MC from being a wishy-washy pissant to finally taking a step forward to do what he/she needs to do, and will be a permanent reminder to keep pushing forward. No matter what.

Death in media isn't simply for the viewer/reader/player to experience, but for the character(s) as well. Maybe Ami being murdered isn't all about you, you know?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

But now I want her back!

If only I knew how to add more to the facepalms your post got. Not to be rude but did you play past that part? If not then please advance further. In fact, check the changelog as it brings up being able to headpat her. And you know you can't headpat the dead. :WeSmart:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.11.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.7-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eldak

Jun 2, 2019
I just turned Dhena into a crystal and mc was talking about being able to turn her back by talking to Lyx but I went to lyx and she only had the standard options. Is there something I'm missing? I already had hana and ami move in to the mansion not sure if that messed it up?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.11.7] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,06 GB / 399 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,02 GB / 364 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.11.1
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patches v0.11.2 -
v0.11.7.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I have been trying to play this top rated game but unsuccessful. It seems can't be played on Linux and wine on Linux. The splash screen and progress bar appeared but the game quit with error as soon as the progress bar completed. I had tried on few version, v0.11.6 compressed - PixelDrain, v0.11.7 compressed - PixelDrain and v0.11.7 full - MEGA and they all have similar error.

Thanks in advance.

P/S - Sorry I can't seem to properly format the attachments.
View attachment CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.7-compressed-linux-traceback.txt View attachment CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.7-linux-traceback.txt View attachment CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.7-wine-traceback.txt LoadingScreen.png

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hi,

I have been trying to play this top rated game but unsuccessful. It seems can't be played on Linux and wine on Linux. The splash screen and progress bar appeared but the game quit with error as soon as the progress bar completed. I had tried on few version, v0.11.6 compressed - PixelDrain, v0.11.7 compressed - PixelDrain and v0.11.7 full - MEGA and they all have similar error.

Thanks in advance.

P/S - Sorry I can't seem to properly format the attachments.
View attachment 1425473 View attachment 1425474 View attachment 1425475 View attachment 1425477
Umm - Why are you attempting to use WINE in Linux? I am running the CorruptedKingdoms.sh file straight on Linux with no issues? What version of Linux you running? I am on Mint (whatever the latest is) and running a decent rig but not these games don't take up more than a gig of RAM and my video card isn't new by any stretch of the imagination.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Any help im stuck, im at sabotage the organisation, but doesnt tell me where to go, says i have to gather information to slow them down, but where at?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
OP needs to have an anon hero add an incest patch. I really want to fuck the minotaur and bunny daughters.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
OP needs to have an anon hero add an incest patch. I really want to fuck the minotaur and bunny daughters.
That would technically be a Loli incest patch .. and probably not gonna happen unless you want to do it.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
That would technically be a Loli incest patch .. and probably not gonna happen unless you want to do it.
Not really. Remember they age fast because of the crystal energy. They can be whatever age you want to set them as.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Not really. Remember they age fast because of the crystal energy. They can be whatever age you want to set them as.
If you wait till they are full sized then yeah - no issues. Just have to worry about it if they were not finished aging.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes