Algdsfgbfdetyhhg

Jan 2, 2022
Hey the latest version on on PC I can't find the heart menu at the top of my screen it not even showing at all I tried deleting my game but my save file is till there please help I can't progress if I can't see the heart menu

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

LATEST VERSION: 0.15.6!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
I'm back! And I bring updates! This week you can expand your control over the company personnel, explore a strange event in the Outskirts, unlock a new Quirk for Annie and (hopefully) be less confused about being unable to impregnate girls! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • Receptionist: New naughty event with Sally's receptionist! Awaken or Shatter her! Change what you call her and she calls you!
  • Explore: New evening Explore (Outskirts) event! Explore the Outskirts at night, and check out the weird glow!
  • Annie: Added the ability to unlock her "lactating" Quirk in the milking shed event (Annie must be Love level 4)!
  • Pregnancy: Girls can no longer give birth until you've met Artifact (thanks for the code, CursedFlame91)!
  • Pregnancy: Clarified the "something is preventing the pregnancy" lines (thanks to CursedFlame91)!
  • Misc: Reworked Claire's dialogue during the club date slightly, as she knew things she shouldn't have!
  • Bug: One of Jessica's stats wasn't updating properly. Now it is!
  • Bug: Typo Hero has vanquished Grandma Grammar and her fanatical daughters of Sin'tax! Now he rides for the Rambling Tower!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 15th of August.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.15.6] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,16 GB / 457 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,13 GB / 422 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
me after seeing this game updated: "WHOOOOO YEAH BABY! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!"
meafter seeing the change log and it has no lore updation(where church infiltration at): (markiplier):*"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--!!!!!"*

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if another factor in poll results was the tags and talk about the game as it is. There's an audience that exists already, with certain likes, and that poll is catching that audience. Some things on the poll aren't in the tags or in the game, so the sort that would vote for those entries might not be strongly represented by those taking the poll here.
I think you're on the mark with that. Speaking as a person that's been paying for Ark's content for a few months, it was a pretty good sell for me. I happen to like that content, and most games with that tag basically have a brief mention of it for one of the endings, and that's it. Most other tags I like already have a lot of games I can play to see, but that one's pretty hard to find decent content for that doesn't have depressing dark stuff, which I'm not into.

Dreum

May 22, 2017
Bought the company and one thing bothered me. Jessica says that the PC is now the CEO, Chief Executive Officer. That does not seem correct as the PC becomes the owner and doesn't actually involve himself in the day-to-day. So the CEO is still the same with the PC owning the company.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes