Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
then who is MC if not the mother's biological child
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take into Account that this is based on the current shared Lore... and if you are friendly you could claim that the Dev loves his story twists around background Characters like MCs "Mom" (at this point I have half a heart to assume the Dev just wants to appeal to all factions with haveing a valid reason to not make her appear as an actual character... I mean there was the apppearance of her in MCs delusions while being attacked by the fog under the church... but still not romancable)

Last edited:
Reactions: Agisti31

FrankKappel

Jun 13, 2018
Just downloaded the game a few days ago, and I too ran into a bug where I cannot progress Chloe, or the Cave, since it says I need to find someone Magical.
I suppose thats lyx, but I've met her, did all the quests, unlocked all powers and now have maxed out magic.
But - I did not unlock her heart card.
Not sure why. - I did not cheat any stats.

Edit:
For some reason the variable `lyx_met` was still on 0. - after enabeling it manually i have the heart card and can enter the cave.
Not sure about progressing chloe yet.
Also, she is still called "GOBLIN WITCH?" for some reason.
Since I was able to progress her fine, I suppose i must have skipped something.
Where am I supposed to learn her name ? - In the forest ?

Last edited:

AnimeLover_113

Sep 3, 2021
When you first attempt to use your powers to influence Pixie, there are a bunch of options but in the end you're only able to choose the one. Is there a mod that lets you use the others? Or maybe a cheat that lets you put your stats high enough to use the other choices?

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
How to meet Terri and Tammi. When i go to the park i dont see them "in the background" and when i go to the park i get 2 choices: Explore the park and Leave the district. When click Explore the park i get "You explorer the area for a while, but find nothen" and then "Oh well... better head back".
Where did i make wrong choice.
Had to play cottage twice for making the right choice to get the Fairy Caces Recipe :sneaky:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How to meet Terri and Tammi. When i go to the park i dont see them "in the background" and when i go to the park i get 2 choices: Explore the park and Leave the district. When click Explore the park i get "You explorer the area for a while, but find nothen" and then "Oh well... better head back".
Where did i make wrong choice.
Had to play cottage twice for making the right choice to get the Fairy Caces Recipe :sneaky:
I could easily be wrong, but ISTR that you have to go to the park in the morning, not at any other time of day. Also looking at the relevant changelog, it says: "TERRI & TAMMI: A new narrative event for Terri & Tammi! Explore the Park after you have recruited them!" You did recruit them?

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I could easily be wrong, but ISTR that you have to go to the park in the morning, not at any other time of day. Also looking at the relevant changelog, it says: "TERRI & TAMMI: A new narrative event for Terri & Tammi! Explore the Park after you have recruited them!" You did recruit them?
Damn, i found the 20.3 changelog and can see i havnt checked off for Chelsea, Rachel and Terri and Tammi, so i could be in the situation i have not recruited them, maybee let them go, and i dont have the recipe for Ranbow Cotton Candy and Roasted Beets.
I may have been drunk when played through that update o_O

Wonder if someone could give me a save up to last update ( 0.21.3) or i have to play all over again

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Look at my last #17,666:
I have messed up. Would someone have the kindness to give me a save-file up to update 21.3 PLEASE, but an earlier one can doo.....

TA-DA All girls (Rachel, Chelsea and Terri & Tammi) now recruited and everything smuuuuuuuth.
Got a hint about a little program "0x52_urm.rpa" where you can change nearly every single parameter in the game. Used some time to look at data on the girls recruited and changed it for the girls i had exiled or dismissed. First time i flopped, made a error some where but after a second try Y E S - just been to concert with Terri & Tammi. (3½ hours work) My eyes are changed from round to square but what the heck IM HAPPY MY CK ARE UP TO DATE :love:
And now to bezzzzzzzzzzz......

Last edited:

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
I am just glad to see the game not having to go through that steam rework / overhaul and just glad to see it doing so well on Ss (started playing back around 0.18.2) . This and Desert stalker and K7 are some of the very few I support but man I get far more enjoyment of this and those then I do any of the AAA stuff. (I would say I play Koikatsu / Sunshine and several others but those aret AAA Western. Speaking of those I just dont purchase them anymore) This just has the .. idk soul? that the those big titles lack *shrug*

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: lobesod

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I am just glad to see the game not having to go through that steam rework / overhaul and just glad to see it doing so well on Ss (started playing back around 0.18.2) . This and Desert stalker and K7 are some of the very few I support but man I get far more enjoyment of this and those then I do any of the AAA stuff. (I would say I play Koikatsu / Sunshine and several others but those are AAA Western which I just dont purchase at all anymore) This just has the .. idk soul? that the those big titles lack *shrug*
"Soul" is a good word for it. There aren't many games that can take you from laughing one moment to the verge of tears the next like this one does.

Reactions: lobesod

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks jahall for the hint about recruiting the girls (look change in #17667) :giggle:

Some of you may wonder why im so excited over, getting the game to work smooth, just because 4 girls wasnt recruited but exciled og released. I have been playing the game right from the beginning, having a short break around where dev released act 3, which scared a lot of the long time players. I think most of us are back because a lot of changes are made after the first intro of act 3. The kids are back so we can visit them on the farm, the girls are back in the house, we just need Kana to get well and up. Having little wings (Pixie) back was a major plus. Her fearsome nature, just like a little girl, her "like sayings", made the game great. Now we just need the ablity to sneak in on her in the bathroom when she lead the QUACK squads attack in the tub.
AND then im on day 912 in the game, so you see i have played it a lot. Some of the day counter is because i sometime insted of rolling game back , advance to next day to see the situations with pixie again and again.

Last edited:
Reactions: jahall

klmb1990

Aug 14, 2016
Just had a kid with Jessica. Thought it would be thematic to name her after MC's mom but don't know what it is. I'm still in the middle of Act 2 so maybe it's reveled later but just thought it odd that all the big players know you're her son but no one ever talks about her by name lol.

Last edited:

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Just had a kid with Jessica. Thought it would be thematic to name her after MC's mom but don't know what it is. I'm still in the middle of Act 2 so maybe it's reveled later but just thought it odd that all the big players know you're her son but no one ever talks about her by name lol.
Im not sure it have been revealed, and mc have got some informations about her, but im not sure he know her name. She was BFF with Jessica.
If you look back in the 3-5 last pages there have been a lot of questions about MC mother, but nothing have surfaced, hope DEV know and will reveal it some day.

cricu

Sep 3, 2019
i cant find lyx in current update and i lost all my saved games before the ''change'' think i am softlocked.
can anyone get me a save file before
so i can retry.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
PUBLIC RELEASE - v0.21.4 - STUFF AND THINGS!
View attachment 3611230
Would you Throw Panties or Fruit?

The latest update has been released!
This week it's mostly bugfixes and polishing, as usual after my break. There's also a concert by Terri & Tammi in the park, a new daily buff for combat, and the improved HIDDEN VOICES system has been rolled out to more characters in Act Three! Oh, and next update it's back to story, story, story content! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • TERRI & TAMMI: Terri & Tammi will now perform a concert! Make sure you've conquered the Park and explored it, then talk to them about the concert!
  • TERRI & TAMMI: Terri & Tammi will now appear in the background of the Park when you visit it
  • COMBAT: Watching Terri & Tammi's concert will give you a +2 to your CLASH dice for the rest of the day!
  • HIDDEN VOICES: Added the new HIDDEN VOICES mechanic to more characters (click on the ORANGE text that appears when people talk)!
  • HIDDEN VOICES: Disabled the old system once you reach Act Three so there isn't any weird overlap and people don't get the bizarre issue that happens when you use HV while a dialogue choice is visible (the new system will eventually be added to Act Two as well, but that's a TONNE of work)!
  • Bug: Fixed an issue that was causing the tooltips for inventory items to spill out of their box
  • Bug: Gwen was having a Yandere moment in Act Two even after being on a beach date with you. Her short-term memory loss has been fixed and now she'll calm down as she should!
  • Bug: You could confront Hana and Ard at night in Act Two. Now you can't - they need their beauty sleep!
  • Bug: Trying to access the Nexus in Act Three was causing the top bar to disappear. Now it doesn't!
  • Bug: Chastity was showing up outside the Church in casual clothes in Act Two long before she should have. She'll be more patient now!
  • Bug: Lyx's HINT was talking about conquering locations way before it should have. Lyx has been scolded and promised not to give out any more spoile- THE REAL ENEMY IS ACTUALLY-(crash)
  • Bug: Terri & Tammi were sometimes forgetting who was who. They should remember their own names now
  • Bug: The Fairies weren't actually doing anything when they won the CLASH roll. They should be less distracted now
  • Bug: Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives watch in fascination as the sword rises from the pool of glowing light, clutched by an unseen hand. The sword clatters to the ground, the hand grips the edge of the shield, and pulls...

I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 13th of May.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
- PixelDrain
MAC: - PixelDrain
ANDROID: - PixelDrain

FAN TRANSLATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON THE !
people getting torn apart by aliens but sure let's have a concert

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
PUBLIC RELEASE - v0.21.5 - LYX'S LOVELY LEAD!
1716225356999.png

The latest update has been released!

This week there's more story, another step in Kana's treatment, two new characters and new lore about a certain tree lady! Also, some polish to existing scenes and the usual typo fixes. Next update... the final stage of Kana's treatment!? I hope you enjoy! :)

NOTE: I'm shifting the release day slightly from Monday to Wednesday starting from the next early access update, so look out for the next update on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning (depending on your time zone)!

CHANGELOG:

• NEW CHARACTER: Continue with the Kana lead you got from Lyx!
  • KANA: Can continue her Lead!
  • LUCILLE: Lucille finally has a room of her own once again! In the East Hallway - Human Floor!
  • LUCILLE: New naughty event with Lucille! Talk to her in her room!
  • DREAMS: Five new dreams will appear once you've tried to access the Nexus in Act Three and spoken to Lyx about it. They may reveal a little more about a certain character's origin, and perhaps a way to eventually reopen the Nexus...
  • Misc: Slight rework to the Act One finale to include kinetic text and tidy up the code a little.
  • Misc: Fixed some instances of paperdolls overlaying on top of text.
  • Misc: Shifted a dialogue line in the park concert scene so it makes a little more sense.
  • Misc: Work continues on making "virgin runs" possible. I'm about 20% through remaking the Act One finale renders and they'll all be released at once in a futuer update - coming soon!
  • Bug: The figured pulls himself from the pool of light, armor gleaming in the flickering luminescence. Picking up his sword, he turns to Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives. "Hi," he says, "I'm the Typo Hero...".

I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Wednesday, 29th of May.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

FAN TRANSLATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON THE
!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.21.5] [ArcGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [609 MB]
- - - -

Mac [630 MB]
- - - -

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've never played this since it's creation, but I don't recall the art changing when I've seen it's tag pop up.

Finally decided to play it and read that it went through an engine change...or is about to. Did the visuals or artstyle of the game change at all or are the images in the OP still accurate. They feel like they've are the same I've always seen, but I could be wrong.

Good on the dev for not being willing to sacrifice characters and story. Just curious to see what it used to look/run like if it changed.

Reactions: Mrkraken888
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes