Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just tried out the 18.2 public release off his Patreon. The quick menu still doesn't work and the black space from the new UI still swallows up a good 45% of the screen. I guess I'll whine about it one more time before accepting that this is probably just how it's going to be now. Still a for real bummer.
What exactly do you mean? I'm not a fan of the new UI, but it doesn't fill half the screen with black for me.

Reactions: STATE_

Babobaggins

Oct 28, 2019
What exactly do you mean? I'm not a fan of the new UI, but it doesn't fill half the screen with black for me.
Don't have screenshots myself but this user uploaded some.

PC. It looks like this
Lmao I was actually going to admit that 45% was just me being dramatic but when you consider that the top bar isn't expanded in these screenshots, 45% is probably pretty close to the mark. It's just covering up so much and for whaaaaat!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Don't have screenshots myself but this user uploaded some.

Lmao I was actually going to admit that 45% was just me being dramatic but when you consider that the top bar isn't expanded in these screenshots, 45% is probably pretty close to the mark. It's just covering up so much and for whaaaaat!
Nope, still don't get it. The silly "cinematic" black bars have always been there, they aren't part of the UI reboot. And the top bar doesn't extend further than them when it's open. The dialogue box is taller than it used to be, but still no more so than the Renpy default that most other games have.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.2a] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,33 GB / 463 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.2a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,30 GB / 430 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.2a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.2-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Hello, I made a fresh install of version 18.2a and I get an error directly when I click on Start to start a new game so it might be best to wait until a non alpha version is out I guess. Hope it helps:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/stats/stat-definitions.rpy", line 134, in script
    $ player_COR = player.COR+tempCOR
  File "game/stats/stat-definitions.rpy", line 134, in <module>
NameError: name 'tempCOR' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/script.rpyc", line 114, in script call
  File "game/stats/stat-definitions.rpy", line 134, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/stats/stat-definitions.rpy", line 134, in <module>
NameError: name 'tempCOR' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.18.2
Sat Apr  8 08:23:34 2023

Last edited:

Papyasgore

Mar 25, 2019
Haven't played in a while. There were two mind control powers right? One shattered them the other didn't. Can we shatter more characters now?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Yeah as mentioned above doing a fresh install and starting a new game get's you an error pop up, it is possible to pick ignore it and keep playing not sure if it messes up the game or not yet though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
Yeah as mentioned above doing a fresh install and starting a new game get's you an error pop up, it is possible to pick ignore it and keep playing not sure if it messes up the game or not yet though.
Try reporting errors on the as he hasn't been around here for a long time.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble with Hazel. I'm trying to recruit her, but it's impossible with how much she heals and how often she does it. She heals 4 times in a row, getting her back to full health, and there's nothing I can do as I can only deal 7hp with she heals 13hp. Is there anyway to work around this so that I can stop her healing?
use chloe as frontline shes tank basically hard to go down
also now you can level them so they get more dmg and resistance , just replay districts does takes lil bit

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Haven't played in a while. There were two mind control powers right? One shattered them the other didn't. Can we shatter more characters now?
On that note, is there a gameplay difference between Shattering and Awakening people when you get the choice?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I keep MC in the front for more interesting battles.. anyone else in front is totally boring and shit. Also MC can't learn new skills it seems from the girls unless he is in front.
other way around
1680981023267.png
here got full guide on
and so far it worked for me, with some skills you have to use them more than 1nce in fight to gain them, potentially or max them or kill enemy with, all that is to it

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
other way around
View attachment 2531568
here got full guide on
and so far it worked for me, with some skills you have to use them more than 1nce in fight to gain them, potentially or max them or kill enemy with, all that is to it
That is no damn guide it's a change log. On to the rest this game is getting really boring fast. One new district battle a week. Fuck at this rate it will be next year when the story actually continues! I did not start playing this game to play some boring strategy battles.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That is no damn guide it's a change log. On to the rest this game is getting really boring fast. One new district battle a week. Fuck at this rate it will be next year when the story actually continues! I did not start playing this game to play some boring strategy battles.
yes changelog but with all the info about combat you need, all that is
do agree tho at least previous update he did returned 2 chars to us, i guess thats some small progress, but he will be able to do that combat shit for years now, only man district got what 31 districts 3 down, and then got other areas which will also probably be splitted in districts, he can do that for next 5y if wana, is what is

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes