ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.7 has just been released on and to all level one and higher pledges. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing on Wednesday morning :)

It's Asteria week this week, with the Minotaur girl getting a new Love event, plus a few "Let's be naughty" options! Also, the supporters credits have been updated, and a couple very strange bugs have been squashed. Hope you enjoy!

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Asteria: New Love Event!
  • Asteria: New "Let's be Naughty" outfit variation (default)!
  • Asteria: New "Let's be Naughty" outfit variation (nude)!
  • Supporters: It's the first update of the month, so all $20+ Patrons and Subs have been added to the credits! (.txt file in the main game folder, plus the laptop in the Manor) Thank you all so much!
  • Misc: Added another keyword to the Nexus to hopefully help people who are a bit confused
  • Bug: Changed part of the Organisation storyline so it no longer conflicts with Jessica's mini-event on Sunday (released as part of the v0.5.6 Wednesday update)
  • Bug: Fixed an obscure little bug that allowed you to skip an Eldritch lead step and end up with duplicated leads

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Okay after this update I can say one thing for sure.
If I did not loved Pixie before, I would right now really love her. Good damn she is so cheerfull I just wanna hug her.
Thank you Arc. This update whas really

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArcGames

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Anyone know about key for easter eggs??

I saw someone posted nexus keys secret.
But there are none easter eggs

Did i miss something.

Please help with gwen afternoon event in her room..
I cant get that event..i skipped for two weeks in a row try to get it..
But none..or maybe my luck is bad

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I want to ask. my version that I have 0.5.5, when I update it, will my data save be lost?
There is a hidden save folder the new version should find. But there is also save folder in the games "game" folder, move that from the old to the new version if you want to be extra careful.

If you are actually updating with masterdragonson's patch it should be fine.

Ardiyansah Tampan

Jun 3, 2020
There is a hidden save folder the new version should find. But there is also save folder in the games "game" folder, move that from the old to the new version if you want to be extra careful.

If you are actually updating with masterdragonson's patch it should be fine.
can this method be used for Android?

Mikaputri

Jul 2, 2018
anyone can tell me how to update my game from 0.5.3 into 0.5.6? or i need to download the full game again?
sorry i am new in this kind of game

Xanado

May 9, 2018
anyone can tell me how to update my game from 0.5.3 into 0.5.6? or i need to download the full game again?
sorry i am new in this kind of game
Download 0.5.6 Delete 0.5.3
Don't worry about your saves they are stored in a different location

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes