masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I just found this game, really love the art style and story so far...but i'm not sure how i fell about the mind control part...like is it necessary to get with ssome girls or can I get through the game without it?
Well any events that are story driven seem to go into auto pilot so if they need zapped then you don't have a choice. While you can choose not to abuse your powers with some of the girls it's not clear how that will effect the story later on.

Reactions: DrFree

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game is a mind control game.If you arent into that stuff or want a normal game,go play The Champion or other Koikatsu game.If you ask me,i will just play both.

Reactions: DrFree

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I kinda just only read the base description and was kinda vague and made it look like it was optional.
Also, I don't mind the mind control part that much. (Get it? :p)
Just the part of nind controlling the hot bar chick to get naughty was a little weird, I mean she seemed nice so i ended up feeling kinda guilty.

Also, I mostly play on android, so not many high quality options such as these.

....oh and do we get to control the creepy nun as some point?

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.5.6] [ArcGames] - Original Size: 890 MB

Download Win,Linux (277MB): - - -
Download Mac (261MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just the part of nind controlling the hot bar chick to get naughty was a little weird, I mean she seemed nice so i ended up feeling kinda guilty.
....oh and do we get to control the creepy nun as some point?
I am pretty sure controlling the bar chick isn't optional, but making her do the naughty is. You can at most make her kiss you though. I could be wrong though. Its been a while since I played the beginning of the story.

The nun will be a major character, to the level of Morgana. So, its a "maybe at some point, but definitely not yet"

Reactions: Genji

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.5.7 was just released to the public! Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always :)

It's Asteria week this week, with the Minotaur girl getting a new Love event, plus a few "Let's be naughty" options! Also, the supporters credits have been updated, and a couple very strange bugs have been squashed. Hope you enjoy! :)
-----------------------------
I just found this game, really love the art style and story so far...but i'm not sure how i fell about the mind control part...like is it necessary to get with ssome girls or can I get through the game without it?
I'm afraid the mind control aspect isn't optional, no. That being said, if you're playing as a nice guy you shouldn't feel too "squicky" about it, hopefully. Still, if it's not something you enjoy then I'm afraid this game may not be quite right for you. Sorry! :)

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
ArcGames is the keyword help?

"Misc: Added another keyword to the Nexus to hopefully help people who are a bit confused"
"Key" actually, after some people reported that "typing Key doesn't work!". Although "help" would be a good idea, too. I may add that in for this week's update :)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.5.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.7-pc update patch.rar

Also I played around with the Icon Configuration. This is purely cosmetic.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-5-5-arcgames.31912/post-3542485

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can we repeat fuck girls here and also any pregnancy content?
To the most part you can repeat scenes though not all scenes are in the gallery.
Real pregnancy is still in the works (only ArcGames knows how far along that is) however you can Daydream about some of the girls being pregnant.

Reactions: marcusx

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I really enjoy the game, still i'll have one issue i don't know if someone knows a way to resolve..
Is there a way to change the font or make it bigger? i am having a hard time reading it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
YEEESSSS, my lovely girl Asteria finally have more content now. I have been waiting sooooo long for that muscle Faye, love it
Oh, and that new Faye girl Cora too....that abs and that tan skin, hope to see her more in the future. And Zoe, Penny, Alexa,... so many new girls that I want to see again after this arm westling contest

Last edited:

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
"Key" actually, after some people reported that "typing Key doesn't work!". Although "help" would be a good idea, too. I may add that in for this week's update :)
I would just like to say your reliability, and also frequency with updates is incredibly refreshing. To put out quality updates on a regular and defined basis is nothing short of a unicorn level of rareness in the current adult games market. Should definitely pat yourself (and any staff?) on the back. Keep up the great work :)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyway,good update,looking forward to see Asteria and the other minatours we fuck again.Totally love it:)(y)

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 230 Votes